[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest SmiLeeGirl

Yes Asia is taking pre-orders ... region 3 and unsubbed. Check out the price!!!

Questions: When do you think they will release a region 1 and english subbed version?

Does the price come down?

From the Yes Asia Website...

Palace aka: Princess Hours Limited Edition (MBC TV Series)

~ Kim jung Hun | Ju Ji Hoon

Our Price: US$119.99

List: US$139.99

Save: US$20.00 (14%)

Availability: This product is expected to release on April 28, 2006. Pre-order your copy now!

This item qualifies for free worldwide shipping.

Product Information

Product Title : Palace aka: Princess Hours Limited Edition (MBC TV Series)

Region Code : 3

Picture Format : NTSC

Artist Name(s) : Kim jung Hun | Ju Ji Hoon | Yoon Eun Hye (Baby V.O.X.)

Release Date : April 28, 2006 (Pre-order your copy now!)

Language : Korean

Subtitle : No Subtitle

Package Weight : 1,300 g

Publisher : MBC Production

Other Information : 9 DVDs (24 epsiodes)

YesAsia Catalog No. : 1004188946

Shipment Unit : 7 (What is it?)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pikachu

Hehehe! Okay back to Goong discussion. I believe I haven't answered the own discussion question I posted a couple weeks ago... If you need reminding:

What's your favorite "minor" moment and why?

Well, I haven't had much time to browse around the episodes for a while, but there is one "minor" scene which I always remember:

goong15_323.jpg

Episode 15

I guess it's pretty self explanatory since I just found this scene very characteristic of how comfortable Shin and Chae Gyeong has become around each other (at that moment/episode anyway). I just love how Chae Gyeong put her legs on top of his so naturally without even getting worried or conscious of his reaction. XDD;;;

Questions: When do you think they will release a region 1 and english subbed version?

From the Yes Asia Website...

Palace aka: Princess Hours Limited Edition (MBC TV Series)

~ Kim jung Hun | Ju Ji Hoon

Our Price: US$119.99

List: US$139.99

Save: US$20.00 (14%)

Availability: This product is expected to release on April 28, 2006. Pre-order your copy now!

This item qualifies for free worldwide shipping.

Product Information

Product Title : Palace aka: Princess Hours Limited Edition (MBC TV Series)

Region Code : 3

Picture Format : NTSC

Artist Name(s) : Kim jung Hun | Ju Ji Hoon | Yoon Eun Hye (Baby V.O.X.)

Release Date : April 28, 2006 (Pre-order your copy now!)

Language : Korean

Subtitle : No Subtitle

Package Weight : 1,300 g

Publisher : MBC Production

Other Information : 9 DVDs (24 epsiodes)

YesAsia Catalog No. : 1004188946

Shipment Unit : 7 (What is it?)

can you post the direct link?

Guest SmiLeeGirl

can you post the direct link?

Hope I am doing this right - Here is the link

http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.aspx/...pid-1004188946/

Also I noticed they say this is a limited edition -- what does that normally mean (limited production / special features). I am not familiar with how YesAsia markets / releases their products.

Also Favorite Moments:

1) When they are holding hands in the car -- episode 16

2) When they are watching the pictures shin is taking together on his hug screen TV

3) When Yul is learning from Chae and her friends about slang and reflection.

4) When Shin is being silly (pretending to throw that big rock at chae, putting all that stuff in the shopping cart, playing rock paper scissors to see who "wins" the bed)

Guest sweet_treats1812

oohh~ the dvd's out..but it sucks that there's no english subs for it..im seriously thinking of buying it, but heck! look at that price!!! :crazy:

i guess il wait til they release the one with english subs..if anything like the dvd for save the last dance is gonna happen, im thinking the english subbed one wont be out til next year :lol: but i hope not anyways~

GRR

Okay for 1-10 I guess low quality episodes (where do you find the high quality ones? I have 2 wmv ones and I assume those are the "high quality"

Ep 1-10 for those low quality megaupload videos subtitle in one package... >_< why don't you do that?!

So... if you have downloaded the Megaupload episodes (most recent links) then http://rapidshare.de/files/18359043/Goong_1_to_10.zip.html is the subtitle set for 1-10. I resynced the thing because 8 of the 10 weren't properly synced and it annoyed me. T_T why are you people soo cruel?! 40kb subtitle for one megaupload link... 40 seconds of waiting for 3 seconds of downloading.

edit: please note... I have no idea what they are saying... I adjusted the timings simply based on voice patterns. So if its one whole person off... I didnt do it O_O

They'll likely release english subbed version later, much later. It depends. As for the price, it'll be more expensive. That's cause of the subs. The one they have for pre-order now, which is what you're referring to in your post, is just the Korean version.

I can't wait to get my hands on it! However, I'll have to wait for the english version.

Wow, I've been gone for a while and so much talk has taken place.

I just want to say this:

I don't/won't believe till I see it! Basically saying that unless, like Rebby (hiya, hun) said, there is a clip, an actual video clip of Joo saying this, I don't believe anything the article states.

So no worries, okay, Goongers!

Also, Bella brought up a good point, how do we even know if Yoon or Joo will continue with S2? Of course Director Hwand did say that he'd like for all the actors, THE ORIGINAL CAST, to return but that doesn't mean that they will. I've also seen other actors sign up for other dramas or movies and then back out at last minute, but I hope that won't be so for the cast of GOONG. I feel it won't be fair either way, even if they do stay, I don't want them staying only because they feel obligated to for the fans. Catch my drift? They're more well-known now cause of GOONG, but whatever their decision, I just wish them all the best....although deep down I do hope that the original cast will return.

I don't really know what I am saying anymore so I'm going to go back work now.

PS: Shenny, hun! You *winked* but I wasn't here, sorry! Thank you!

We love our subbbing team!

Hello to all my lovelies! Fruits included!

Guest mcmug

a fan from JJH's chinese forum pointed out that JJH's left wrist was injured and did some covering up to avoid his bandage being visible...

these are the evidence...she has really sharp eyes!!!

1141543903_01-1.JPG

1141539139_03-1.JPG

1141539139_03-2.JPG

1141539139_03-3.JPG

1141539139_04-1.JPG

1141539139_05-2.JPG

1141539139_06-1.JPG

1141539139_06-2.JPG

1141539139_06-3.JPG

1141539139_06-4.JPG

the reason for his injury....

1141539139_08-2.JPG

see that bandage on his left hand

photo25611no1617618mx.jpg

credits - elanyeh@jujihoonchina.com

Guest Kashii

WOW~~ O_O

She does what the drama really carefully!.

Very detailed girl~ hehehe

I LOOVEEE THE CLOTHES THEY WEAR AT GOONG! geez, so jealous *_*

Guest miimisunshine

can someone pleaz tell me what is going to happen in episode 15... too many pages to go through and seach toolbar ain't working with me..

so can someone pleaz tell me!??

thanx in advance if u do!!

Guest eidolon.

**Not sure if this is the official MV of the main song (by HowL & T.T.MA from Luna) for the upcoming Goong OST 2. But to me it seems like an official one and not fan-made. Oh well...hope u guys will like it and enjoy it thru. OST out next week..can't wait to get hold on it.. :lol:

Goong OST 2 ~ Fall In Love MV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QD-chVWOFjo

~~Megaupload Download Link~~

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=81SEFDWA

Credit: 韓fan & rungong CB

and also thanks to rainecho @ jujihoonchina bbs.

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THAT<3

Does anyone happen to have JUST the song by any chance?

Guest mayetlovesjisung

goong is slow paced

yoon eun hae gets kinda annoying

i would rather had boa asted tha lead role and eun hae one of her annoying sidekicks

Well, there's nothing we can do now right? Goong 1 is finished and YEH played CG's part and she's signing on for season 2. For a new comer, YEH did well. She has proven her self. Everyone in Goong 1 did a great job. *Sorry, couldn't help myself. I really have to say something. I will not be able to sleep tonight if I don't say anything hehe*

maybe wad he meant is

she is not my type.. she is my IDEAL type. lOlx

My thoughts exactly. I thought about this issue last night, a lot! Hahaha! Then I thought maybe JJH was thinking "YEH, my type?! Ofcourse not! She's my LOVE!" Wahahaha! I'll give this issue a week. I'm sure JJH or anyone from his management company will say something about this and I hope it'll be good! Hahaha!

I will still forever be in love with Goong. With Shin and CG. With JJH and YEH!

Guest loving_you

JJH didn't say that YEH wasn't his type. The newspaper article's title was just making stupid interpretations about what he said. the article never mentioned anything about YEH not being his type. It just said that YEH and JJH's not going out and that he will tell everyone if he gets a girlfriend. (correct me if im wrong)

EDIT

SORRY~! it said there is a big difference between YEH and his type of girl.

"은혜 씨가 예쁘긴 하지만 내 스타일과는 큰 차이가 있다"고 말했다.

Guest cheli001

JJH didn't say that YEH wasn't his type. The newspaper article's title was just making stupid interpretations about what he said. the article never mentioned anything about YEH not being his type. It just said that YEH and JJH's not going out and that he will tell everyone if he gets a girlfriend. (correct me if im wrong)

EDIT

wow!!!! does this mean yeh's is not my type comment is not true? so the interpretation was wrong after all... whew!!!! yehey! i'm happy again... after reading that comment yesterday i was in total shock and i was reaaalllyyy SAD.... glad it's all cleared up!

loving_you, THANKS for clearing this issue... *hugs* now, i don't have to worry too much...

Guest y_yuen12

EDIT

thanks for that!

could someone please translate exactly what he said? "은혜 씨가 예쁘긴 하지만 내 스타일과는 큰 차이가 있다"고 말했다." i can't read korean ><

thanks!!

thanks for that!

could someone please translate exactly what he said? "은혜 씨가 예쁘긴 하지만 내 스타일과는 큰 차이가 있다"고 말했다." i can't read korean ><

thanks!!

It said exactly what Loving_you translated it said: " YEH is pretty but there is a big difference between his 'style' and her."

Pretty much what was said before about him saying that she is not his style originally posted was correct but he just put it in a more PC, polite terms.

BLAH BLAH people, they are not going out! :vicx:

Archived