[동방신기] Dbsg, Dbsk, Tvxq...

s@nbi

Guest jadedbeauty

TVXQ will be attending the 2008 SBS Gayo Daejun on December 29th, 2008.

Awwww; thats good. (: Im looking foward to see them then. ^.^

ROFL~ omg how freakin` cuuuuteee! <3 I like the one with the cow in the bowl. ;X

HAHAHA Naruto ;X they are soo kiddish its adorable. ;p lol

• Replies 40k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kjmusicfan_1

Minhee, welcome ><

Is there going to be a new episode of FO with DBSK on? I miss that show, especially after it was taken off youtube and crunchyroll ><;

thanks for telling me that but i just bought mirotic version c at artist gallery,queensbay. and man,it's cheaper that version a and b.i really want the badges but version c only comes with a mouse pad,messages for the boys and some photos of them.but of course im really happy and hope i can buy another versions as well ^^ btw,do you know any korean stall,maybe the one sells all korean stuffs?

it's very hard to find tvxq's photobooks..or maybe im not good at finding tvxq's stuffs.lol

well, i heard of a place in kl, sungei wang or either times square that sells collector items such as the dbsk concert shirts every now and then. sunway pyramid has a place called asian avenue that has tiny shops in it and i found a few posters and calendars of dbsk there :)

in malaysia i start hearing dbsk's songs in shops and malls and i'm so happy that they are gaining popularity even in malaysia :)

next for dbsk to influence, singapore! :D

Owh. Micky is just plain adorable in that pic. I like his hair color <3

I love family outing. can't wait to watch. . .i wish they chould go together though

Guest purple_winter
Yoosu is love^^..Yoochun is a guy with so much affection..I see him holding Jaesu's waist more maybe because they're the closest to him..and maybe because Jaesu is the most feminine in the group compared to Homin..and yeah, maybe because he just like to hold Jaesu's slim waist..:P..I love all his affections..I all the members affections actually..I love seeing it from guys..

jj hug

Jaejoong look very pretty at asia aid festival despite his muscular triceps...so cute, clumsy Jaejoong forgot to sing his line and continued clapping until Yoochun alert him..Jaejoongi ya...lol..

edit:- opps, sorry, this vid has been removed by the user..

lol....yeah loves the waist of those too...especially jongie's...lol...I think Chunnie is a very affectionate guy who's not afraid to show his feelings.....

when it comes to me I have to admit I'm late into uploading fancams XD....but I prefer to upload mostly HQ ones :P

sorry about that fancam I uploaded it again ^^

[HQ][FANCAM]JaeJoong - HUG || Asia Aid Concert (23 Oct '08)

some other fancams ^^

[HQ][FANCAM]JaeJoong - Don't Say Goodbye|| 2008.12.09 KBS Open Concert

[HQ][FANCAM]Hero || Golden Disk Awards( GDA )(15 dec '08)

^ jaechun again XD

[HQ][FANCAM]Micky || Are You A Goog girl?( GDA) )(15 dec '08

^ I can't get over this fancam....the moves, the gestures....oozing of hotness....

[HQ][FANCAM]Micky - Wrong Number|| 2008.12.09 KBS Open Concert

^ I rarely had the chance too see such a HQ Chunnie fancam...is like the fan was some fly XD...lol....and of course Chun with glasses is pure love...

[FANCAM]Micky focused || SM Concert

^ cute Jaechun moment at the beginning :P

aaahh I like more JaeChun than YunJae XD

wich one you prefer?

I'm totally JaeChun biased XD...so JaeChun for me :D

Welcome SMILE.for.ME and arcueidlove

hm....I wonder if I saw those pics before...they are not so recent since Chun's hair last time was darker....could it be when they filmed that JaeChun MC-ing this?

Where are our boys? by the way it seems I lost track of our boys...last time I remember them at some concert in korea...and now I read here that they are in Japan.....XD....and that our beloved joongie is in Egypt....who know, who knows...if he's really there then something really important must be going on....

Bolero at first I didn't payed to much attention to this song ...I was still to busy to listen to the new korean songs...but today I gave it some time and I have to say it's the second DBSK song that made me cry....like all of you said, they are going to climb up the Oricon again with this song....a rich and beautiful song....full of emotions and DBSK's passion for singing makes it even more touching....and I can clearly hear their English is getting better day by day....

Guest yanting1986

Hi all

The Bangkok SM Twon concert thread is not active that why i have to post my question here....

Had anyone who had get your tickets through PRESALE and done your refunding thru Ticketingthaimajor??? As the concert was postponed , it conflicts with our schedule and we are trying to ask for a refund. IF anyone had done the refunding, can you please PM me?? I had some questions to ask.....

Guest minki_0011

I don't know if you are stilla accepting people, but if you still have some left i would love to buy it from you. Possible two if i am able to. Thanks. :sweatingbullets:

UPDATE ON SINGLES MAGAZINE

Giggle. Giggle. Giggle. LOL. LOL. LOL. Guess what everyone? I got some good and bad news. I'll give you guys the good news first. I went to Ktown today and was able to put a deposit for $250 for 50 Singles magazine with DBSK on it. I'll scan the receipt and post it up in a little bit for proof. I wanted to give you guys the good news first. The magazine is only $10 a piece. Yes, it's only $10 a piece. Other Korean bookstores are selling it for $20. This is half price. The bookstore is called "Spring Water Book Import"

Address is 3003 W. Olympic #105, Los Angeles, CA 90006

Phone # is 213-380-8787

They won't mail out the magazines so you would have to pick it up. I'll ship out the magazines for you guys once I get it in my hands. Anyways, the guy at the bookstore was dumbfounded when I told him I wanted 50 copies. He was like, "Do you mean 15?" I said "no, 50 copies." He was so shocked and his jaw dropped to the floor. I told him, "Dong Bang Shin Ki is in it that's why." Then he said, "Oh. I see." Hehehehe! First, he told me he'll try to get it in by Dec 27th. 20 minutes later, I received a call from him and he said it's on backordered so he would try to get the copies to me in January. Would everyone be able to wait that long? He said he'll try his best to get it in a.s.a.p..

The bad news is that lady from Commerce doesn't have the Singles magazine. She misunderstood me for some reason. That's okay since I found Spring Water Book Import. They are really inexpensive.

I'm not going to accept payment until I get the magazine in my hands then I'll start accepting paypal, money orders, or concealed cash.

go to this website to calculate your shipping cost www.usps.com

I'll be shipping out from Los Angeles. When I went to Spring Water Book Import, I had the guy weigh the December 2008 issue. It's 400 pages too. It's 3lbs. So the weight of the DBSK issue should be 3 to 3.5 lbs.

I hope everyone is happy with the news. If you decide to change your mind, please let me know so someone else can take your spot. I'm not here to make any money off of anybody. I love DBSK and I wanted to help out. I will go to Office Depot tomorrow to purchase envelope bubble mailers to put the magazines in.

Magazine cost - 9.99 plus tax

Shipping - ?

Envelope Bubble Mailers - .50 cents each I think. I'm not sure yet until I buy it from Office Depot.

That's the total cost. It should be around $15 or so for U.S. residents. For people from other countries, it'll probably be more expensive because of the shipping.

I'll be back with more to post.

Guest kaikochan
Fan: Yunho, isn't this too sexy?

Yunho: I got a lot skinnier lately T____T

(Fan sent a picture of SMTOWN concert where Yunho was half-naked)

LOL who's he kidding? XDDDD I think he still looks pretty fit!

Guest puterift<3
TVXQ will be attending the 2008 SBS Gayo Daejun on December 29th, 2008.

OMG OMG ! just like most of us here, i have mixed emotions now.

ofcourse i want them to attend Gayo Daejun cause this is their 1st time right? (: but at the same time, i hope this wont effect their performance in kouhaku. they will be so freakin tired mann /; oh god, i feel bad :tears: i really hope our boys will get their enough rest :x

thanks for telling me that but i just bought mirotic version c at artist gallery,queensbay. and man,it's cheaper that version a and b.i really want the badges but version c only comes with a mouse pad,messages for the boys and some photos of them.but of course im really happy and hope i can buy another versions as well ^^ btw,do you know any korean stall,maybe the one sells all korean stuffs?

it's very hard to find tvxq's photobooks..or maybe im not good at finding tvxq's stuffs.lol

any store that sells korean stuff? i tell u, go to My Star Collection in Times Square (:

its kinda worth it to go there. it sells lot of korean stuff. such as tour concert shirt, photobook, magazines, keychains, mirror, poster and even pillow & bottles ! :D

try to go there and u will get crazy seriously ! :w00t:

Dong Bang going to Egypt?: erhh like seriously? this is not joking right? but why would they go there? MV shoot maybe? idk, perhaps (:

and yeah i've been wondering the same things to. where are they now? like, theres no fancam, pictures and stuff. pfffft :x

Guest toomuchsmiling

So...they're attending the SBS Gayo Daejun...I'm also unsure about this.

At first I was super happy that they could go, since it's such a huge thing.

But then, they really need some rest for Kouhaku! It's the first time for them to

attend something like this in Japan. :unsure:

S.M. better give them a huge break in January then. the fall award shows are

definitely affecting them this year. But, they haven't done this since 2006, the 3rd

album. So..-sighs- they can do it. they are who they are, as we all know.

I just hope they get enough rest on the days leading up to these awards.

....and by rest, i don't mean trekking across Egypt, cuz that is NOT what they

need right now.

i luv mashimaro- i hope ur friend just saw a Jae look alike, judging from what I

just said. -hopes-

Yunho thinks he looks SKINNY now? come on, he's definitely thinner than b4, but he's not skinny!

Just look at those Single mag pics! O____O he's a freaking model, with all those muscles!!

Guest minh_89

It's not that I don't want them to attend the SBS Gayo show, it's just that it's gonna be exhausting because they have that Japanese award show the very next day (CDTV I think?) and their vocals are gonna get strained if they don't get enough rest. Plus, they are performing Doush!te at Kohaku and they have ALWAYS had trouble with this song so if they are tired I'm worried that they will not perform well. The only Doush!te performance I liked was the A Nation one... so if they perform like they did at, for example, the NHK Love Song performance, it's not gonna look good for them (since like most of Japan is gonna be watching them on Kohaku).

... but I respect their decision. It looks like they want to give back to their Korean fans, and Changmin did say that they were going to try to do as much as they can before the year ends.

SM better give them a proper vacation after all this <_<

And uh, seriously, EGYPT? ... how random. I doubt they would be flying halfway across the world when they have so much to do. And I'm pretty sure BigEast would hear about this if they did leave Japan.

Guest rainymonday

Giggle. Giggle. Giggle. LOL. LOL. LOL. Guess what everyone? I got some good and bad news. I'll give you guys the good news first. I went to Ktown today and was able to put a deposit for $250 for 50 Singles magazine with DBSK on it. I'll scan the receipt and post it up in a little bit for proof. I wanted to give you guys the good news first. The magazine is only $10 a piece. Yes, it's only $10 a piece. Other Korean bookstores are selling it for $20. This is half price. The bookstore is called "Spring Water Book Import"

Phone # is 213-380-8787

They won't mail out the magazines so you would have to pick it up. I'll ship out the magazines for you guys once I get it in my hands. Anyways, the guy at the bookstore was dumbfounded when I told him I wanted 50 copies. He was like, "Do you mean 15?" I said "no, 50 copies." He was so shocked and his jaw dropped to the floor. I told him, "Dong Bang Shin Ki is in it that's why." Then he said, "Oh. I see." Hehehehe! First, he told me he'll try to get it in by Dec 27th. 20 minutes later, I received a call from him and he said it's on backordered so he would try to get the copies to me in January. Would everyone be able to wait that long? He said he'll try his best to get it in a.s.a.p..

The bad news is that lady from Commerce doesn't have the Singles magazine. She misunderstood me for some reason. That's okay since I found Spring Water Book Import. They are really inexpensive.

I'm not going to accept payment until I get the magazine in my hands then I'll start accepting paypal, money orders, or concealed cash.

I'll be shipping out from Los Angeles. When I went to Spring Water Book Import, I had the guy weigh the December 2008 issue. It's 400 pages too. It's 3lbs. So the weight of the DBSK issue should be 3 to 3.5 lbs.

I hope everyone is happy with the news. If you decide to change your mind, please let me know so someone else can take your spot. I'm not here to make any money off of anybody. I love DBSK and I wanted to help out. I will go to Office Depot tomorrow to purchase envelope bubble mailers to put the magazines in.

Shipping - ?

Envelope Bubble Mailers - .50 cents each I think. I'm not sure yet until I buy it from Office Depot.

That's the total cost. It should be around $15 or so for U.S. residents. For people from other countries, it'll probably be more expensive because of the shipping.

Me too, if there's any spots left can i order 2? I'm from the San Diego area and I am more then willing to wait until january.

Guest Senorita_
Question!

SMTown Winter album to be released on 2009/01/11?

Does anybody know if it's for real?

I don't think it's a real SM Town album. Usually they release two SM Town Albums a year - Summer and Winter. Summer is released in June/July, whereas Winter is released in December. I think it's unlikely SM is releasing the album in January.

EDIT: Has MIAK updated their site yet for the october sales?

Unfortunately, it hasn't yet =_= They are really slow at this. It should release the October sales by this month (I hope)

annyeong! i'm new fan here... my name is minhee nice to meet you all!

Hello ^^ Welcome to the DBSK thread! Glad to meet you. Hope you will have a good time here in this thread. And don't worry, your English will get better the more you come and post here :)

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

edit: Can people please stop fully quoting on being put on the waiting list for Singles? It makes the page look longer and messier...please cut the post ^^ or better yet, PM amienguyen for it because i think it's borderline spam. thank you.

SBS Gayo: i'm glad they're going to the SBS show, i hope it won't tire them out for Kouhaku. They'd be sing Kimisuki like OMG, that song is SO NOT easy to sing...even if they're already awesome like that. Kouhaku is on the 31st right? (i don't even how many days December has XD )

DBSK going to Egypt: LOL funneh~ I guess your friend was kidding with you. Coz first of all, getting TVXQ to Egypt is not easy. And they have a show tomorrow... the year-end show for MBC's Starry Night or something. so anyways... yeah.

but really though, won't it be interesting to have an egyptian photoshoot. (Jaejoong the HOT and SEXY pharaoh)

Singles Magazine: I'm broke! I barely had enough money to buy the magazine yesterday *blames expensive ticket!* but yeah ... i have it in my hands now... i've been staring (or oggling + drooling) over it since i got it. My dad won't believe i actually bought a beauty magazine XD (as expected).

you guys just have to see that picture of Jaejoong in the laundry room with his pants unbuttoned in HQ...with your own eyes... for some reason i felt like it was a sacred moment between my fangirlism and him XD i was like, "OMONA PERVERTED THOUGHTS!" coz yeah... i kept on staring at that one place, blame my byuntae mind XD

Minhee unnie, welcome welcome. i hope you can come to Seoul immediately! Or if you can't, see you in 26th!

ps. i'll start sending out the UFOs tonight... my fingers were freezing when i arrived O_O

edit: so i tried out my aunt's scanner....

jaejoong.jpg

Guest zhuuzhuusoba

Um, okay.

Please, no more speculation of the boys being in Egypt.

There is no actual, solid proof. No need to make a groundless rumor grow bigger and bigger. If proof does show up, feel free to discuss it then. However, it's highly unlikely the boys are in Egypt.

Sorry, but this is part of the rules here. No spreading rumors. ><

Minhee, welcome to the DBSK thread =]

Guest xietin8

[Translation] 081222 Staff Diary Entry in Iple - Special Present For U...^ _ ^

Hello. It's T.

It's been a long time.

The weather is cold again.

Surely the flu comes easily.

It is not welcome by guest..

Make sure to prepare medicine with a tissue with you.

It's being inconvenient but…What...^ _ ^

When it lives it will see like that and the winter will hang and one is passing by it will feel well!!!

A lot of good news for the last 2 (judonganen?)

So today…I was like this

Prepared to present to him ...

It will hold in mind and it will be good~

Because it's a gift !!!^ _ ^

100302313782746za7.jpg

This photograph…At the time of pictorial photographing

If you see the photo out of the test

Collect all these pictures!

It opens to the public to everybody and in order I take the photograph~

With the photograph which is finally printed in the magazine, a little possibility it is but

Compared to it does to make the atmosphere of the scene feel a little silence in everybody. ^ _ ^

And one more picture!

It does not require much explanation. Blah.

100300000066426zi5.jpg

The day when it's photograph, the weather comes to be cold absurdly,

We all felt a bit cold.

Fighting with a heart

You can see the new look of Dong Bang Shin Ki.

They make good effort for the photoshoot!!!

We are TVXQ!! ^ _ ^

The step to prepare all and

To take a picture with us~!!!

Thank you all!

Everybody now~

Come together to create a good story!!

At the end of 2008 to continue ~ ~ ~ you will see next?

Have a nice day of the week, by the way,

Go with them, okay?

Take care of your health,

Have a great week with a gift!!!

You'll see. ^ _ ^

*Take out with full credits*

Source: TVXQ Iple + DNBN

Rough translation by: xietin94 @xietinloveshero

*Might contain inaccuracies*

[info] 2008 SBS Gayo Daejun

Date: Monday, December 29, 2008

Venue: KINTEX, Korea International Exhibition Center located at Goyang's West Ilsan District (in walking distance of Daehwa Station)

Facilitator: Lee Hyo-Ri, Park Ye Jin, Lee Chun Hee

Awards: [Man sound source/man record] & [Female sound source/female record]

Performances by: DBSK, Big Bang, Wonder Girls, Seo Tai-ji, Rain, Lee Hyo-ri, MC Mong, Baek Ji-young, SHINee, 2PM and Kara.

*Take out with full credits*

Source: fordesign.org + DNBN

Translated by: xietin94 @xietinloveshero

*Might contain inaccuracies*

Guest rosetta16

Phone # is 213-380-8787

Shipping - ?

me too here i will pay ok!!

please put me on the list!!

Guest squeaky
ps. i'll start sending out the UFOs tonight... my fingers were freezing when i arrived O_O

edit: so i tried out my aunt's scanner....

homg.

homg.

homg.

i was singing that sg wannabe song from east of eden and right when i was saying "bogoshipuuuh", i ended up saying "boguhship--" i was like O_______O when i saw the hq picture of this. words cannot express how much this pictures drips in sex. like..the unbuttoned jeans! what! it isn't just his fly thats open, but his button, too! dfngjkfdgnf...and he's scratching his fricken carved, chiseled stomach.

i think i'm turning into the female johhnydorama, except much less explicit than his perverted mind XD but omg, i'm becomming a byuntae myself :X ! i need to get my hands on this magazine. thank god new year's is just around the corner *prays for lots of money*

Archived