[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Devache

goong is slow paced

yoon eun hae gets kinda annoying

i would rather had boa asted tha lead role and eun hae one of her annoying sidekicks

Ignore this post lads.

Don't even bother flaming it.

Either the mods will delete it sooner or later, or it's just be flooded over by the next few pages.

Give it a shot sojuman, I haven't seen Boa act but she sings ok, but to act better than Yoon Eun Hye, if you tell me Moon Geun Young, but Boa, who has never acted before, unlikely.

If you think the pace is slow, watch Full House.

If not, try my Girl.

Either way, stay out.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alcyone

i'm looking forward for the next season! Some episodes made me cry >.<

dang...i have to admit, at the beginning,i wasn't sure with this couple (the fact that they don't resembles the character in the manga) but after watching, i have to say that they're more than my expectation! Love the casts.Good Job people!

and thanks to the fan sub team and those who also kindly put up this series in their boxes ^.^V~

Guest daisy_changstah

OMG! I'm so happy that the English Subs are out!!! THANKS a BUNCH subbers! I luv You ALL!

Anyways, I do hope JJH will be in the second season. Goong would not be the same without him!!!!!!

For those episodes...

Asf, ASX, WMV...

Are those subtitles universal? Because I have tried it with the first episode and I have to say the subtitles are far from synced.

If I wanted to have it with subtitles (softsubs are fine) which set should I get? I have been getting the megaupload files from the most recent mirror.

Guest redmoose

Hi ALL,

Just checking if there will be GOONG 2??? Cos. i finished watching episode 24 and i am addicted to this drama becos. of the Royal Couple, YEH & JJH :).

They both acted really well.

then why are you here?

------------------------------------------

anyway

everyone.. i think yeh and jjh are stressed enough with their work schedules..

so maybe the fans can give them some space.. and then JJh wun be giving lousy comments such as she is not my type.. lOlx..

maybe wad he meant is

she is not my type.. she is my IDEAL type. lOlx

I hope JJH did not really made those comments, because that's not being a gentleman at all. He could just have stay mum, even if that is true....

Guest cam3n

I think YEH done a good job as Chae Gyeong.. don't see how BoA would be better..?

this is random but.. when I'm reading the manga..I kept thinking.. Go Ara reminds me of CG in the manhwa.. LOL..

cgcg4lz.png

Very much looking forward to it, finally. Maybe we can all start talking about the drama again instead of the non existent relationship between JJH and YEH.

I agree.. I love the drama and I came to this thread to read some discussions about the drama..

but I have to go through so many pages of JJH and YEH "relationships" discussion..

what has JJH and YEH relationships got to do with Goong? Goong is about Chae gyeong and Shin's relationship..

Guest MiSs L.E

can u juz go and download the subs?

itz a very small file -.-

or u cant download it?

sorry~ >_< i didnt mean to be rude or anything, i couldnt download it for some reason, but I'll try again. =)

JJH is really something let me tell you *NOT in a GOOD sense that is*.. He's been fooling around with YEH, let me refresh our memories: feet-tickling BTS, bun-feeding BTS, the she-smells-good comment on Goong 1.5, the private jokes he had with her on Goong 1.5 like the world was their own, and to think that we haven't even seen EVERYTHING....... tsk...

Us gals should know about this.. Wouldn't you feel hurt if a guy just blatantly say that you're not his type, not to mention for all the world to know in a public statement, even if you don't have any feeling for that guy, it'd still hurt your feeling considering it comes from a friend's mouth.. geez.. And saying that "she's pretty" DOESN'T HELP! He needs to go back to his communication class. damn it!

I don't think releasing the stament does him any good. Look at how many of us are disappointed and some *like me* are furious by his choice of words. In any case, it'd only draw more sympathy towards YEH.

However, I will still try to keep an OPEN MIND to a possibility in which he is a gentleman, and he wants to protect his "close friend" from the media and general public *including crazy Goongers like us and fan-stalkers* by releasing a statement that he'd hope will draw the attention away from her. <_< But I gotta tell you he's plummeting down on my list.

EDIT: On a lighter note... THANKS TO WITH S2 Subbing-Team! You guys rock our Goongy world, like always :D

JJH is really something let me tell you *NOT in a GOOD sense that is*.. He's been fooling around with YEH, let me refresh our memories: feet-tickling BTS, bun-feeding BTS, the she-smells-good comment on Goong 1.5, the private jokes he had with her on Goong 1.5 like the world was their own, and to think that we haven't even seen EVERYTHING....... tsk...

Us gals should know about this.. Wouldn't you feel hurt if a guy just blatantly say that you're not his type, not to mention for all the world to know in a public statement, even if you don't have any feeling for that guy, it'd still hurt your feeling considering it comes from a friend's mouth.. geez.. And saying that "she's pretty" DOESN'T HELP! He needs to go back to his communication class. damn it!

I don't think releasing the stament does him any good. Look at how many of us are disappointed and some *like me* are furious by his choice of words. In any case, it'd only draw more sympathy towards YEH.

However, I will still try to keep an OPEN MIND to a possibility in which he is a gentleman, and he wants to protect his "close friend" from the media and general public *including crazy Goongers like us and fan-stalkers* by releasing a statement that he'd hope will draw the attention away from her. <_< But I gotta tell you he's plummeting down on my list.

EDIT: On a lighter note... THANKS TO WITH S2 Subbing-Team! You guys rock our Goongy world, like always :D

Agreed. i mean duh.. imagine her resting at home, surfing the net, the bOOM, BANG

this statement from JJH : she is pretty but not my type

-.- omg. i think yeh's anemia will get more serious. lOlx..

i mean even if she dun really like him, imagine a girl seeing that sentence : SHE IS NOT MY TYPE

omg? lOlx.. talk about OUCH with capital O.

and YEH's statement was just that the rumors are not true..

I mean u dun see YEH saying : JJH is handsome but not her type. i mean i like her choice of words better..

and that statement is seriously... not gentlemanly.. he shld have kept mum even if he really just treat her as a friend.

i mean how IS yeh gonna face the press when they ask her : I heard JJh say u r not his type, how do u feel about that?

if i were her, i would have call him and give him a show down. lOlx.

and mango. he is plungin down my list pretty quicky when i saw it this morning.

but i decide to give him the benefit of the doubt until season 2 starts.

and he can savage himself by confirming the season2 filming asap. -.-

*disappointed*

Ok i know i said in my last comment that we should keep this just a goong discussion thread instead of their relationship thread but i have to put my 2 cents in regarding what you said.

Actually when i first read that statement that he put out, i was surprised because of all the BTS stuff that we saw and it is obvious that they are close.

Three things come to mind:1. they were totally faking the fact that they are close to generate publicity or 2. he/she or his/her management is trying to do some major damage control. But then again i dont know how much scrutiny is on them right now in korea regarding how much about them are in the papers and such. 3. JJH found out that maybe YEH is probably dating someone else or is in another relationship. Or maybe he already has a gf.

Whichever way it goes, i think that maybe the public statement has already had its intended effect of making people back off about their relationship or supposed close relationship. They definitely have bright futures ahead of them if they choose the right roles but you also have to realize that there also alot of other people out there who are in the same position as them.

people who publicly declare their relationships in the korean entertainment industry are either so up there that they can do so without worrying about jeopardizing their careers or to generate PR.

Neither way, a drama is a drama and let's see where season 2 would come in. I do have a feeling though that YEH might back out of the project to do something else and so will he though.

People who confirmed to do dramas before have also changed their minds at the last minute.

But i guess we should keep this thread a discussion thread about the drama and do the JJH YEH speculation via PM.

Fellow crazy goongers know who you are so PM ME with your thoughts, i want to know what you think! you know i cant do the IRC thing. :vicx:

EDIT: his statement would also explain why there are no pics of him and her in Bali together too. So maybe it is true :vicx:

Guest vanilla_sky09

:tears: just because of YEH & JJH, i got addicted to Goong.

why oh why? im lost for words.. yup, he can say that they're just friends.

but the "she's not my type" statement is kinda little below the belt.

if u were in YEH's shoes, what would you feel, right? i feel so sad..

i dont feel like watching goong 2 anymore..

i think he said she's not my type b/c he's shy or something, maybe he just want to get away wiht the subject.

think about this.. in the movie, CK is not shin's type, but later he fallls in love wiht her .. here we go... .just take it that way.. .. i hope it helps you feel better when rewatch goong

Guest donilpark

Aboug Yun Eunhye not being Ju's type...

Remember how he's said before that his type was an outgoing girl like Chaegyeong and the next day they wrote an article saying that his type is Yun Eunhye?

I won't give too much credit to what these sports newspapers tell us.

Of course, on my part I couldn't care less whether they actually go out together or not, but I'm sure the article is an overexaggeration of something small that Ju Jihoon said.

i think he said she's not my type b/c he's shy or something, maybe he just want to get away wiht the subject.

think about this.. in the movie, CK is not shin's type, but later he fallls in love wiht her .. here we go... .just take it that way.. .. i hope it helps you feel better when rewatch goong

Though he has a some followers already (for modeling), JJH should not also forget that he is becoming well known now because of his supposedly good rapport/chemistry with YEH, without her does he think he will get all this attention that he is getting now??? Sorry to all JJH fans, i'm just upset with his blunder, he should be more careful next time he says something. Hope this won't affect their working relationship for the Goong 2 or other drama/movies together. Because i'm sure the media will dig this comment and he will be put in the spot. You think we will be able to buy their closeness the second time around? This will affect the rating of their next project as well.... just putting my 2 cents.

Guest mcmug

the report might juz distort the what JJH said...unless its like a statement from JJH's agency or JJH's message from his cyworld or stuff like that or else i dun trust 100% on those newspapers reports

**Not sure if this is the official MV of the main song (by HowL & T.T.MA from Luna) for the upcoming Goong OST 2. But to me it seems like an official one and not fan-made. Oh well...hope u guys will like it and enjoy it thru. OST out next week..can't wait to get hold on it.. :lol:

rnd3st7ac.gif:wub:~~Youtube Link~~:wub:rnd3st7ac.gif

Goong OST 2 ~ Fall In Love MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD-chVWOFjo

~~Megaupload Download Link~~

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=81SEFDWA

Credit: 韓fan & rungong CB

and also thanks to rainecho @ jujihoonchina bbs.

i'm with bellaangel012 here :lol:

whatever is the real reason behind that statement, and whether they are an item or not

if they both come back in Season 2, i hope their working relationship is as good as before

if not, better.

let's keep this a goong discussion thread and not a JJH-YEH relationship convo chat ok

for those who really can't get it off their chest, well, you can continue to slam JJH over at his thread :ph34r:

GOONG 2 fighting!

**edit **

and one thing to remember... artistes get misquoted by the press ALL THE TIME

unless i see him clarifying that rumour in a video or something, i'll still give him the benefit of the doubt

and i'd seen far worst attempts in cleaning up rumours by chinese artistes

even if JJH said that, it doesn't bother me

shin & chaegyung (or JJH and YEH) is still my favourite on-screen couple

we hv to distinguish reel from real... my dearies..

dont' get so worked up :sweatingbullets:

Archived