[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest janiewanie

First Picture just briefly saying KJH meeting fans

in Taiwan ...

and second pic saying that the MBC rebroadcasting

Goong on 1 Aug instead on 31 Jul ...

That i am not interested at ALL .... all i want is today

2 AUG 2006 ... ARE THEY GOING TO ANNOUNCE THE CAST !!!!

ack. does that mean it's TODAY. ahhhhh. hurry up and do it already!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

arghhh...my life feels empty without shin and chaekyung and of course, good 'ol alfred xD

This drama actually turned out a LOT better than I expected. To be honest, I didn't have high hopes for Yoon Eunhye's acting in the beginning. The performances from the entire cast and the storyline got better and better though as I watched more and more. Especially Shin. *swoon* He looked so ugly when I first saw the pics for the drama, and now...I feel like eating those words and slapping myself. haha. I also loved how they tied in other royal family stories such as Camilla and Romeo and Juliet...that was a very nice connection made by the writers.

Guest ~ cherrie ~

I love the OST (perhaps love???)

i'm currentlyhook by that song.....

luv it...

yup..it's perhaps love by howl & j..

arghhh...my life feels empty without shin and chaekyung and of course, good 'ol alfred xD

This drama actually turned out a LOT better than I expected. To be honest, I didn't have high hopes for Yoon Eunhye's acting in the beginning. The performances from the entire cast and the storyline got better and better though as I watched more and more. Especially Shin. *swoon* He looked so ugly when I first saw the pics for the drama, and now...I feel like eating those words and slapping myself. haha. I also loved how they tied in other royal family stories such as Camilla and Romeo and Juliet...that was a very nice connection made by the writers.

ya..you said everything right from my mouth :D ..at first i thought why is this prince so ugly. as the characters and storyline got better :) ..i found out that Shin actually quite good-looking :w00t: ..as for YEH, i thought she's sweet and cute and lack of acting skills but she turns out to be pretty and extra sweet..As both are beginners, i thought they acted like pros..I think that their roles are meant for each other.. :) their storyline is quite special and unique as they brought in the new and modern lives of the new era of korea royal throne.. not many dramas did that..that's what make Goong special..their music and costumes are perfectly wonderful..i wish i can have those.. :(

Guest doodlicious

i love the OST (perhaps love???)

i'm currentlyhook by that song.....

luv it...

omagah vilma i love it too

do you guys know where i can find the lyrics of it and also the meaning in english? or even better, where can i download this song, and some other songs of goong?

Guest doodlicious

any indo-goongers around? i need to know whether they have the OST cd in here or not.. i really need to buy one. akh.

Guest doodlicious

can i give my opinion on goong two? cus ive just read the post tht goongers are concerning it might be bad. id love goong 2 if they make the story about yoolgoon's love life, and shin n chagyung wont be the main characters in the film, i hope it will tell more about the friends' love life and also my dear prince yool. :D just my two cents

Guest ~ cherrie ~

ya,you can give ur opinon on Goong 2.no harm.:).well, i think they will touch briefly on Yul Goon's love life but i think touch more on Shin and CG since they are the main characters.

Guest lualm

omagah vilma i love it too

do you guys know where i can find the lyrics of it and also the meaning in english? or even better, where can i download this song, and some other songs of goong?

PERHAPS LOVE

korean lyrics

uhn jeh yuht duhn guhn jee gee uhk nah jeen ah nah

jah kkoon nae muh ree gah nuh roh uh jee ruhp duhn shee jahk

hahn doo buhn ssheek dduh oh reu duhn saeng gahk

jah kkoo neul uh gah suh joh geum dang hwang seu ruh oon ee mah eum

byuhl eel ee ah neel soo eet dah goh

sah soh hahn mah eum ee rah goh

nae gah neh geh jah koo (neh geh jah koo)

mahl eul hah neun geh uh saek hahn guhl

sarang een gah yo geu dae nah wah gaht dah myuhn shee jahk een gah yo

mahm ee jah koo geu dael sarang hahn dae yo

ohn seh sang ee deud doh rohk soh ree chee neh yo

wae ee jeh yah deul lee jyoh~ OOH~

suh rohl mahn nah gee wee hae ee jeh yah sarang chah jaht dah goh

jee geum nae mah eum eul suhl myung hah ryuh hae doh

nee gah nae gah dweh uh mahm eul neu kkee neun bang buhp ppoong een deh

ee mee nahn nee ahn eh eet neun guhl

nae ahn eh nee gah eet deu shee

oo reen suh roh eh geh (suh roh eh geh)

ee mee geel deul yuh jeen jee mohl lah

sarang een gah yo geu dae nah wah gaht dah myuhn shee jahk een gah yo

mahm ee jah koo geu dael sarang hahn dae yo

ohn seh sang ee deud doh rohk soh ree chee neh yo

wae ee jeh yah deul lee jyoh~ OOH~

suh rohl mahn nah gee wee hae ee jeh yah sarang chah jaht dah goh

saeng gahk hae boh myuhn (saeng gahk hae boh myuhn) mah neun soon gahn sohk eh (sohk eh)

uhl mah nah mah neun (YEAH~) suhl leh eem ee ssuht neun jee

joh geum neu jeun geu mahn keum nahn duh jahl hae jool kkeh yo..

hahm kkeh hahl kkeh yo choo uhk ee dwehl gee uhk mahn suhl mool hahl kkeh yo

dah sheen nae gyuh teh suh dduh nah jee mah yo

jjahl beun soon gahn joh chah doh bool ahn hahn guhl yo

nae geh muh mool luh jwuh yo~ OOH~

geu dael ee ruh geh mah nee (geu toh rohk mah nee)

sarang hah goh ee ssuh yo (geu dae yuh yah mahn) ee mee~

Perhaps Love (Sarang Een Gah Yo/?????) [translated lyric]

I don't know when it all started

When my head became dizzy with thoughts of you

These thoughts would often pop up in my mind

I feel anxious as my heart expands towards you

It's nothing.. it's just a little thing

Your words are awkward to me

Is it love? If you feel the same way, is it a beginning?

My heart keeps saying it loves you

It screams out for the whole world to hear

Why has it taken so long for me to hear it~?

We've finally met.. finally found love

If I wanted to show you how I feel

The only way would be for you to become me

I'm already inside of you

Just like you're inside of me

To each other [to each other]

We may already be too accustomed

Is it love? If you feel the same way, is it a beginning?

My heart keeps saying it loves you

It screams out for the whole world to hear

Why has it taken so long for me to hear it~?

We've finally met.. finally found love

When I think about it [when I think about it]

I realize how many moments there were when my heart trembled

I'll try as harder as I was late in realizing my feelings

I'll be with you, I'll only give you fond memories

Please don't ever leave me again

Even the shortest moments without you make me uneasy

Please stay by me~

I already love you so much (you're the only one)

pls check the first page for the ost 1 and 2.

Thanks for sharing the article, MikGyO!

lualm--> Thanks for the lyric and the translation. I'm hook listening to that song after finished watching Goong.

uberquirkkinessss--> Thanks for the info on Alfred and Shin's websites.

doodlicious--> Of course you can give your opinion. We shall wait and see what's going to happen in Goong 2. Hopefully soon. It's been too long without them on the screen.

Guest Aquafina

It's not from Thailand...and not from Philippines...

It's from my country :ph34r:

Sorry, couldn't remember which. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets: *Apologizing to Philippines & Thailand :D...RAWR!! Indonesia! :crazy::crazy: *

Guest lualm

perhaps love is one of the most addictive song ive ever listened to...just cant seem to get enough of it...hopefully goong 2 ost will be another hit.

i honestly believe this song contributed a lot to goong's phenomenal success.

Guest margaux

just finish watching this drama... and it was sooo good.. can't wait to see goong season 2. hope it's better... and i'm still hooked with Perhaps Love.. so beautiful OST..

Guest KamichamaN

perhaps love was soooo catchy! I learned to sing it XDDD

Of all the drama "moment" songs it as my favorite (except for She Is from My Name is Kim Sam Soon)

KJH sings a line of Perhaps Love upon reporters' request..

TVBS eNews 2.8.2006

Kim Jung Hoon makes own Teddy Bear (Promotes Goong in Taiwan) (41.9MB HQ avi)

kjh0608021qn3.th.jpg kjh0608022vz0.th.jpg kjh0608023gm5.th.jpg

available in my CB :)

http://clubbox.co.kr/trebby

pls people, remove the tags when quoting messages with pictures...

and please do not post non-english news here if you cannot translate it or give a gist of what the news is saying, this is in the Soompi RULES, the mods are not gonna be too happy to see replies requesting for translations...

everyone, please cooperate! thanks!

Guest Aikiraat

when i first started this drama i also thought eun hyes acting was kind of iffy but once it got to around ep 5 or so i was in love with her after that point bot her and ji hoon both acted like pros and the ending i thought was better and a lot different than i expected.....

the only thing that i didnt like though was that around eps 17-19 or so it kinda got a bit repetative.....shin hurts chaegyung she goes crying to yul yul comforts her by making her feel even worse and saying that shin is meant to be with hyorin -____-

Guest 16candl3s

perhaps love is one of the most addictive song ive ever listened to...just cant seem to get enough of it...hopefully goong 2 ost will be another hit.

i honestly believe this song contributed a lot to goong's phenomenal success.

hi lualm! Without an awesome soundtrack, we wouldnt love this series as much. All the songs match well with the scenes and emotions of the characters.. I also love the song by Stay! my number 2 on 25 most played songs in my mp3.

Goong 2 OST was ok... but nothing beats perhaps love. :D

Guest Aquafina

Personally, I prefer the background music, during the scene after Chae-gyung says "divorce" on public TV. It's the saddest, yet loveliest music piece I've ever heard. I don't know the name of is, though. :(

However, it's not "officially" in the OST. It is in #10 & #13 in the Goong OST , though, where Chae-gyung & Shin talks & it is played in the background.

Here's the link of the GOONG OST 2 (credit to We Love Asian OSTs): http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6EX35AZV

***EDITED***

I'm watching M-Net right now (7:16AM in Korean time), and there's this animated MV, and Howl (the guy who sings "Perhaps Love") is the singer! :D I was just wondering if anyone knows the name, because I can't read the Korean font. :unsure:

Archived