[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest boulevard

I just started watching this drama....

it's not that bad but I have to say yoon eun hae's acting isn't that great.

it seems like she's reading the script....well, Shin and Yul, too.

But it is their first time acting.... :)

I love yoon eun hae's style in the drama...very princess like... :D

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest oummy

Bear HQ pics from Lapampam (Credit to fandian from Baidu Gong Ba)

Bear Pics

Please do not hotlink from fandian album. Upload to your own server if you want to use it.

Thanks. Bear pic is so cute. I like them

Guest kawaii_thinking

yAh! wow, all the eps for season one are out. I'm only up to 19! I love the drama overall but i don't like the fact that there are ALWAYS misunderstandings that get in the way. It creates suspense which is good, but it's also dragging the drama into a whole sad and teary atmosphere. I'm goin crazy that i havent got 20-24 T.T. Personally, i don't think they should make another season, that would be a bit too long and destroy that happy ending idea. BUT if it's as good as ppl think then we'll just wait n see! ^_^

Guest hnAcogN

I think they are using Motorola V3. JJH has the black one and YEH is using the pink one. I think there's grey colour as well. Correct me if I'm wrong :D.

Guest mytafan

is anyone here familiar with Motorola phones? I'm hoping for someone to tell me what is the model that YEH & JJH are both using now?

:sweatingbullets:

Exactly , it is Motorola V3 . JJH used black one and YEH used pink one ( V3i ) . :D:P

I think they are using Motorola V3. JJH has the black one and YEH is using the pink one. I think there's grey colour as well. Correct me if I'm wrong :D.

Exactly , it is Motorola V3 . JJH used black one and YEH used pink one ( V3i ) . :D:P

thanks for the info peeps!!

i got a brochure for V3x and it only shows the pink & grey models so thot i better ask.. :unsure: cuz i think... i wanna get the same phone as them :lol:

Guest mayetlovesjisung

i got a brochure for V3x and it only shows the pink & grey models so thot i better ask.. :unsure: cuz i think... i wanna get the same phone as them :lol:

So everyone here is planning to have that Motorola phone! Hahaha! I'm planning to change my phone to you know! Lucky Motorola!

yAh! wow, all the eps for season one are out. I'm only up to 19! I love the drama overall but i don't like the fact that there are ALWAYS misunderstandings that get in the way. It creates suspense which is good, but it's also dragging the drama into a whole sad and teary atmosphere. I'm goin crazy that i havent got 20-24 T.T. Personally, i don't think they should make another season, that would be a bit too long and destroy that happy ending idea. BUT if it's as good as ppl think then we'll just wait n see! ^_^

in english subs?? :o

Guest safinsgirl

oh wow thank goodness i got in again...i've been having a hard time since morning logging in and page cannot be displayed always comes out. Im so happy that I got in again. Better make a post right now...

well im so excited and still waiting for JJH confirmation for goong S2 and im sue he will come back because he is our only prince shin, no one can replace him.

Guest demolition_cupcake

hey guys.... :)

I've been searching all over the place to find the two faces of shin on the dooboo doll :sweatingbullets: ..

can anyone possibly help me locate a copy of it?

Much appreciated :D:D

Guest Victoria

IS IT THE MOTOROLA RAZR V3i ?

I WANNA BUY ONE! CAN ANYONE POST A PICTURE OF THE PHONE?

THANK YOU! :D

Guest hsinyi069

LOTS OF CUTE DRAWINGS of some Goong Scenes

credit: dcinside

Mine is the pink one!! :D

I really love this phone...except the fact that the quality of the displayed-pics aren't as good as others.. it's only 260K TFT after all...

One thing I love about this phone is that I can always put it into my pocket .. cause it's just so thin...it's really convenient! hee hee..

Guest azn_chunsax

^ it's quite common here in Toronto :X...because Rogers has a special on it xD...actually I myself have the black one, before I saw Goong, and i was so surprised i had the same phone as them XD

Archived