[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

Guest toomuchsmiling

ahh, i already posted earlier, But I found this clip that hasn't been shared yet.

It's not Super Junior's Shindong or Heechul this time though. ^^

It's like at 2:07?? The editors at Elle Girl ask them who'd they'd like to interview if they get the chance, and Sunny says 'Dong Bang Shin Ki',

but it's really funny because the Elle Girl editors start to spazz! And then Snsd spazzes a bit too. =P

But it was cool how people so high up, like in the Elle Girl magazine loves our Dong Bang boys too. XDD

It just made me lol....stupid color, it won't turn red! <_<

tvxqslave- ur in Seoul! no fairs! never been there! BUT GOOD LUCK SENDING THOSE UFOS! SEND HUNDREDS! lol!

Like, We are fans from America! :lol: I dunno! something cool!!

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest LapPaLus

since i read so manY fans missing the boYs and curious where r them nowadays...

i found out this staLker pics of Min and Su from "DBSK sleepless Nights", i think it neva been posted yet... so, here they r

081220stalkers.jpg

081220stalkers1.jpg

081220stalkers2.jpg

081220stalkers3.jpg

081220stalkers4.jpg

081220stalkers5.jpg

081220stalkers6.jpg

081220stalkers8.jpg

credit: DBSKnights + CY Baby50 + YuzuKikyo @TPF + xietinloveshero

edit:

i just watch Onlbam Ajjumma visited SJ-H and they did mention the boys... heres some caps...

vlcsnap-205924.png

HyukSu moment...

vlcsnap-209825.png

vlcsnap-209232.png

vlcsnap-215981.png

Shindong talking bout his 1st training day where he meet DongBangShinKi. He wanna take the picture of Yunho, and to avoid the snap voice, he record it instead, and pretending that he is texting,,, and when Yunho look at the camera, he pretend to answer the call while the camera still spotting Ho.. LOL... at the end he still get caught... :sweatingbullets:

--------------------

credit: anita

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI
homg.

homg.

homg.

iknowright. totally dripping, swimming, coated and glazed with SEX.

tvxqslave- ur in Seoul! no fairs! never been there! BUT GOOD LUCK SENDING THOSE UFOS! SEND HUNDREDS! lol!

Like, We are fans from America! :lol: I dunno! something cool!!

lol... but i'm not from america... XD jk... i'm glad my phone bills will be paid by my aunt XD

and

Tomorrow is DBSK Day ^^ And since i can't wait for it...and also because i like looking at their group pictures no matter which year it was...

11.jpg

13.jpg

33.jpg

66.jpg

77.jpg

88.jpg

credits: yuaerubi + tvxqslave@soompi

QUESTION!!

i'm confused right now... Jaejoong is the youngest child on his adoptive family right? I'm confused coz somebody just told me that Kim Suyeong unnie (one of Jaejoong's sisters) is 21 years old??? i'm like...O_O if he's the youngest, how can that happen? can somebody please enlighten me?

and...the name of Jaejoong's sister who he had a photo-op with...(the one with the red shirt) is Kim Ayeong unnie :D She's next so Suyeong XD

actually i can name all of his sisters now XD

Guest xietin8

[Article] Tohoshinki ranked 1st on HMV 2008 Chart

hmv20081222083336605392sw1.jpg

This year, Tohoshinki's 4th Korean Album - MIROTIC manage to sweep though Japan's largest music charts, HMV topping 1st on the list for the Asia category. In November, USEN 2008 on-demand chart has ranked Tohoshinki's ballad "Doumini coopere Kimi wo Suki ni natte Shimattandarou" 1st on the chart (Statistics from January 4, 2008 to December 4, 2008).

In addition, in year 2004 Tohoshinki came out with a Christmas Album "Christmas Gift from 동방신기" which was ranked 9th in the chart listing as well. Following Tohoshinki's 1st ranking is SS501's Mini Album "U R MAN" and 3rd rank, Jay Chou's album "Capricorn".

A company in Japan also states that, Tohoshinki in Japan is in fact, receiving a high degree of welcome and by continuing touring/promoting in Japan, good results will soon surface. Tohoshinki will also appear on NHK Kouhaku Uta Gassen on 31st of December, 2008.

Take out with full credits.

Source: Baidu

Translated by: lollyribena @Xietinloveshero

Guest wajee1405

OMFG!! :w00t::w00t:

Okay,first of all..

Dear readers, you can skip this post if you think it's kinda a bit worthless since I'm only just going to spazz around after all! ;)

Well, my story is very short. But since I'm hyperventilating right now, I shall share it with you guys~

Anyway, I was in the study room just now..Nothing much to do..So I turned on the TV.

The programs on TV weren't that great so I changed the channels trying to find something to watch..

While that, suddenly, I heard Mirotic..I was like maybe it was only my imagination..

BUT BUT BUT! You guys know what??

I SAW THEM ON TV! ON CHANNEL V! MIROTIC MV WAS PLAYED!

I was like "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" because seriously, I haven't even watched the MV once being played on TV..

Because I seldom watched TV since I usually stalked SOOMPI all day long~

Anyway, *continuation*

Then, my mum came into the room and sat beside me..

Next, she asked, "So this is your favourite DKBS huh?"

I giggled. Then I answered, "Mum, it's DBSK..NOT DKBS"

She was like, " Whatever~"

So we watched it together..My mum kept on looking at me since I kept on squealing throughout the whole MV..

after the MV ended, she was like.."Uhm..Not bad..They danced and sang well"

Then she ran off just like that..

Anyways, I smiled like a crazy one after that..And now too! HEHE!!

Seriously, I'm just wondering if you guys are like that when you see our DongBang on TV?? =D

EDIT: tvxqslave!! OMG! Text them more than 100 messages for the UFO REPLIES! Since your phone bills will be paid by your aunt

make full use of it very well! ;) Hopefully, they will reply to yours..When that happens, don't forget to inform us! :)

^ Kya~ I'm glad that they topped the chart..And what surprised me the most is that their old released single for Christmas in 2004 was THERE IN THE CHART! WOW! I'm totally amazed! =D

EDIT2 : Uhm~ This thread is seriously going slow~~ I wonder where you guys are right now.

Guest najoong

omgsh! amienguyen!

thank you so much for the info about where to buy the singles magazine!

since i live in ktown, i can just go there.

thanks so much for the info and even the address !

and the price is so cheap, omgsh. im loving it.

i think i'll go to buy it asap. <3

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

OMFG!! :w00t::w00t:

Okay,first of all..

Dear readers, you can skip this post if you think it's kinda a bit worthless since I'm only just going to spazz around after all! ;)

Well, my story is very short. But since I'm hyperventilating right now, I shall share it with you guys~

Anyway, I was in the study room just now..Nothing much to do..So I turned on the TV.

The programs on TV weren't that great so I changed the channels trying to find something to watch..

While that, suddenly, I heard Mirotic..I was like maybe it was only my imaginations..

BUT BUT BUT! You guys know what??

I was like "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!" because seriously, I haven't even watched the MV once being played on TV..

Because I seldom watched TV since I usually stalked SOOMPI all day long~

Anyway, *continuation*

Then, my mum came into the room and sat beside me..

Next, she asked, "So this is your favourite DKBS huh?"

I giggled. Then I answered, "Mum, it's DBSK..NOT DKBS"

She was like, " Whatever~"

So we watched it together..My mum kept on looking at me since I kept on squealing through the whole MV..

after the MV ended, she was like.."Uhm..Not bad..They danced and sang well"

Then she ran off just like that..

Anyways, I smiled like a crazy one after that..And now too! HEHE!!

Seriously, I'm just wondering if you guys are like that when you see our DongBang on TV?? =D

LOL i used to be like that also...in my beginning days as a fan i had no idea how to see TVXQ more on TV. Coz the one time i saw that before was on this chinese channel and it was their Tri-Angle MV. It's like, a year after i became a fan XD So every time i see them on TV (mostly on chinese networks for some reason) i treasure it like it's something divine or whatever. Coz for some reason, when i see them on TV (especially when i'm watching alone) it's so euphoric XD

Anyways, nowadays... i have SBS, MBC, KBS, Arirang, NHK and TBS on my network (sattelite holla!) so yeah..i see them quite a lot. But i'm still filled with the same excitement because no matter how many times i see them on TV, they do something different that i feel like i must watch it or i'll miss out half of my life. XD or something like that....

and yeah..wajee1405 (may i please know your name? ^^ ) i know how you feel. i smile like a total idiot on TV, grab my pillow (dolphin pillow...it's my spazzing companion/victim of my massive fangirling) and just start jumping and flailing around like a psycho all around the viewing room XD sometimes, when the show's late at night, i try to stop myself from screaming so hard to not wake the neighbors XD

anyways i was watching their GDA performances

my mom came in and she was like, "Ohh, they're lipsyching! They're not that good..."

and then (coz i think i was programmed to be like this) i was like, "no they're not...just try to listen closely!"

LOL of course she was just kidding. my entire family just basically likes to see me get mad for some reason

they always tease TVXQ like, "Jaejoong is gay, Yoochun is ugly, Junsu is ugly" and all that crap basically just to

richard simmons me off for some reason. I always say to myself to just don't mind them. But really, i think I AM PROGRAMMED TO BE DEFENSIVE towards TVXQ.

anyone else feel this way?

edit: EWWWWWWWWW! I topped a page O_O

reposting my question...

QUESTION!!

i'm confused right now... Jaejoong is the youngest child on his adoptive family right? I'm confused coz somebody just told me that Kim Suyeong unnie (one of Jaejoong's sisters) is 21 years old??? i'm like...O_O if he's the youngest, how can that happen? can somebody please enlighten me?

and...the name of Jaejoong's sister who he had a photo-op with...(the one with the red shirt) is Kim Ayeong unnie :D She's next so Suyeong XD

V hahaha the boys are kinda lucky they have fans like us to defend them...LOL sort of.

seriously, i don't think i'll hesitate to be in a fight if it's for TVXQ. For some psycho reason, i feel that way. I know, i'm weirding you out. XD

Guest kaikochan
anyways i was watching their GDA performances

my mom came in and she was like, "Ohh, they're lipsyching! They're not that good..."

and then (coz i think i was programmed to be like this) i was like, "no they're not...just try to listen closely!"

LOL of course she was just kidding. my entire family just basically likes to see me get mad for some reason

they always tease TVXQ like, "Jaejoong is gay, Yoochun is ugly, Junsu is ugly" and all that crap basically just to

richard simmons me off for some reason. I always say to myself to just don't mind them. But really, i think I AM PROGRAMMED TO BE DEFENSIVE towards TVXQ.

Haha same here, or well my friend who didn't really know DBSK that well, she was like "hmm I don't really like Yunho, he gives this really arrogant aura" and I like "NOO HE'S LIKE. A REALLY NICE GUY. He's so sweet!" and I start naming off examples. x] I do the same thing for Changming, Junsu, Yoochun, and Jaejoong too. I think, once you really love something, it's automatic that you want to defend them! (:

Hey guys, found this..dunno whether its true or not..>.<

2008 Winter Shine SMTOWN

Released: 11/1/2009 :unsure:

01 수 샤인(So Shine) - SM TOWN

02 사랑일 뿐이야 - 동방신기

03 Future Of You - 슈퍼주니어

04 널 아주 좋아해 - 소녀시대

05 Crazily - 보아

06 Baby House - SHINee

07 Beautiful - 천상지희

08 포기하지 - 장리인

10 Thanks! - 동방신기

11 사랑의 천사 - 소녀시대

12 수 샤인(So Shine) Inst.

Credits: Kikaaa@BoAthread + roseseraphix@SNSDthread

Guest vnoveria
edit: Can people please stop fully quoting on being put on the waiting list for Singles? It makes the page look longer and messier...please cut the post ^^ or better yet, PM amienguyen for it because i think it's borderline spam. thank you.

SBS Gayo: i'm glad they're going to the SBS show, i hope it won't tire them out for Kouhaku. They'd be sing Kimisuki like OMG, that song is SO NOT easy to sing...even if they're already awesome like that. Kouhaku is on the 31st right? (i don't even how many days December has XD )

DBSK going to Egypt: LOL funneh~ I guess your friend was kidding with you. Coz first of all, getting TVXQ to Egypt is not easy. And they have a show tomorrow... the year-end show for MBC's Starry Night or something. so anyways... yeah.

but really though, won't it be interesting to have an egyptian photoshoot. (Jaejoong the HOT and SEXY pharaoh)

Singles Magazine: I'm broke! I barely had enough money to buy the magazine yesterday *blames expensive ticket!* but yeah ... i have it in my hands now... i've been staring (or oggling + drooling) over it since i got it. My dad won't believe i actually bought a beauty magazine XD (as expected).

you guys just have to see that picture of Jaejoong in the laundry room with his pants unbuttoned in HQ...with your own eyes... for some reason i felt like it was a sacred moment between my fangirlism and him XD i was like, "OMONA PERVERTED THOUGHTS!" coz yeah... i kept on staring at that one place, blame my byuntae mind XD

Minhee unnie, welcome welcome. i hope you can come to Seoul immediately! Or if you can't, see you in 26th!

ps. i'll start sending out the UFOs tonight... my fingers were freezing when i arrived O_O

edit: so i tried out my aunt's scanner....

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr202/r...me/jaejoong.jpg

:w00t::w00t::phew: Drop Dead Sexy!!!

Guest HermioneHero

csspf_jjbday.gif

Hero Kim Jaejoong, the most playful member in TVXQ. :XD:

Celebrate his 23th Birthday with all overseas Cassiopeia here.

Not just a simple "Happy Birthday"

Leave down all your best wishes for him.

I am sure he will feel this.

jjbday2.gif

[img=http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/2806/jjbday2ow4.gif]

Credit to tvxqbabe

tvxq5thanni-_big.gif

5 Years, not a short neither a long time...

The boys getting together has been 5 years...

We always being beside them to support them.

Without Cassiopeia, no TVXQ will be staying so long until now...

Thanks for everyone for being honored to the boys...

Now you can leave some message and feelings here for them...

More banners:

tvxq5thanni.gif

IMG]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/7497/tvxq5thannikl1.gif[/IMG]

tvxq5thanni1.gif

[URL=http://imageshack.us][img=http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/1842/tvxq5thanni1ms4.gif]

credit to tvxqbabe

Guest wajee1405

Anyways, nowadays... i have SBS, MBC, KBS, Arirang, NHK and TBS on my network (sattelite holla!) so yeah..i see them quite a lot. But i'm still filled with the same excitement because no matter how many times i see them on TV, they do something different that i feel like i must watch it or i'll miss out half of my life. XD or something like that....

The bolded line: THAT IS SO TRUE! LOL! Anyways, for me, watching them on my laptop screen and television gives me different feelings..

I mean like when I see a video of them on laptop screen, I will still have the excitement even though I watch it for many times already BUT! when the same video is played on TV, the impact will be EXTREMLY (lol! I'm just exaggerated a bit) greater..

And also, I did experience once when I missed one show at Arirang where DBSK was on it which was in 2006..I cried A LOT! Even though I knew that there will be a repeat for that the next morning! LOL! But anyways, I ended up watching it the next morning..=D

wajee1405 (may i please know your name? ^^ ) i know how you feel. i smile like a total idiot on TV, grab my pillow (dolphin pillow...it's my spazzing companion/victim of my massive fangirling) and just start jumping and flailing around like a psycho all around the viewing room XD sometimes, when the show's late at night, i try to stop myself from screaming so hard to not wake the neighbors XD

Just call me Wajee :) YES! At last, I found someone who understands my feeelingssss~~ Haha!

There was one time when O LIVE TOUR IN MALAYSIA was aired on TV, my sister and I were screaming (yes, screaming) and slapping each other's arms while watching it..which made my mum turn mad! HaHa! So we ended up smiling only..

my entire family just basically likes to see me get mad for some reason

LOL! My brother does that a lot too! He's not a DongBang fan but he does admit that they are great

He hates Micky Yoochun the most because my sister keeps on "KYA-ING" to him about Yoochun..

He always said to me that Yoochun looks so ugly..He looks so skinny (huh??)

and then he said "Doesn't he shave his armpit hair? " (This might be offensive..lol)

But he was really shocked when he watched THSK's first performance of Love in the ice..

Ya'know..when Yoochun hit the high note, my brother was like.."WOW!"

But still, he said that won't change his mind about Yoochun..

What I liked my brother is that he LIKES JUNSU a lot! Hehe..He always praises Junsu..

But anyways, I always fight with him and YES~~ I am very defensive when it comes about the boys..

EDIT: VV Sorry..Won't do it again.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest fobbiyo
:w00t::w00t::phew: Drop Dead Sexy!!!

Do not quote pictures/spam. I think this refers to a lot of people who are quoting amienguyen about the magazine issue. Please PM her, or just quote the title.

I think some people are forgetting the rules. PLEASE PM EACH OTHER and not have little conversations. :crazy:

I'm quite worried about their schedule right now. Since there's alot of flying! But I have faith in them. HWAITING! I'm going to kick someone if one of them fall sing. AVEX or SM! -_-

Guest sillysweet101
you guys just have to see that picture of Jaejoong in the laundry room with his pants unbuttoned in HQ...with your own eyes... for some reason i felt like it was a sacred moment between my fangirlism and him XD i was like, "OMONA PERVERTED THOUGHTS!" coz yeah... i kept on staring at that one place, blame my byuntae mind XD

ps. i'll start sending out the UFOs tonight... my fingers were freezing when i arrived O_O

edit: so i tried out my aunt's scanner....

THANKS for the picture of jae!!! wah, that pic is dangerous. lots of spazzing fangirls around the world because of that pic.

and it does make your imagination run wild well, at least mine LOL...like i'm waiting for jae to pour soap into the machine, strip, and throw his clothes in :blush: *runs and hides* but that was probably the concept of the shoot. :)

all of us are green with envy that you are in korea right now! the land of the rising gods of the east...just think of the possibility that when the dongbangs return, there's always a chance you might spot them or run into them. that in itself is already mind boggling :P

how many UFOs did everyone PM you? must be a bunch, huh? that was really sweet of you to do that. hopefully the dongbangs will answer one! i feel like even though i didn't ask you to send one for me, if they answer just one that you send out, it'll seem like it was from all of us on this thread and that would be so fantastic. *crossing fingers*

EDIT2 : Uhm~ This thread is seriously going slow~~ I wonder where you guys are right now.

lucky!! seems like green is my color tonight. :P

my one chance to see them was on fuse but i didn't even have that channel :(

i agree, lately, this thread has been slow. the guys are still in japan probably rehearsing for kohaku so news have been slow to non-existent lately.

i'm sure i'm not the only one suffering from lack of dongbangness. at this point, i'm even looking forward to airport stalkerish piccies and fuzzy incoherent fancams :D signs of desperation, huh?!

my entire family just basically likes to see me get mad for some reason

seriously, i don't think i'll hesitate to be in a fight if it's for TVXQ. For some psycho reason, i feel that way. I know, i'm weirding you out. XD

my family is like that too! :crazy: they like to pick on me and see me get angry...i tell them all the time that they are a bunch of sickos for getting their jollies outta me being mad but i can't help it either. i should know better when they pick on me but i always always fall for their bait. it's hard not to. and sometimes i haven't seen a family member in a long time and i see them again, i'll have a dbsk song on or something, they'll hear it and say "gawd, you're still into them? i thought you'd be past that phase by now!" i'm the first to admit that i'm pretty flighty when it comes to music and trends and stuff. i'll like it for a little bit until something else catches my attention and i'll move on but i am no where near getting over the dongbangs any time soon.

in fact, i think the dongbangs' music have spoiled me for all other music. when i listen to other kpop groups, i know i shouldn't be doing this but i compare them to the dongbangs...can the other group's range be as high as the dongbangs? do their music have high crescendos and such? can all members sing or is there really just one person in the group that is the main vocalist only. to me, it all just falls flat and i just come back to the dongbangs. or....like western style music like hip hop, etc., i cannot even listen to it nowadays because there's no depth to the music. i don't know. does that make any sense? have they spoiled anyone else for other groups or genres? or am i the odd one out? :phew:

so yeah, i'm pretty defensive about them too because seems like your family and people you know judge the dongbangs right away because you're so into them. as for being in a fight...LOL..i've never been in one besides trash talking but i wouldn't hesitate to get into fisticuffs over them too if it's called for :D

Singles Magazine Update 12/21/08

Hi Everyone!

I've been busy for the last few days, but I finally have a moment to update everyone about the Singles magazines. Everyone who pmed me, posted a posting up, or left me a comment are all on the list. I have more than 100 people interested in the magazine. Tomorrow I will head back to the bookstore in Ktown to order more of the magazines.

So yeah, it's a package deal. The magazine and the offstage pictorial comes together.

again, this is very sweet of you to take your time to do this for all of us. we greatly appreciate it!

---------

edit: they are expected back soon to korea right? i checked the schedule and MBC STARRY NIGHT is listed. but i forgot, is this a radio show or tv show? and it's not pre-recorded right? if not for that then at least by the end of the week, they'd be back for the anniversary party, i think. :huh:

Guest zhuuzhuusoba

Hey, check it out! DBSK on the Weekly Chart on Soompi :)

Soompi's Weekly Chart

---

Hey, Elune, wajee1405, sillysweet101? Remember - PM each other, rather than carrying on a discussion in the thread, okay? :sweatingbullets:

---

iscreamshinkibannergn1.jpgiscreamshinkibannergn1.jpg

heroaeonxu7.jpg

HEROAEON 24TH: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JAEJOONG!

Want to give him a message? Want to buy him some gifts?

Visit iscreamshinki.net, or simply click on the JJ banner!

We're in desparate need of donations, so please help us out! If we don't reach at least $200USD, we cannot go through with this project ><

Heroaeon- (n.) Hero + Aeon, Aeon means "forever" or "eternity"~

iscreamshinkibannergn1.jpgiscreamshinkibannergn1.jpg

---

Hey Soompi DBSK Fans!

In celebration of DBSK's fifth anniversary (that's coming up, Dec.26), wouldn't it be cool if we had universal banners in everyone's signature? ^^ A week ago, we held a banner drive, and voted for which banner we liked best. The code to the winning banner is below! It would be awesome if everyone participated. =] (And thank you to everyone who created the banners, held the drive, and put the banners into their signatures! :D )

DBSK's Fifth Anniversary Banner

5thannibannercreditsanigz2.jpg

[img=http://i38.-/21l7ibm.jpg]

For higher quality, Anita went ahead and split the banner into two images. So for HQ:

[img=http://i38.-/2v2h01z.png[/img][img]http://i35.-/2qi0hns.jpg]

Credits: `ANITA

Guest jaeyoungg

REQUEST

does anyone hv a bigger and clearer ver of the first pic? the one they are in the recording studio.

thankkkks! ^^

88.jpg

credit: tvxqslave

v THANKYOU! hahaha ;D su's face looks abit weird.

REQUEST

does anyone hv a bigger and clearer ver of the first pic? the one they are in the recording studio.

thankkkks! ^^

http://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr202/r...lowsinme/88.jpg

credit: tvxqslave

gah. first post - ever. haha.

yeah, i do.

i'll upload it in a sec. :sweatingbullets:

here tis'

dbskonlylove.jpg

edit: i reaaally ADORE this one of 'em. specially with junsu's smiley face on. *squish* ooh. i'll probably come back to edit again and post some more group lovelies.

Guest Senorita_
QUESTION!!

It's impossible for his adoptive sister to be younger than him. I watched a video long time ago about Jaejoong mentioning his family, and he stated that he is the youngest out of all his 8 older sisters. Maybe the person who told you got mxed up with the age? :unsure: LOL. I don't think I even know any of his sisters' names >0<

[Article] Tohoshinki ranked 1st on HMV 2008 Chart

That's very good news :) I'm glad they are gaining alot of recognition of their hard work :) Well done to the boys!

Guest charlane98

thankyou so much for tvxqbabe and hermionehero for the wonderful banners well newasy thanks so much for the updates of dbsk i really appreciate it ^^

Archived