[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

Guest HermioneHero
thankyou so much for tvxqbabe and hermionehero for the wonderful banners well newasy thanks so much for the updates of dbsk i really appreciate it ^^

Welcome... ^^

I am glad you like it.. hehe~~

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sunnita

oh elune you are in Seoul? Send tans of UFO messages for us. :P

lol @ the fangirls defencive mode to the family's response and teasing :lol: Well anyone (of us) would react the same due to our excessive amount of love towards the boys :rolleyes: In my case the people around me keep asking (or may be teasing) "who is that?" whenever I change the background pic of my laptop. Honestly I only have the photos of Yoochun but his looks tend to change depends on angle and his ever changing hairstlyes. Anyway I answer "It is the same korean guy I like" and they were like "is this the one with wierd hair? or "that one looks manly, I remember the last one is a bit pretty". Sometimes they even go "Who is this ugly one, where's the cute one gone?", I was like "hey that's the same person, and you know what's the meaning of cute, it's ugly but adorable, so stop keep asking me, I only have this same ugly and adorable guy." Stupid me right? :(

mickysinglestransza1.jpg

w654.png

Credits: as tagged + Danicaaaaa + genna @Yunho-sshi + xietinloveshero on Blogspot.

Ok love you guys! THANKS FOR EVERYTHING!

Guest co0o0ol

help

i searched for Over The Mountain Across The River ep 1 and 4 but i didn't found it

if there is any ClubBox account have these two episode plz tell me

i just found ep 2 and 3

Guest gelliegellie

Hi everyone,

My name is Gellie. I've been a silent reader here for almost 3weeks or a month? *I guess. :sweatingbullets:

For weeks, I've been talking to arr08 secretly. Haha. Expressing my deep emotions for these guys.

I'm jealous cause I, myself, wanted to show how much I love DBSK. But I'm shy revealing my true self. Lol. I don't know why. :wacko:

Today, I decided to reveal myself. Lol Lol. XD :lol:

Cause my friends don't have any idea about DBSK. :tears: They always change the topic when I started talking about them.

:tears:

So please guys, help me! Haha. I want to get to know you guys more.

I SAW THEM ON TV! ON CHANNEL V! MIROTIC MV WAS PLAYED!

Hahaha. We have the same reaction when I saw them on Pops In Seoul on Arirang.

Just like 3hours ago, My uncle got angry when I changed the channel to Arirang cause I know Wrong Number was about to play. Hahaha. :lol:

Guest nabila_zulaikha

sorry..!!!!!

i want to ask something here...

it is okay to use the banner that that u guys make..???

sorry 4 my english....

tvxq5thanni1ms4.gif

Guest iamogine

Hi people...I've always visit here to monitor DBSK and their success...

I'm celebrating my first year(anniversary) for being DBSK fan hahaha...

I'm so happy and proud of them as well...my support for them is going strong!!=)

Adavance happy birthday Jaejoong...

Q: How long did you support TVXQ/DBSK?

Guest annievy;

co0o0ol: hey, i think the first episode it on youtube with eng. subs . i remmeber watching but im not sure if it is the first one or not.

i think this is the first one

part 1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWZaEKsGbng

part 2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1LylOmmXjM

and i think if you just look through the search bar and type in "Over The Mountain Across The River ep~" it would work. sorry if this wasnt what you were looking for ! XD

OH gosh i topped the page ! XD ill come back in a bit to share something (:

i'm not sure if these photos have been posted before. so sorry if they have XD

dbskgirl1fz9.jpg

l_0496d66f5be870000b3a81e3c8de3376.jpg

shachyojeje04.jpg

1140323509_00210.jpg

a47c18605c3d5a260681164be7d77c7f.jpg

th11597533321kw4.jpg

5zh45cg.jpg

tehehe happy holidays ! (:

i just found these in my photobucket and im not sure who to credit. but if any of these pictures are yours, please tell me so i can give you credit !

Guest Tanialove

can you help me with these????

pls pls translate..its about junsu

"시아준수가 우리 기계로 노래해보더니 정말 좋아하더라고요. 동방신기 전 멤버 모두 우리 회사의 주주이기도 합니다.(웃음) 저는 정말 확신해요. 가수들이 MR 대신 우리 반주기를 틀어도 공연하는데 아무 무리가 없을 겁니다. 무대에서 가수들이 들려주는 음악, 그 자체를 반주기로 옮겼으니까요."

Guest Jaejoongsgirl<3

A month and 2 days so far lols but i promise for the rest of my life God Knows what I have been missing for the last 5 yrs of my lifee...

my monthaversery just passed with me being a fan of DBSK lols

Tmorrow is TVQX day!Do u guys know if cassie's are planning anything?or the celebration will be on the 26th for their 5th anniversary?

LOL We don't even know where the guys are!But wherever they are... japan,korea or egypt,im hoping they're getting some rest for the end of the year shows.It will be tough performing esp. when they're going to be traveling non-stop.But they will be fine,Im sure.They always give their best.DBSK Fighting!

Thank u HermioneHero for the banners.Love them! :)

less than a year for me...So i'm trying my best to know everything abt DBSK.And this forum helps.Thanx a lot guys!

@ gelliegellie:Express ur love openly for the boys like we all do here. :)

Guest teem2507

hie....

i've been trying to organize some of my dong bang videos in my hard disk... but i realized that i'm missing some videos... but there's this one particular show that's been bugging me for days, because i cant remember what show it was... its a japanese show where all the boys were sat in some sushi stall... and there's other japanese artist on the show as well...and there were some talk going on about them riding bicycles etc... and the male host ask yunho to throw a dart and it nearly hit the male host...

does anyone know what show it was? can you please tell me the name of the show?

Guest Cutiemongmong

QUESTION

I am about to buy some DBSK's stuffs online but I really am waver between DVDheaven and Yesasia. I bought some stuffs from Yesasia before and I am pleased with their qualities but I have just realised that DVDheaven seems to have a MUCH lower price as well as shipping cost in comparison with Yesasia for THE SAME ITEMS T___T Is it because DVDheaven locates in Korea??? or why else???

Anyway, I want to try it this time so I want to make sure beforehand if it is a reliable web or not~~~

Thank you in advance ^^

-------------------------------------

Ahh, and why sometimes the items' weigh and size in DVDheaven are a bit smaller than in Yesasia, too??? >.<

Guest Jaejoongsgirl<3

my parents, friends evry1 thinks i have issues and problems and i need help for liking DBSK so much lol but im really defensive so u say one thing bad about my boys ur gonna here it from me lols

Question:

Does anybody know if Big Bang and DBSK appeared on d same Inkiago or music core any of those shows that gives out awards to the number one song, together before???

Guest iamogine

hi again...

I need some help..

I'm making my own version of TVXQ photobook ...

here it is:

1_723273762l.jpg

i used thier purple line pix

and to this page:

1_824259320l.jpg

i dont know what to caption..

help me..

thank you...

Guest Moon_Sprinkles

3 years plus ^_^ I have to say that it breaks my heart that i didn't know about them from the begining...

teem2507 um, I'v not seen that show but it might be Heyx3

So no one knows where the boys are? maybe they got a Holiday before the end of year shehdiule, it makes me nervous when i don't know where they are.

I GOT 3 REQUESTS, does anybody have large version of the pic of Jaejoong in my signiture please?

A long time ago Jaejoong did a heartbreaking interview about his hardships when he was young (like selling his blood), does anybody have that interview please?

Um, does anybody have Jaejoongs 100 Q please? please post or PM, no links please Thankyou arr80

I HAVE 2 QUESTIONS

What is the Photobook like that comes with the Mirotic album.

Is my signiture an OK size?

About Singles Magazine

i know many of u guys are waiting if YESASIA or DVDHEAVEN will sell the magazine :vicx:

so i ask them and these are their anwsers!

YESASIA:

In reference to your query, we have forwarded the request to our product team for further inquiry. We will notify you by email once we receive more information. Please feel free to contact us should you need further assistance. bla bla bla .... i'll put it here when it arrived

DVDHEAVEN:

It is already out of stock. So we cannot get it.

Have a nice day!!

Best regards Webmaster

Singles Magazine Update 12/21/08

so ! pleaz put me in ur list :)

Question:

Does anybody know if Big Bang and DBSK appeared on d same Inkiago or music core any of those shows that gives out awards to the number one song, together before???

I remember this --->Inkigayo 081130

and yes BB won !

Hey!

Tomorrow is D day! :)

Posting up some pics, don't know if they were already shown!

dbsk-1219-33.jpg

dbsk-1219-32.jpg

dbsk-1219-31.jpg

dbsk-1219-17.jpg

dbsk-1219-28.jpg

dbsk-1219-24.jpg

dbsk-1219-15.jpg

dbsk-1219-12.jpg

^^^ :wub:

dbsk-1219-3.jpg

dbsk-1219-6.jpg

dbsk-1219-7.jpg

dbsk-1219-4.jpg

^^^ *spazzing* OMGGGG *takes a deep breathe* :crazy: :crazy:

DBSK

dbsk-1219-9.jpg

credit on pics & POPSEOUL

sry guys if I killed anyones computer

Less then a year about 7months...

Guest irene89

almost 5 years!!! from their debut ^^ OMO already five!!! çOç it's yesterday.... :tears:

080117_p21_TVXQ.jpg

TVXQ HWAITING!!!

Archived