Lead Thread

Guest ikuZE

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yay! I`ve been looking for the Lead thread for so long!! Lead was the first Jpop boyband i`ve ever seen..and i instantly fell inlove with them! haha..I`ve been a Lead fan for a while..but still don`t know a lot about them. Does anyone have any facts or funny stories about them you can share? Anyways.. i hope 7.19 comes fast.. I can`t wait for their new album!

This is random..but..gosh..i`ve been looking at some of their pix..and i love how they dress..i think Shinya dresses the best...very hiphop-like and sexy!

Guest MisZ UccHi

Yay! I`ve been looking for the Lead thread for so long!! Lead was the first Jpop boyband i`ve ever seen..and i instantly fell inlove with them! haha..I`ve been a Lead fan for a while..but still don`t know a lot about them. Does anyone have any facts or funny stories about them you can share? Anyways.. i hope 7.19 comes fast.. I can`t wait for their new album!

This is random..but..gosh..i`ve been looking at some of their pix..and i love how they dress..i think Shinya dresses the best...very hiphop-like and sexy!

heyo!! and WELCOMe! XD YEAY~~~more LEAD-o fans! erm..interesting facts and funny stories... ^^" let me see..... :sweatingbullets: er..anyone? XD i don't know..too many..i think.. xD

yessu!yessu! Shinya kun dresses the BEST! very kakoiii ne!! XD

Guest ikuZE

yea i have some, hopefully people in this thread will be more responsive, because it's getting quiet again.

i'm just going to paste part of it from my post in another forum puaha..

it's about keita's bad habit

Hiroki: (with pride) yesterday, I made a bento for the first time.

Keita: the morning when I woke up, there was a scent. It was as if my mother were in the kitchen cooking.

Akira: even though we don't have much time in the morning. we need to get ready for work, and yet Hiroki makes bento, I respect him.

Hiroki: and then, Shinya said to Keita "clean up after you eat". me also, I said to him twice, i was like "why don't you arrange it?"

Shinya: it is true. he ate curry and a week after the plate is still in his room.

Keita: four days!

Shinya: that's still the same! in the end, it was me who arranged and cleaned.

Keita: I meditate there!

his excuse is meditating.

lol so everytime shinya has to clean up after keita! <3

but the nice thing is that keita says he appreciates how shinya is always doing the housework, and to thank him, keita said that one day he will take out the trash without shinya knowing.. lmao

it's like husband and wife

i have more stories to share if anyone's interested =)

ps. don't post elsewhere without permission

Guest Orange boogaloo

rofl! There's so many cute/funny stories about these boys, i'm not sure where to start. Uhh...

OHH! This is one of my favorites. (it's a bit long)

Question: So, you're at home and you feel like you have to go to the bathroom really badly (to do #1, not #2), but suddenly your housephone (which can't be moved from is location) is ringing. Then someone is knocks on your door, right after that, your baby begins crying loudy, and the food you are cooking in kitchen is burning. (Just your luck right?) In this kind of situation, what will you do 1st?

1. Go to the Kitchen to Check Food

2. Go to look for the baby

3. Open the Door

4. Answer the Phone

5. Go to Toilet

Tsukada Furuya went to meet Lead in Yokohama for an FM Yokohama Live Radio Broadcasting. Many funny things happened, but there was one thing Tsukada felt was the most important, and she wanted to share with you guys! The host of the show asked them a question (the one you just answered above), and supposedly this question showed what is most important in their lives.

Here is what each member of Lead decided to do:

Shinya chose 1

Akira chose 3

Hiroki chose 2.

-Everyone clapped their hands for his answer, he was so happy, he bowed!

Keita chose 5

-Everyone yelled and laugh loudly at this choice. He asked curiously "Do you all know the answers?!" The host had told the audience the answers before they arrived, and later you'll know why everyone laughed and yelled. Keita felt very panicked and his face turned red, so cute! He kept on guessing and guessing what his answer means, but everyone was just laughing at him.

Then the host revealed the secret behind each answer.

Shinya Choosing 1 meant that Money is most important to him.

He said, "Oh, it's real and great, everyone loves money... right? It's really dangerous if something burns in the Kitchen, so..."

Akira Choosing 3 meant that he values his Self Image most.

When he found out the answer, he stood up and struck some poses, then said cooly, "Really?!" and he flipped his hair. Many people laughed and felt excited with that Akira!

And Keita couldn't wait for the answer, but the host said "Keita-kun, wait a minute, let Hiroki go first." Keita was so worried about that, and we all still lauged at him! How cute he was!

Hiroki Choosing 2 meant that Love is most important to him.

He said, "Of course the baby is important." Then the other members called him a "Lovely Papa."

Back to Keita, who still couldn't figure out what his will be.

Keita Choosing 5 meant that Sex is most important to him.

Keita: Huh?!

Host: Sex!

Then he reacted strongly and said "Really?!" and his face turned red! He tried to cover his face and asked, "Really?!" again. So cute~!

credit to Leadsuki community @ LJ

hahaha! Thank you so much ikuZE and Orange boogaloo for sharing those stories!!

I love how Shinya cleans a lot..maybe he can clean my room for me o.O.hehe..and Hiroki..he loves to cook doesn`t he?! I saw this one clip of him making a burger..cook for me Hiroki!!

And the story about the situations..lol..i can only imagine Keita`s reaction after finding out what his answer really meant! I also like Akira`s reaction..striking a pose!

Thank you guys again for posting those stories!

Guest MisZ UccHi

XD omg.. Keita!!!! leaving his "curry" plate in his room for 4 days?! ^^" Luckily, Shinya kun is cho NICE! ^^" I bet how many times he would go to Keita's room and clean it.. XD thanks for info Ikuze!! XD hahaha... the one that Keita pick to go to the toilet..XDDDD its hilarious!!

Guest akirasberry

keita is so sweet <3 wanting to do stuff for shinya without him knowing

thanks for the info guys

Guest MisZ UccHi

KYAA~~~~~ OMG!!!!! The song is CHO sugoii ne!!!! cho FUNKY!!! RABU rABU RABU RABU!!! LEAD saikou!!!!! XD sugoiiiii..!!!! I LOVE the song!!! Can't wait for the full version!!!! THANK yOU IKUZE!!!!!! this is TOTALLY a sugoiiiiiiii news!!!! thanks for sharing!!!! XD *huggles* kyaa~you have a forum!! i'm joining right NOW!!!

Guest winkme

Thanks for the info Ikuze-san! XD

I really Miss Lead >.<

i just heard Lead's ''summer madness'' and the sound is great

i like the rap part!!!! its so summerish!

Guest Orange boogaloo

^ WOW. Keita looks so much younger in those first few caps. I thought it was caps from an old show or something.

Archived