Spot Translator: yeohweping

Timers: victory & J.lee

QC/Editor: ay_link

Episode 6:

Main Translators: snoopy, liquidfir

Timers: Jinnie*, jann, ay_link

QC/Editors: ay_link

OMG, thousands of thanks to the subbing team for working so hard to bring in the subs :D

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest beautifulxmess

Oh goodness...have jus finish watching ep 5 with subs and boy, it was goooood! the lyrics at the end was a fab idea, props to u guys!!

loved this line:

i've found love now I've found you.

*squeals*..i love the song so much! hope they release an instrumental of it. :)

amanda, im hoping the thailand scenes will happen in ep 8-10. Coz then we have 10 episodes with hyorin out of the way and concentrate more on the shin-CG-yul love triangle! yay! hehe. but yeah..i think its likely it will occur in eps 8-10. coz in ep 7 preview, we see prince will. which means Shin should be getting ready to go thailand. *crosses fingers*

친정 나들이를 마치고 돌아온 황태자 부부. 단란한 채경(윤은혜) 가족과 달리 엄격하 기만 한 황후(윤유선)때문에 신(주지훈)은 마음이 아프다. 채경은 그런 신을 진심으로 위로해주고. 신은 채경을 위해 황태자비 전용차 마련을 주선해준다.

효린(송지효)의 권유로 채경과 율(김정훈)은 승마클럽에 가입하게되고. 효린의 진심을 알 수 없는 신의 친구들은 채경의 합류가 불만스럽기만 하다.

한편, 신은 건강이 좋지않은 황제를 대신하여 혼자 태국 방문에 나서는데...

anyone can translate this?

and beautifulxmess!!! i agree. that HO-TOOt is so darn irritatin itz gettin on my nerves... and i hvae no idea why the hell is she in thailand as well.. ARGHHHHH. chaegyong is gonna suffer. stupid shin -.-

STUPID FRIGGIN ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY IS PREVENTING ME FROM WATCHING GOONG. There should be a high paying job out there where I get paid to watch K-dramas and be on the internet all day with occaisonal vacations to Korea and Hawaii and gift certificates to JCrew and a new laptop every 3 years and an annual bonus for being so cute and and and....

Guest beautifulxmess

STUPID FRIGGIN ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY IS PREVENTING ME FROM WATCHING GOONG. There should be a high paying job out there where I get paid to watch K-dramas and be on the internet all day with occaisonal vacations to Korea and Hawaii and gift certificates to JCrew and a new laptop every 3 years and an annual bonus for being so cute and and and....

LMAO...that would be 'the' life theed....lol...if only..*sighs wistfully*

and hey dear, remember my offer still stands...if u bz, jus gimme a holler k? :)

brook_lee, thats because they're synchronized for the HQ version. if u have further probs with it, please refer to main post.

hey guys, found this english goong fansite! its still under construction but its so far beautiful!

n remember, if u guys have links relating to goong, feel free to post them up n we'll add them to the first post. :)

http://www.kylosa.com/Hosting/goong/

enjoy!

Guest hyunbin_sweetie

OMGSHHHHHHHHHH thanx s0o0o0o0o0o muchieeee

subbing team i am gonan watch it right now even

though i have skewl its alll GOOOD ONE MORE DAYYYY!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

i totally cant wait for the bed scene and the kitchen onee =D

Gosh! I have been saying that for ages and the sad fact of life is that NO one has eyes big enough to recognise our talents and pay us for that! tsk! :angry:

Just finished watching Ep 6 of Goong. Thanks to the subbing team! This drama is getting better. Didn't really enjoy the first episode as I find the lead actress overact a little and the crown prince isn't that visually appealing (Now, the actor acting as Yul is cute! :phew: ). Thank goodness she has mellowed down a little and doesn't act cute that much.

I'm waiting to see how the two will warm up to each other with some interference from Yul. That Hyorin can just step aside! The prince deserves to feel jealous, not the princess!

Guest V A L XD

Alrite. Episode 5 & 6 SUBS ARE OUT! ^___^

GOONG EPISODE 5 & 6 SUBS

CREDITS:

Episode 5:

Main Translators: dizziified, liquidfir

Timers: victory & J.lee

QC/Editor: ay_link

Episode 6:

Main Translators: snoopy, liquidfir

Timers: Jinnie*, jann, ay_link

QC/Editors: ay_link

OMG! thank you, you guys!

You guys work so hard to sub these for us! >.< These came out fast! :w00t:

-edt-

look me less than a sec to dl them. hehe. now i'm going to watch it till i fall asleep! hehe.

It's like 11:13pm here..and i've still havent written my essay. lol

^ Ahhh, Jahye, you're here!!! Hi, Sweetie!

I'm suppose to be asleep but I just finished my new vid and felt that I should check up on the thread before bed so here I am.

Theed, I, too, wish I had a job like that. Lol!

I'm really going to say goodnight now.

Goodnight!!!

how come the timing on the sub never matches with the video?

Because chances are:

1) You downloaded the wrong version. This subs are timed with the HQ version, 700MB Hodoli.

if you have LQ version, then I can guarantee 100% these subs won't match :P

2) Your HQ raw version is not Hodoli rips (there are A LOT of HQ versions), so from now on, only download the Hodoli rips.

Archived