[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mayetlovesjisung

No unanswered questions?? HOW ABOUT THAT PREGNANG CG? that seems like a big unanswered.

Dear, you didn't get what I mean. I said that they should have ended Goong 1 completely if they can't get all the actors to come back.

Complete ending = No unanswered questions

I'm really at a loss for Season 2. They changed writer right? Hmmn! I don't want to think about it! Hahaha!

Guest cheli001

yey! yeh confirmed for s2!!!! hope jjh confirms real soon! goong s2 will never be the same without the lead actors.

as for yul, i think he will not return for s2. the way he left for s1 (bright white light thingy) gave me the impression that he left with peace and it only means that there is no point in turning back and messing up cg and shin's relationship. but for hr, i can see her definitely coming back, but this time around i hope she'll be on shin and cg's side. :)

Kim Jung-hoon is going to the army? oh dear... :( Anyways Im still in ep. 23..yeap the hot kiss between Shin and CG totally stunned me but it seems so real!! (i totally wished it was.. :blush: ) as if they have been missing each other for so long that they cant get there hands on each other.. :P

BUt oh Im so in love with the drama...it makes you cry..it makes you laugh...it makes you fall in LOVE..it teaches you and makes you realize so many beautiful things..

..im going nuts.. :sweatingbullets: i just love it..simple as that..

..oh i cant wait for the next season..i hope it will be good.. :blush:

hey everyone...um..im not very sure if this is allowed...if it's not then im terribly sorry and u can all jst yell at me :lol: but anyways..i was wondering if u guys had some good pics of the bears that they always show at the end of every episode...these are what i have in my collection so far:

if u guys cud share some more, id be really grateful..im jst trying to collect these pics coz i find em so cute..ive been surfing the net for them too..;) thank u!

Bear HQ pics from Lapampam (Credit to fandian from Baidu Gong Ba)

Bear Pics

Please do not hotlink from fandian album. Upload to your own server if you want to use it.

Guest sweet_treats1812

Bear HQ pics from Lapampam (Credit to fandian from Baidu Gong Ba)

Bear Pics

Please do not hotlink from his/her album.

thank u so much! :lol: really appreciate this..thank u!

Guest mizzlinhie

i hope JJH will confirms too. Im really hoping to see Goong 2 :D Now the first thing is to wait for ep.20 sub hihi xD thx subbers

Dear, you didn't get what I mean. I said that they should have ended Goong 1 completely if they can't get all the actors to come back.

Complete ending = No unanswered questions

I'm really at a loss for Season 2. They changed writer right? Hmmn! I don't want to think about it! Hahaha!

i went back and reread your post. lol the absence of a pause or comma changes the whole meaning. And yeah i think they announced it that they were changing writers? There were a lot of ideas out for brainstorming. I just hope it won't be as cliche-ish. =/

Much thanks rainbowbanana for the link to the bear pics =]

II's tend to not live up to it's I. [majority of disney movie's for example..]

i hope the the writer cooks up a good series. ;D

Guest sweet_treats1812

dunno if its just me, i can access the page, but no pictures show up

the site is fine..and there are A LOT of pics..the quality is amazing too! :w00t: thanks again for the link rainbowbrite! im having a blast looking at the pics and reminiscing all the scenes from goong ;)

Goong OST 2?

OST 2 from Melon

궁', 두번째 OST '궁 외전' 출시‵宮′.第二輯OST‵宮外傳′將發售

[노컷뉴스 2006.04.17 11:20:51]

드라마 '궁'의 열풍을 이어갈 2번째 OST '궁 외전(外傳)'이 출시된다.

독특한 퓨전 사극의 새 장을 열며 주지훈 , 윤은혜란 스타를 배출한 드라마 '궁'이 2번째 OST를 출시하고 드라마에서 못 다 한 이야기를 '궁 폐인'들에게 전한다.

‵宮′第二輯OST將收錄電視劇結束之後,朱智勛、尹恩惠等演員對宮迷們的留言.

YEH and JJH will have a message in the OST 2

총 14곡이 수록된 이번 앨범의 타이틀곡은 하울과 그룹 티티마 출신 루나가 함께 부른 '사랑에 빠지다'. 하울과 제이(J)의 듀엣곡 '사랑인가요' 열풍을 다시 이어갈 지 주목되고 있다.

이외에도 발라드곡 '믿을 수 없는 말', '올 웨이즈(Always)'와 가야금과 해금, 대금 등 국악기가 삽입된 '바람에 실어'와 '이 노래를 부를게요'도 OST의 풍성함을 더했다.

또 음악뿐 아니라 드라마 주요 장면과 원작 만화의 이미지가 곳곳에 담긴 것도 특징. 주지훈, 윤은혜, 김정훈 등 출연자들의 음성으로 직접 듣는 명대사도 수록했다.

'궁 외전'은 출시에 앞서 온라인 음악사이트를 통해 먼저 공개된다.‵宮外傳′將在發售前先透過網路在線音樂網站與大家見面.

OST제작사인 '스펀지 엔터테인먼트'는 "17일 유무선 음악사이트 '멜론(www.melon.com)' 쇼케이스를 시작으로 주요 음악사이트를 통해 선출시한다"고 밝혔다.

OST製作公司明確表示會有這個音樂網站(www.melon.com)對外公開.

오는 24일 발매.將在24日開始發售. OST is scheduled to be released on 24th

노컷뉴스 방송연예팀 이해리 기자 dlgofl@cbs.co.kr

(대한민국 중심언론 CBS 뉴스FM98.1 / 음악FM93.9 / TV CH 412)

-- Credit Adéle from KDOCN

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for the article and the link rainbowbrite ;) jst checked the site and there seemed to be four songs there not on the ost..or maybe it is and i jst missed it..the first two are by howl and stay..i cant seem to listen to it right now though~ will try agen later...

EDIT: wat msg wud that be? ^ ____ ^

Holy cow? Haha I was like omgisoh wheres the thread? @_@; I cant believe it was on the second page, especially with all you crazy goong fans =O. Haha just kidding ^^;

Anyway, yeah O_O I just saw the OST Vol 2 on melon and I was wondering if anyone said anything about it =O Im totally getting it xDD

Guest BiNueng

Wowww!! There's gonna be OST vol.2!!!

Yay!! I'm soooo happy!!! Can't wait~~ ><

It's gonna make me miss them and want to see Goong 2 more T.T

Thanks for the info^^

Guest mayetlovesjisung

i went back and reread your post. lol the absence of a pause or comma changes the whole meaning. And yeah i think they announced it that they were changing writers? There were a lot of ideas out for brainstorming. I just hope it won't be as cliche-ish. =/

The only thing that all Goongers can do is WAIT till the next season starts airing or wait till we get any new leaks about Season 2. We all have our wants for the next season but it is still up to the PDs. I just wish that they didn't change writer though. I'm quite afraid about the consistency of the season 2 story.

转自朱智勋嘉年华 leann亲

【转帖】尹恩惠'宫',将以OST呈现没有说完的故事!

3963_1.jpg

受到广大欢迎并结束播出的连续剧'宫'的第二张OST'宫外传'将在网路上首先公开.

'宫'OST制作公司表示'宫外传'将于17日开始经由音乐专门网站Melon和主要音乐网站公开.

网路上将首先公开'陷入爱情','无法相信的话'.'Always','宫(Piano)','无法触碰的心'等5首歌曲,让网民们评价.

主打歌'陷入爱情'是由HowL和T.T.MA出身的Luna共同演唱的歌曲.是否能延续HowL和J在连续剧当中获得广大人气的歌曲'Perhaps Love'的人气,受到关注.

The title song is a duet by HowL and T.T.MA from Luna.

特别是这次的专辑'宫外传'这专辑名称,也算是脱离连续剧'宫'之外的专辑.专辑封面开始都是使用原作漫画'宫'的图案.并且,每页中所加入的连续剧名台词,也将能透过专辑中收录的演员们的名台词录音作比较,别有趣味.

The cover will be using the picture from Gung manhwa. The song insert booklet will includes the dialogues from the drama and it will also include the recording of the dialogue of the actors from the drama

另外,收录了名台词等共14首歌曲的'宫外传'OST预计将于24日开始发行.

There will be 14 songs in total in the new OST and it will be released on 24th of this month (i think)

[照片提供]Eight Peaks

Credit - elanyeh from KDOCN

English translation by rainbowbrite

Guest mayetlovesjisung

^ Thanks for the translation. Weeeeeeeeeh! Another OST! I truly love this drama's OST. It's the best OST from all the Kdramas so far. I don't know if I'm being biased or what because I soooo love Goong. Haha! I can just die listening to Perhaps Love over and over again! Hahaha!

Guest mmmmsushi

yippeeeeeeeee...another wonderful OST :w00t:

i'm soo glad theres a season 2.but i also hope it'll have a good storyline.JJH better be doing it also with YEH.if not...than... :tears: <---that's gonna happen.kekeke

Archived