[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

It's not the 23rd here where I live but everyone else

HAPPY TVXQ DAY!!!!

how long have you supported DBSK/TVXQ?

3 and a half years! LOOOL I wish I knew about them since the start T____T DBSK really is an amazing group I never regret being their fan. Jaejoong Yunho Yoochun Junsu and Changmin each and every one of them makes up DBSK it wouldnt be the same without one. Forever 5 <3 Besides being talented DBSK are humble and kind and I that's why I've been their fan so long. Even through the rough times they did their best for us and that's why I'll always support.

I thought I should share this I'm listening to HUG now they grew so much<3

DONG BANG SHIN KI FOREVER<33

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xiaohero

OMG !

The singles mag pics !

i love love love love it !

But why put YooSu at the back cover D:

Anw,im dying to grab my hands on that mag !

but its oos everywhere ==

in regards to the prev ques asked-

How long have you supported TVXQ/DBSK?

Since 2years and 6 months ago!

LOL.i liked them in the middle of their debut,during the Rising Sun days^^

but i only started buying their stuffs after attending the 2nd asia tour concert ^^

Guest risingsunumxhm

How long have you supported DBSK?

Since October 2006.

My friend and I started at the same time.

Although our DBSK anniversay is Oct. 3rd it was really after that.

Guest Honey_KizZ
Question!!

It's today TVXQ day :sweatingbullets: ?? But I thought that they debut in December 26th, 2003 :wacko: ?? Can someone please help me understand!! Thanks!!

During a virtual presidential election by MTV Korea, the group was voted as the "President of the Republic of Korean Music" among thirty other candidates by netizens. Because of this win, MTV and Boombox declared December 23 as “TVXQ Day”. They were also appointed as the Korea's e-government ambassadors by the South Korean government to help boost the new system to the citizens.

credits: crunchyroll

omg!~ i just got my tvxq calendar!!~ love it! the quality is so good! ^^

Guest gelliegellie

Q: How long did you support TVXQ/DBSK?

I first saw them singing

, My heart was captivated when I saw Micky Yoochun singing and can't barely hit his notes cause he was crying.

I just can't forget the feeling that was flowing deep within me, it was just too overwhelming. I know it may sound over exaggerating but really, that's what I felt when I saw them.

So

was the first song of DBSK that I memorized. XD Cause I keep repeating that hundred times and cried hundred times. Haha.

After watching that video for weeks, I said to myself "I should be stalking these guys to get to know them more", then I was like a crazy girl searching over the internet information about them, collecting pictures, saving every wallpaper, downloading their albums and stuffs.

Then I got the chance to see the show Come To Play, ohhh my heart jumped when I saw Jae Joong pointing to the camera and snapped. Hahaha. Then I laid my eyes on Yunho. Oh God yunho. :w00t:

and then I was mesmerized by Yoochun's smiling face. *aww puppy dog eyes. Haha.

Thennnn Junsu's laugh. Aww. :)

So yeah, I can say that 1 month is not yet enough to gain information and show how much I love them like what you did guys, but this forum, helps me a lot. you can say that this is dramatic but I want to express what I'm feeling right now! Haha.

Guys, thank you so much. Hahaha :P

Guest flyaway.

Q: How long have you supported dbsk?

LOL. I've been a fan for about 2 years; I remember I started liking them sometime during December of 2006.

I've heard of them earlier than that (and I've actually listened to their O album and liked it) but I never really paid attention because...

1. I wasn't entirely a kpop fan.

2. After I became a kpop fan, I was more into Super Junior.

I only showed interest after I watched their banjun dramas and that one show before it (King's something).

After that, I searched them up and listened to more of their songs... and WALAA. Here I am. =)

Let's just say, I started liking them because of their personality and their talent in music.

Oiii... TVXQ day is tomorrow! Haha. Happy early TVXQ day!

I can't wait until their anniversary and the end of the year events.

Guest squeaky

I've supported TVXQ since the day I was BORN, foos!

LOL well not exactly...and I don't really remember :huh: dangit.

But yeah...I used to be really whitewashed and only listen to indie music that really wasn't discovered...until my sister reintroduced me to K-pop. I only listened to K-pop when I was little, like the really old stuff, but now, I really like it cuz of TVXQ :D And I used to be one of those Koreans who were kind of...ashamed to be Korean. But when I was really immersed into TVXQ and k-pop (I already like dramas that my umma watches XD), I started to take an interest in my culture again and I'm a proud Korean now.

Thank you, 동방신기! And Happy TVXQ Day!

Btw, let's take that new tracklist with a grain of salt...

I can make up a tracklist for you right now that'd sound like a winter album

1. SM Town - Chiming Bells

2. DBSK - 눈의 발거름 (Only You Baby)

3..You see where I'm getting at?

And remember what ppl thought the new TVXQ album was called? Pokerface or whatever?! Wtf?!

Guest rosetta16

How long have you supported TVXQ/DBSK?

its like how long i have been buying their stuff right?!

well one year now since the first thing i buy was there all about season 2

and since then i have been buying everything the release (yes im broke most of the time but its ok)

and even old things like their Rising sun concert, all about season 1 and their tri angle album

and more

and if its how long i have like them it will be 2 years now

if i could i will have srated buying stuff then but i had no idea how to do it XD

and i didnt know those sites will shipp things to my country (since im so far away)

and i didnt have the money to

Question

maybe a stupid one but whi is it TVXQ Day??

didnt they debuted like the 26??

Q: How long have you supported dbsk?

I have liked TVXQ ever since I saw their second performance of Hug!

I am very serious. When i first saw their debut, I wasn't very interested but then after I saw their performance again~

I got interested, and started getting their albums! I JUST LOVE THEM SOO MUCH!!

Happy TVXQ Day!! ~ ^^

Guest toocutedoggy
How long have you supported dbsk?\

i started appreciating them since december 25th 2003

^ wow, you know DBSK be4 they perf on stage? lol ...

i remember correctly, they officially bebut on stage on dec. 26, 2003 .........

...anyways, i knew DBSK since Uknow's birthday during feb. 6 2004~ ...

^ i was at some Korean site ..... and there some fans were posting pics of Yunho ......and wow..... i find him really COOL and cute ....( remember yunho's unfixed teeth and his fangs) ....so cute...xD

Yunho became my first lover of DBSK ....xD, then Changmin b/c of hug MV ...... ( he is so inoccent and CUTE~~) ......

of coz now i LOVE them all!!!! <3 ...... DBSK ftw~~~

.....wow, in my whole life, i have NEVER regret of loving DBSK <3 <3

...so in yunho's birthday ...... i'll be celebrating my 5th aniversary with my beloved DBSK~

so now, as a DBSK group .....happy 5 years !!! look at how much they have endure......and look at them......still so handsome and talented .....oppa hwaiting!!!

Guest some1gurl
Q: How long did you support TVXQ/DBSK?

I first saw them singing

, My heart was captivated when I saw Micky Yoochun singing and can't barely hit his notes cause he was crying.

I just can't forget the feeling that was flowing deep within me, it was just too overwhelming. I know it may sound over exaggerating but really, that's what I felt when I saw them.

So

was the first song of DBSK that I memorized. XD Cause I keep repeating that hundred times and cried hundred times. Haha.

Its same goes to me proud actually the first song of them that captured my heart...so I'm just being a fan for almost two years...a new fan...when i saw them performing proud...micky and junsu captured my heart with their tears..at that time after listen to proud i'm just eager to find their info....they're soo different...this is the first time ever i'm so crazy about artist....until then i can never pull them out of my heart..even though others might say that only teenagers love them and i'm a bit late to know them....the more i discover about them..the more i salute their hardworking...friendship and everything...HOPE THEY STICK TOGETHER UNTIL THE END OF TIME!!!!

HAPPY TVXQ DAY...

Guest jedi_baby

Apparently there is an SM Winter album????

[iNFO] SM Town Winter Tracklisting + Release Date

Release Date: 11th Jan 2009

Tracklisting:

01. SM Town - So Shine 수 샤인

02.동방신기 (DBSK) - Just the Same Love 사랑일 뿐이야

03. 슈퍼주니어 (Super Junior) - Future Of You

04 소녀시대 (Girls’ Generation) - I Really Do 널 아주 좋아해

05 보아 (BoA) - Crazily

06 SHINee - Baby House

07 천상지희 (The Grace) - Beautiful

08 장리인 (Jang Ri In) - Never Give Up 포기하지

10 동방신기 (DBSK) - Thanks!

11 소녀시대 (Girls’ Generation) - Angel of Love 사랑의 천사

12 SM Town - So Shine 수 샤인 (InstrumentalVersion)

Credits: Kikaaa@BoAthread + roseseraphix@SNSDthread + KPOP JJANG

Guest ketchup?

I'm nearing my first anniversary of being a DBSK fan. It actually surprises me because I didn't think I'd be into them for this long. Then I realized it's not just a "phase" or whatever. I actually like them for them and not just for their looks. I got into them after watching them perform 'Tonight'.. and coincidentally the same year I went to HB, they did too. Not only that, they performed 'Tonight'. =')

Happy early DBSK day everyone! <3

Guest elphiascutie3

How long have you supported TVXQ?

I've supported them since the summer of 2006. Which was right after I found out about them through youtube.

At first I was a little iffy because I've never really been a fan of the boyband thing but after watching the Rising Sun

MV I was totally hooked, line and sinker!!! They really are something different. :blush:

I bought their third album in October or November sometime and kinda went backwards from there. What's weird is with

how devoted I was to them and their korean music I fell for them even harder when I found out that they were working

in Japan. Their Japanese music is like exactly my type of stuff! ^_^ And Mirotic to me is like a mix of the music I adore here

in America and the music I love so much from Japan and mix it with the smooth Korean language and their beautiful

vocals and you get me all melty in the knees lol

TVXQ=LOVE !!

Guest KDPMeluv

Since when did I support DBSK?

haha, well, this may be hard to believe, but I actually know micky's younger brother personally.

His brother and I went to the same school and were in the same class.

One day, he showed me a pic of them (this was about 4-5 years ago) and he's like "my brother's in a korean boy band".

I was like, cool. and I guess I've been supporting them since then xD

Guest annievy;

^ hey that's cool (: do you still keep in touch with him? i always wondered how it was to know someone what was related to someone famous XD like how they feel and what not . anyway ... x]

urmm. if i remember correctly, i think it was just after they debuted. the wonders of google! (: i think my friend was playing a song from them one day and i over heard it and when i got home i googled them XD and my other friend had a picture of them on her binder so yeah . DBSK got me into kpop and all that stuff . and thats how i joined soompi also XD

and now five years later i still love them ! i got dongbanged ! (: ahha i like that phrase.

HAPPY DONG BANG SHIN KI DAY ! (:

MEOXIAH: yeah i think we all know that but in korea they are a day ahead so over there it is dongbang day.

Guest Meoxinh

It is still the 22nd here. Not DBSK day yet ^^

However, today is still a great day. I received the wall and desk DBSK calendars from Yesasia. Even the carton boxes containing the calendars are nice. There are pretty letters on it. They make the ordinary carton boxes look so so beautiful. Junsu pictures are used for January. It 's still 2008 but I have used both of the calendars already. Junsu pic in the wall calendar is cute, and in the desk is charisma. Hahaha, I am so over the moon that I start rambling ...

Moreover, I am also happy that amienguyen reply me about the single magazine. Normally I don't buy magazines that I can't read but the boys ' pictures are irresistible. Thank amienguyen for your help xxx

I don't remember how long I have been a fan of DBSK. It 's my bad. But even if I pick the oldest member who is Jae Joong, I am still pretty older than him. A lot of things needed to be taken care and done daily make me forget lots of things. But I am proud to be one of their loyal fans who always support them with all of my hearts. I can't watch all of their performances, and sometimes I lost track in this thread as it moves so fast. But I listen to all of their songs, and try my best to buy all their merchandises.

I think I am rambling again. But the point I want to stress is that I have never regretted to be a fan of DBSK. The more I know about them, about their talents and their characters, the more I am drowning to them, and like them.

Though I read somewhere that Christmas is not a big festival in Korea, I still want to say Merry Christmas to DBSK members here as Christmas is extremely important to us in this country. And happy DBSK 's day!!!!! Happy new year!!!!

thanks charan that's what i tought! :blush:

Question

maybe a stupid one but whi is it TVXQ Day??

didnt they debuted like the 26??

that question was anserwed before by 'Honey_KizZ' so i'll quote her post :rolleyes:

During a virtual presidential election by MTV Korea, the group was voted as the "President of the Republic of Korean Music" among thirty other candidates by netizens. Because of this win, MTV and Boombox declared December 23 as “TVXQ Day”. They were also appointed as the Korea's e-government ambassadors by the South Korean government to help boost the new system to the citizens.

credits: crunchyroll

well i know them since someday on april 2007 :lol: i watched STEP BY STEP! and i fell in love with them since then, i only could recognize to JJ in any video lol

But i began to buy things in this year on February

i'll always support them till the end of my day :D

Archived