Lead Thread

Guest ikuZE

Guest <3thatSMILE

She was only like 21, and it's stupid to have a different view of Lead just because they put a girl in their video.

They are still cute, even if their styles have changed they are still Lead, you should support the change.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MizerRiyo

I like the PV of Summer Madness a lot. Because I don't even care the existence of that white woman. See, if you like LEAD, you must not change your view towards them JUST because they have that kind of PV.Like...c'mon...who cares about that woman anyway? Furthermore, it's not like LEAD do something with that woman in the video, she just appeared herself. And LEAD with themselves.

As long as we enjoy the song (and LEAD <3) , nothing is wrong x)

Guest Orange boogaloo

I can't wait for my copy to come in! I'm trying to keep myself from downloading any of the songs to listen beforehand =x It's driving me crazzzzy.

Guest anna_85

i got their cd yesterday and i LOVE it

although i prefer their hip-hop songs, the album is still great =D

i'm kinda sad i didnt get the shinya 3D card though.. =(

Guest MisZ UccHi

T.T i haven't buy it...but~i WILL buy it...demo~~i don't know...the chances of me gettin Shinya kun trading card...*sigh* maybe never..

Guest strawberrynkiwi

I think I might buy it too... It is so sad that their popularity is going down. I love Lead as much as I love Johhny's groups. Acutally I liked Lead WAYYY before I got into Johnny's. GOO LEAD =)

Guest anna_85

Which one did you get? I want a Keita or Group one 8DD

^ oh! i got keita! lol

i always get his version lol, i got his handban thing for the lead!heat!beat! album

i must say he's so hot in this album =D

Guest ikuZE

everyone i know this may sound repetative, but please buy the album.

this is their lowest selling album to date.

they didn't even get 10,000 sold this opening week. that's even less than summer madness.

i didn't really want to update,because of all the arguing, but i think Lead needs all teh help they can get.

i will post some pix to maybe boost fandom. =)

tre-sen.jpg

junon7l12kg.jpg

kera_07.jpg

gom013.jpg

gom007.jpg

gom003.jpg

gom000.jpg

JUNON96.jpgJUNON95.jpg

JUNON94.jpgJUNON93.jpg

JUNON91.jpg

JUNON92.jpgJUNON97.jpg

wp1024x768aq8.th.jpg wp1280x960ll3.th.jpg

remember their hard work!

0000250607.jpg

also visit Lead Desu Forum for more updates. :)

a good lead site for more pix cosmicdrive.com

creds: leadesu, cosmicdrive, w-inds.shiki, Nune, tre-sen, lead bbs, lead.tv

ps. i loved summer madness!

Guest Yungeekun

ahhhh so much stuff to update with! I <33 Lead on the radio show. They were so cute on there. Lead has come a long way from starting as street performers. They get cuter and cuter every time I see them! Aww Hiroki was so cute as a baby! Face still looks the same.

~SUPPORT LEAD! They need it!!~

Guest MisZ UccHi

kawaii kawaii kawaii pictures of LEAD!! YEAY~~~ RABU RABU!! support LEAD till the end!!! love all those pictures of LEAD!! thanks for sharing IKUZE!!! ^^ I'm sure, this will help LEAD too!!!! everyone, SUPPORT LEAD!!!!!

OMG ikuZE I love u! haha i requested here any Lead forums last wk but my post got lost because of the Soompi database error. so thanks for the forum and THANKYOU for those pics!

i gotta hear their songs! hehe ><

everyone i know this may sound repetative, but please buy the album.

this is their lowest selling album to date.

they didn't even get 10,000 sold this opening week. that's even less than summer madness.

ps. i loved summer madness!

haihai I'm gonna support them too if i can find cd at PMall. I thought Summer Madness was a cute song even though i hate the pv cause that model ruined it haha.

also, thanks for posting those sites!

^Yo, you're in TO too?! You SHOULD be able to find it in Pmall. go get it at CD Dog. it's the cheapest place. i got my LHB for $37

omg T___T this is so sad!! why is this happening? >< i dont think they're gonna go to taiwan this september for promo :tears::tears:

oh..oh.. what MV did you watch?? :w00t: You should watch all of their MVs, cus all of them are cho sugoiii ne!!!! YEAY~~~ the first Jpop band you got into!!! ^^ you must watch their other MVs!!!!

yehh well actually I was at BoAjjang and pplz were posting about how Akira was half Chinese and I saw the pics and i thought he was hot AHHA :x

so I tried to find more about the group andn saved all these pics cuz I thought they were really cute and hot haha yes shallow of me >< cuz I haven't even heard of any of their music

and then i downloaded a random mv and it was "Atarashi Kisetsu He" and I fell in love with their voices and then listened to more of their songs, etc xD haaha

but i've only seen 2 of their mvs >< that one and "Summer Madness" yes I will slowly watch them all when im free =))

i love the SUmmer Madness PV but that girl ruined it =( i was kinda disturbed by how they shot her in it and stuff ><

but i LOVE the song! it's so catchy! hehe

but my favs are now Keita and Hiroki <33

but i think SHINYA is HOT! haha

Guest anna_85

^Yo, you're in TO too?! You SHOULD be able to find it in Pmall. go get it at CD Dog. it's the cheapest place. i got my LHB for $37

^ yea, they are selling lead's "4" at p-mall, i got mine there, it was $40 (including tax) japan version ^^ i was so happy to see it there

Guest winkme

^are you from boajjang? im from boajjang too :]

Thanks a Lot Ikuze for the Cute and HOt Pics!

i bought thier latest album and i love thier songs so much :wub:

I love Summer madness too, actually i don't mind that bikini girl in the MV!

*LOOK at Shinya's Cap [9th pic] carefully Guys! haha :P

Guest ikuZE

OMG ikuZE I love u! haha i requested here any Lead forums last wk but my post got lost because of the Soompi database error. so thanks for the forum and THANKYOU for those pics!

i gotta hear their songs! hehe ><

I'm in love with the new album! it's so mature and their voices are beautiful

hey i see you've joined the forum! it's great to hear more people getting interested in Lead :blush:

i replied to your post before the database error also, but it got erased >< and i couldn't remember who requested the link :sweatingbullets:

np guys about the pix. i guess it gives me more of a push, when peopel actually want to see.

^^ but i encourage you to join lead desu, it's more updated, and i'de like to keep it lead based.

Lead's show on M-on

monzh1.jpg

^ keita being flexible

16815.jpg

16814.jpg

16813.jpg

16812.jpg

16810.jpg

16809.jpg

^ does akira's pants say keita?

16808.jpg

16807.jpg