[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest vondunker

motorola v3 I is kind of new isnt it.

well im now awaiting for the Ep 20 -24 subs. i still couldnt bear to watch those episodes without subs. im dying to know what happened in ep20-24, esp 23-24! after reading some spoilers accidentally...... woohoo.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ep 24 BTS Part 2

PLEASE REUPLOAD AND SHARE

Credit : 转自朱智勋嘉年华 djqq23亲 & elanyeh from KDOCN

Megaupload link:

Ep24 BTS (Part 2) ~ 10.15mins clip

Credit: imbc & adorare CB

thank you soooooooo much! i'll try re-uploading it tomorrow in the office(the connection is much much faster)! :D

omygosh!!! :wub: the scene where they're eating this pie in Macau..why didn't they include the part where CG also wipes something off Shin's mouth with her hand?! *squeee* and the BTS show YEH touching :D /removing something from JJH's leg. haha! and the scene where SHIN's proposing, in the BTS, JJH is helping YEH in taking something off her face/eye! he looked concerned! aaaww! :wub: *faints*

thank you soooooooo much! i'll try re-uploading it tomorrow in the office(the connection is much much faster)! :D

omygosh!!! :wub: the scene where they're eating this pie in Macau..why didn't they include the part where CG also wipes something off Shin's mouth with her hand?! *squeee* and the BTS show YEH touching :D /removing something from JJH's leg. haha! and the scene where SHIN's proposing, in the BTS, JJH is helping YEH in taking something off her face/eye! he looked concerned! aaaww! :wub: *faints*

HEY ANYONE KNOWS

the song played in the last part of the 24 part2 bts where JJh is holdin yeh's hands????

omg.

anyone knows pls PM me.

Guest Devache

Hey mates,

Just wanted to chip in the forum.

You know you're addicted to Goong when.......

1) Youtube doesn't have subbed episodes

2) And you go download the subtitles files

3) View the raws with the subtitles files right beside!

addicted.jpg

Hahaha, I must be crazy, but it's my DAILY ritual to watch one episode of Goong whilst I'm fending for my dear life against an exam the next day.

Now at ep 16, so sad that Yul is trying to dissuade Chaegyung in that Shin doesn't really love her.

But it just means Chaegyung means the world to Yul.

Guest samgirl

u tube has subbed eps till ep 19

bfore i learned this i am also using the same technique lol

pretty desperate to watch goong i guess

btw it ep 24 BTS prt 2 differnt from the 10 mins clip?

Guest Devache

u tube has subbed eps till ep 19

bfore i learned this i am also using the same technique lol

pretty desperate to watch goong i guess

btw it ep 24 BTS prt 2 differnt from the 10 mins clip?

Hahaha I understand what you mean.

But I believe it's no longer available on Youtube, because they did some cleaning up and now all the subbed episodes are gone.

Now it's only the raws, and if I'm not mistaken, there are other subbed episodes up till ep 03 last I check by another person on youtube.

By the way, the person who plays Yul in the drama, he's majoring in dentistry in SNU right?

Gosh he's intelligent, I heard Seoul National University is like the hardest university to enter in South Korea.

Guest helenou

i can't help watching again and again BTS epi 24 part 2 !!! :D

it's so so sweet !!!

i gues MBC finally understands what fans wanted! :phew: you know what i mean? ^^

at the beggining when you watch BTS of epi 1, it's just common scenes, well nothing exiting but when you compare with what they give us now :w00t: so much scenes of JJH and YEH, not as Shin and CG btu as JJH and YEH ! :P

the way he wipes her mouth off (well it's in the epi ^^) and how she wipes his mouth off !!!!!!!!! hahaha she helped him to clean or take off something on his leg hihihihi and the final scene, the proposal !! hahaha

she's got something on her face, maybe the make up messed up, and he helped her !! huhuhuhuhuh

awwww you can't imagine how satified i am ! hahaha :blush:

but i wonder if there's gonna have other BTS ? :mellow:

anyway i have upload again this BTS epi 24 part 2 : http://s49.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=01P78TU...7H2T7J7XO234AYN

Guest mizzlinhie

wow really, that's so kuteee, i cant wait for the subs. I been watching alot of MVs :D they really have chemistry there. Lub goong.

Guest ` k s

yAh! wow, all the eps for season one are out. I'm only up to 19! I love the drama overall but i don't like the fact that there are ALWAYS misunderstandings that get in the way. It creates suspense which is good, but it's also dragging the drama into a whole sad and teary atmosphere. I'm goin crazy that i havent got 20-24 T.T. Personally, i don't think they should make another season, that would be a bit too long and destroy that happy ending idea. BUT if it's as good as ppl think then we'll just wait n see! ^_^

I thought that was one of the bad things of the drama. There were just so many misunderstandings and eavesdropping incidents that it got pretty old after the 100th time. I also thought that Shin and CG's i-hate-you-i-love-you relationship went back and forth too many times and got unrealistic. I think they should have ended Goong better without the need for a season 2 although I don't mind a 2nd season :) .

Guest silverpromises

Hey, I feel so bad for doing this but like...I need reuploads for practically ALL of the episodes. Or if someone could tell me where to get them besides youtube or bittorrent. I think sendspace works the fastest for me, so yeah...I'd REALLY appreciate it if anyone could upload ANY of the episodes on sendspace because I tried all of the links on the first page and they were all expired except ep. 2. And I tried searching through this topic but right now the search function isn't working. so please please please help me!

I thought that was one of the bad things of the drama. There were just so many misunderstandings and eavesdropping incidents that it got pretty old after the 100th time. I also thought that Shin and CG's i-hate-you-i-love-you relationship went back and forth too many times and got unrealistic. I think they should have ended Goong better without the need for a season 2 although I don't mind a 2nd season :) .

At first I was a bit sceptical about the whole idea of the 2nd season of Goong. I was afraid that it would be too draggy and the outcome might not be satisfactory. However, I've changed my mind completely after watching the last episode. I am glad they ended it the way they did. It was a perfect ending and a perfect beginning at the same time. The last episode has closed the first chapter of Goong without any hard-feeling whatsoever. Yet, CURIOSITY is another thing. The semi-open-ending really got into our mind, and I believe it WILL keep us wondering and speculating until season 2 is at our door. And this is exactly the beauty of it all :) The anticipation won't die down. We will be sticking here until February comes, right gals? B)

EDIT: All episodes can be downloaded from many clubboxes (creidesca's, tomhoang's, krcity's, etc..FULL LIST ON 1ST POST). There is also a pinned REQUEST THREAD to post your request, and DIRECT DOWNLOAD THREAD (which has complete LQ episodes).

Guest silverpromises

EDIT: All episodes can be downloaded from many clubboxes (creidesca's, tomhoang's, krcity's, etc..FULL LIST ON 1ST POST). There is also a pinned REQUEST THREAD to post your request, and DIRECT DOWNLOAD THREAD (which has complete LQ episodes).

I see the clubboxes but where is the request thread? and where is the direct download thread? are they on the first post on the first page? because I don't see them. or somewhere else??

Guest kittycrib16

i saw some recent news about JJH on Youtube and he was with this other girl. Iono if its a new drama or movie coz i dont know korean so i didnt understand what they were saying. they have chinese subs but my chinese is not even that good to read so fast. :tears: all i saw was JJH with this other girl and they're doing scenes. I think they both play artists (painters) and showed some goong clips. im HOPING its not a part of goong2 and that other girl is chaekyung's competitor or something or she plays chaekyung's character. omg!! someone tell me about it!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qrECFU8J0-I

there's the link

^ tee hee hee.. you're so funnie ^_^

it's the filming of his green tea cf with Han Hyo Joo (the lead girl in Spring Waltz) :)

I'm pretty sure nothing can beat the chemistry between JJH and YEH... <3! ^^

Hehe... from watching this clip, you can tell that there seems to be zero chemistry between him and HHJ...

but when you see the ads, they're pretty good actually hehe..

{edited:}

Audrey hun! *waves* Hiya!

haha I love the "don't think, just faint" :D

I see the clubboxes but where is the request thread? and where is the direct download thread? are they on the first post on the first page? because I don't see them. or somewhere else??

Here you go :),

Drama Request Thread:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1241

Direct Download Thread:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47357

EDIT: Hiya Shenny!

Guest kittycrib16

YEH said CG ate too much egg tarts which resulted in that attempted vomit scene, no baby at all..

egg tarts?!?!?!?!!? T_____T.... NO BABY?!?!? are u serious?!?!? :tears:

Guest mizzlinhie

omg really??? aww i was hoping she was pregnant or something too :( where did you heard YEH said that coolsmurf?? sorry im just curious. I hope it's not truth xD NO BABY??? NOOOO!!!

Archived