[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Life must be hell for HyoRin... I can just imagine what she's going through in Korea.... fans must be bombarding her with hate mail, etc.!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol: *cough*

ANYWAYS, I loved ep 6!! Shin definitely begins to be drawm to CG around the dress scene where she's posing in front of her hand mirror..... :P Maybe even before that!!!! :w00t:

Shin's being SOO dense!!!! WHEN WILL HE BEGIN TO PUSH HYORIN AWAY?!?!?!?!

i hope its soon. i think probably from the moment he knows that TOOT is scheming away, tryin to dethrone him.. shin'd probably trample her with the horse.

*i HOPE. stabs pillow.....*

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHA Dancing scene got me laughing SOO hard..

Anyways.. does anybody know what Yul was saying to CG when he was holding her hand?

Did he confess something? In the Manhwa he kinda did confess his feelings when he tried to hold her hand.. but it's way later on..

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

omg awesome episode today!!! the ending scene with the shoe was so... :wub: but episode 7 looks even better!!! with shin and chaegyung going to chaegyung's house. he was doing the dishes!!! ^_^ heehee and i can't wait to see them sleeping on the same bed finally! and the horse scene is next week too it looks like!!! i'm soooo in love with kim jung hoon at the moment. his smile is just incredible. :wub: and he's such a sweetie too! the way he grabbed her hand and told her to be strong. *sigh* i want a guy like him!!! i'm not quite sure which guy to root for... shin or yul?!?!?! :D

in episode 6. how come shin was messing up cg's hair? the part where she called him shin ramyun? he's like pulling up her hair and stuff?

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!.... Epis. 6 is the best episode for now and I can't wait til the next one! It's definitely getting better.

By the way, my head's kinda whacked up now since I read the manhwa and watching the drama so its sorta jumblin up my brain but could someone just tell me when exactly has Shin started to have feelings for CG, and Yul for CG, and CG for Shin? I mean, I don't know if the drama is really going a lil bit faster than the manhwa or what. One thing is for sure tho, I'm liking the way they twisted and spiced up the drama a lil bit..... hehehe. It's getting more exciting! *sigh* Now I'm gonna have a hard time goin to sleep. Oh well, few hours of wait was sooooo worth it. :D

Guest cstina86

can anyone upload episode 4 on megaupload? i went to the first page of the forum and the links for episode 4 are all down. it'll be greatly appreciated!

thanks!

episode 6 will be nice too...hehe :D

i know the Lunar New Year/Spring Festival is on the 29th but anywho.

to everyone who celebrates the Chinese New Year,

Hope u & urs have a great Xin Nian!

^^^i hope i wrote that right :sweatingbullets:

~~~and i may be grasping at straws right now, but i'm going to let myself believe that the darkroom pics are of CG...yup delusional maybe...but i'm refusing to budge!~~~

S - "say it ain't so :( "

Guest cstina86

can anyone upload episode 4 on megaupload? i went to the first page of the forum and the links for episode 4 are all down. it'll be greatly appreciated!

thanks!

episode 6 will be nice too...hehe :D

okkkk just kidding about episode 4. it's finally working.

Btw, I'm hating Hyorin soo much! I mean who in the right educated mind would feed someone or even act all sweet and tweetums in front of that person's wife. That was soooo wrong and evil!. I wanna strangle that b!@7ch! :fury: hehehe....

Guest Saki>^.^<

I hate that toot.. really~~ *stabs pillow..with hyorin face on it.*

i think the bubble scene is not THAT soon... probably in epi 12/13? i hope? lOlx..

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too... Stupid Hyorin... *S from S.A.V.E. with a silent J joins liquidfir and does @#$^@#%@$%^@#%@#$% to the pillow* :lol:.... Dang... I'm evil :mellow:

hahahaha i personally think it's one of those 'daydream' or 'fantasy' scenes =p

hehehehe yeah, kim jung hoon as yul is much much better than the manhwa character =) but what i didn't expect is for hyo rin to turn out so annoying! i didn't remember her pissing me off this much in the manhwa!

moohahahaha, hyo rin must be broken into pieces and thrown into a pool full of pihrana >=D

[creds to imbc] hehe it seems like chae gyung is about to break her neck or something haha i think shin pulled her too hard =p

p.s. but you know guys, there's no need to be so worried about the darkroom photos of horsey hyo rin =) i believe shin just got mad because he didn't want chae gyung to see the pictures and then feel hurt =) so, in a way, it's a good thing--which means that slowly, shin is softening up like a marshmallow, awwww =)

>> meehee, i gotta go sleep now =) i've been up goong-inizing myself too long =p good night/morning my lovelies! keep saving our precious chae gyung from the grasp of the cunning hyo rin =p

Oh man... I wanna see the "sexy" and "back" scenes... puahahahahha... Yeah I wanna think that's why Shin got angry at CG in the preview... Hhihihi... like a marshmellow... awwww...

i know the Lunar New Year/Spring Festival is on the 29th but anywho.

to everyone who celebrates the Chinese New Year,

Hope u & urs have a great Xin Nian!

^^^i hope i wrote that right :sweatingbullets:

~~~and i may be grasping at straws right now, but i'm going to let myself believe that the darkroom pics are of CG...yup delusional maybe...but i'm refusing to budge!~~~

S - "say it ain't so :( "

I know... I really wanted to believe at first that pic next to CG's face was Cg... I thought it was too with the white thing in the side of her hair... like in the first episode! But sadyly, I realized that the white thing was the clip to hold the pic to dry -_-

Guest BokuWaShinigami

HQ GOONG EPISODE 5 ON SENDSPACE: CLICK!

Check my signature for a link for HQ Goong Episode 5 on FileFront. =D HQ Goong Episode 6 on SendSpace is coming up! <3

I loved in ep. 2 when she see's the newspaper w/ the pic of ehr and is like, OMG! JESUS CHRIST! SUPERSTAR!

lol

lol after readin this, i had to go watch it again.

i now have to favorite quotes ever from dramas. the other one is from sam soon which i say quite often. 'i dont like u. u suck.'

and now i got this one. its priceless.

Guest BokuWaShinigami

I'm going to sleep now! After a couple hours of Goong-ing, I'm still going strong, but if I continue to keep this up, I'll be completely dead tomorrow. ^^;; And I need some energy.

By the time I wake up tomorrow, hopefully I'll have a SendSpace and FileFront link for the HQ Version of Goong Episode 6. =) Please look forward to it if you haven't seen it yet (and can't use CB). Check my signature for link updates.

Anyways - parting thoughts: I can't believe I have to wait 5-6 days for the next episode! I'll die! (jk jk, but seriously! It's a long wait - at least there are 2 eps a week. =D )

OMG~~~ itz hyorin the TOOt pictures.. burn it burn it!!!!!

i saw a scene of Cg layin on the sofa winking.

lOlx.. do u gals think it's one of the part where shin starts to think that CG is SEXY~?

Oh man, I was soooooo hoping they were pictures of CG! Shin disappoints me... :( Hyorin appears way too much in this drama. I mean she wasn't there that often in the manhwa really.

Guest ArashiSuki

HQ GOONG EPISODE 5 ON SENDSPACE: CLICK!

Check my signature for a link for HQ Goong Episode 5 on FileFront. =D HQ Goong Episode 6 on SendSpace is coming up! <3

OMG .. thank you soo much!! the speed is far better!! dl it now .. cant wait :w00t:

Yeah, that's what I was thinking too... Stupid Hyorin... *S from S.A.V.E. with a silent J joins liquidfir and does @#$^@#%@$%^@#%@#$% to the pillow* :lol:.... Dang... I'm evil :mellow:

Oh man... I wanna see the "sexy" and "back" scenes... puahahahahha... Yeah I wanna think that's why Shin got angry at CG in the preview... Hhihihi... like a marshmellow... awwww...

I know... I really wanted to believe at first that pic next to CG's face was Cg... I thought it was too with the white thing in the side of her hair... like in the first episode! But sadyly, I realized that the white thing was the clip to hold the pic to dry -_-

:P:P:P i dun think we are evil AT ALL~~~ that crazy TOOt is out of her mind...

she only thinks bout herself and what she want~~

she may feel that shin wants to Be dethrone and live his own life.. but now Cg is in shin's life.. everything changed.. shin may also feel different towards both of them and how he sees things already..

so that bitC* dun come and act clever and pretend to know everything...

happy chinese new yr for those who celebrate it~~ heheh i am celebrating it lOlx

Guest oohsoaddicted

as i was rewatching episode 5, i saw something rather weird. IN the scene where Shin was greeting his friends at the party, I noticed that the dude with the green jacket was putting his hand up and down Shin's back, in a caressing manner and then resting his hand on Shin's hip!! :blink: I was rather shocked when I saw it...they are touchy touchy between close themselves...lol

Archived