[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

^ Rudolph!!!! Your elf thanks you!!! Where's Santa?

haha santa is busy shaving his beard =p and his reindeer keeps on bugging him to make a cyworld account hahahaha =) i don't think he has a korean social security number though =|

hehehehehe i'm off to take my daily dose of goong before i sleep =) so long, and good night! stay sane, my loves! the next episodes are not so far away <3

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xiaowu58

수목 미니시리즈「궁(宮)」7회

2006년 2월 1일 (수) 21시 55분 ~ 23시 05분

채경이 황태자비 자리에 적응해 감에따라 효린의 마음은 불편해진다. 신과의 추억을 되새기던 효린은 화영의 조언에서 힌트를 얻고 신을 되찾겠다는 의지를 다지는데...

한편, 궁에 들어온 후 한번도 집에 간 적 없는 채경은 가족들을 그리워 하고, 황실 어른들의 허락하에 드디어 황태자 부부는 친정 나들이에 나선다. 오래간만에 가족들을 만나게 되어 들뜬 채경과 달리 황실과는 전혀 다른 환경에 적응하기 어렵기만 한 신. 황태자 사위가 어렵기는 채경의 가족들도 마찬가지.

평소 티격태격하던 신과 채경은 좁은 채경의 방에서 단 둘이 밤을 보내게 되는데...

수목 미니시리즈「궁(宮)」8회

2006년 2월 2일 (목) 21시 55분 ~ 23시 05분

친정 나들이를 마치고 돌아온 황태자 부부. 단란한 채경 가족과 달리 엄격하기만 한 황후 때문에 신은 마음이 아프다. 채경은 그런 신을 진심으로 위로해주고. 신은 채경을 위해 황태자비 전용차 마련을 주선해준다.

효린의 권유로 채경과 율은 승마클럽에 가입하게 되고. 효린의 진심을 알 수 없는 신의 친구들은 채경의 합류가 불만스럽기만 하다.

한편, 신은 건강이 좋지 않은 황제를 대신하여 혼자 태국 방문에 나서는데...

Alrite. Episode 5 & 6 SUBS ARE OUT! ^___^

GOONG EPISODE 5 & 6 SUBS

CREDITS:

Episode 5:

Main Translators: dizziified, liquidfir

Spot Translator: yeohweping

Timers: victory & J.lee

QC/Editor: ay_link

Episode 6:

Main Translators: snoopy, liquidfir

Timers: Jinnie*, jann, ay_link

QC/Editors: ay_link

ay_link.... you're so cool B)

to all the uploaders..... thanks

to the subbing team..... I'm so grateful to you guys

^ Toy!!! So nice to see you here! ay_link just fixed it, the correct subs are above. Hope to see you around a lot!

I think I'm going to cry, we have the best people in this thread!!!

Edit:

I own this pagie! Too bad it wasn't 400, but oh wells, it's 405!

Guest MeiLin83

im just wondering what does 퍼가요 mean? its a new word for me.... =_=;

it basically means to dig. in cyworld...when someone else who has cyworld is going to take

a pic...he/she writes "퍼가요."

I just read the basic preview of what is going to happen in episodes 7 and 8 and I cannot wait!! :D

Looks like when Shin goes to Thailand...it is the same situation when in the manhwa (for those who have not read it... Shin goes to England for over a month and CG starts to lose weight because she misses him so much ^^

Guest blue_rose

I just want to THANK OUR SUBBING TEAM for ep 5 & 6..........YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST!!!!!!!

GAMBATTEE NE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:wub::wub::wub::wub:

WE ARE FOREVER IN YOUR DEBT!!

I just read the basic preview of what is going to happen in episodes 7 and 8 and I cannot wait!! :D

Looks like when Shin goes to Thailand...it is the same situation when in the manhwa (for those who have not read it... Shin goes to England for over a month and CG starts to lose weight because she misses him so much ^^

Thanks for the spoiler. I guess that pretty much confirmed my earlier suspicion about the overlap between Thailand in the drama and England in the manhwa

Guest starryeyedwonder

수목 미니시리즈「궁(宮)」7회

2006년 2월 1일 (수) 21시 55분 ~ 23시 05분

채경이 황태자비 자리에 적응해 감에따라 효린의 마음은 불편해진다. 신과의 추억을 되새기던 효린은 화영의 조언에서 힌트를 얻고 신을 되찾겠다는 의지를 다지는데...

한편, 궁에 들어온 후 한번도 집에 간 적 없는 채경은 가족들을 그리워 하고, 황실 어른들의 허락하에 드디어 황태자 부부는 친정 나들이에 나선다. 오래간만에 가족들을 만나게 되어 들뜬 채경과 달리 황실과는 전혀 다른 환경에 적응하기 어렵기만 한 신. 황태자 사위가 어렵기는 채경의 가족들도 마찬가지.

평소 티격태격하던 신과 채경은 좁은 채경의 방에서 단 둘이 밤을 보내게 되는데...

수목 미니시리즈「궁(宮)」8회

2006년 2월 2일 (목) 21시 55분 ~ 23시 05분

친정 나들이를 마치고 돌아온 황태자 부부. 단란한 채경 가족과 달리 엄격하기만 한 황후 때문에 신은 마음이 아프다. 채경은 그런 신을 진심으로 위로해주고. 신은 채경을 위해 황태자비 전용차 마련을 주선해준다.

효린의 권유로 채경과 율은 승마클럽에 가입하게 되고. 효린의 진심을 알 수 없는 신의 친구들은 채경의 합류가 불만스럽기만 하다.

한편, 신은 건강이 좋지 않은 황제를 대신하여 혼자 태국 방문에 나서는데...

could someone translate this please? :D thanks!

Guest BokuWaShinigami

Same goes for me. I joined initially to get all those episodes and MVs, but I got hooked, and I haven't made a sig yet, I know this is a weird question, but how do I create my own sig?

^Just click your username (upper right of the page where it says "Logged In As") and scroll all the way to the bottom, and there'll be a link at the bottom center (the leftmost link)...that says "edit signature". Click that and then do as you will in it to create your signature...as long as you follow rules. =)

Anyways...I'm off to bed too! As soon as I get my daily shot of Goong, I'll be heading off to dreamworld. Goonight everyone! See you all tomorrow! <333

Alrite. Episode 5 & 6 SUBS ARE OUT! ^___^

GOONG EPISODE 5 & 6 SUBS

CREDITS:

Episode 5:

Main Translators: dizziified, liquidfir

Timers: victory & J.lee

QC/Editor: ay_link

Episode 6:

Main Translators: snoopy, liquidfir

Timers: Jinnie*, jann, ay_link

QC/Editors: ay_link

oh i love the translation of the main theme song at the end of ep 5...man, nice touch!

I'm going to shoot Shin for putting Chaegyung through so much pain. Argh, he makes me sooo angry!!! Just when we think he's warming to his wife, he goes around and has a little secret date with that Ho-toot-of-a-rin!!!! Argh!!!! I hope Yul will make him go crazy!!! He deseves to go through what he'll be putting Chaegyung through!

oh i love the translation of the main theme song at the end of ep 5...man, nice touch!

Hehehe..i like that one too,that's why we inserted it :w00t:

thank's to YEHRI for the translations.

ahhh man page 400-- :excl: kakakakakaka..

Episode 7? :w00t: tomorrow

Jess:Thank's again!!

thank's Shenny!!! and amanda-->Always in the hauz *waves

LOL_________SHIN RAMYUN

bdc5b6f3b8e915rs.jpg

naver.com

I'm off guys, going to finish my vid and get some GOONG before bed, so take cares, your "Silent J/Ninja" will be back tomorrow with a good treat for you all.

Sweet dreams and don't get too GOONG-crazy...although it might TOO late already, lol!

Byes!

Hehehe..i like that one too,that's why we inserted it :w00t:

thank's to YEHRI for the translations.

ahhh man page 400-- :excl: kakakakakaka..

Episode 7? :w00t: tomorrow

Jess:Thank's again!!

thank's Shenny!!! and amanda-->Always in the hauz *waves

hahah~~~ *waves*

alwayz!! happy new yr!! today is the 3rd day~~ hahaha

i cant wait for tmr!! the MBC web shows a 7min preview of tomorrow's episode but have to pay though.

they went back to cg's house. and shin was darn funnie. no kidding

Guest manderley_angel

ay_link.... you're so cool B)

to all the uploaders..... thanks

to the subbing team..... I'm so grateful to you guys

^ate kellee andito ka pala! hello sa yo!

to the ever dearest SUBBING TEAM~~

kamsahamnida!!! muahhhhzzz!

Guest triplea

A big thanks to everyone involved in subbing, translating, timing, QC, etc. You are all so great!java script:emoticon(':D', 'smid_4')

:D

Archived