[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest 16candl3s

look i found this site to entertain you guys (sorry if this has been posted...)

apparently there is a bear museum on jeju island.... yeah

and this is a site for goong: goongbear

alfred is the star :D

thanks for this! i wish my own Alfred bear! :D

i kinda feel bad for Yul but not ultimately hate him. I hate his mother more!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aikiraat

i just finished watching this drama like 10 minutes ago......it was so effin good it now my favortie and the best drama ive ever seen >.< i feel like watching it over now and i really really hope that eun hye is going to be in the 2nd one...otherwise it would kind of suck :/

and omg yul pissed me off so bad he kept getting in the way and making her feel bad about hyorin and convincing her to leave ....shot to the face for him!

Guest Aquafina

...and omg yul pissed me off so bad he kept getting in the way and making her feel bad about hyorin and convincing her to leave ....shot to the face for him!

Can you tell that Yul "likes" Hyorin? (Because I CAN'T & the iMBC site says that he does start to develop feelings for her... [http://content.mbc.co.kr/e_mbc/drama.asp?idx=201].)

MBC: [from Yul's character's synopsis] Although he keeps his distance from Hyo-rin, who approaches him knowing that he’s ranked second in succession to the throne, he gets to understand her pure desire and experiences another change in feelings in his relationship with her. Like a plant absorbing water, he gets involved in the situation of regal authority and in Hyo-rin, naturally falling in love with her and becoming the rival for the one-and-only successor to the crown.

Or they talking about Chae-gyung or Hyorin (because the way they wrote it seems like it's Hyorin, but it makes more sense if it's Chae-gyung that they're saying that Yul is in love with).

Guest MiGkYo

9420060801_26252630.jpg

[마이데일리 = 베이징 이용욱 특파원] 김정훈(27)이 대만 GTV에서 방영중인 인기드라마 `궁` 홍보차 지난달 30일 대만을 방문해 1300여 팬들의 열광을 이끌어냈다.

"이렇게 많은 팬들이 있는 줄 몰랐다. 대만팬들과 즐거운 시간을 보내고 싶다"며 첫소감을 밝힌 김정훈은 함성보다는 괴성에 가까운 환호로 커다란 관심을 나타내는 팬들과 인사를 나눈 뒤 공항을 빠져나갔다.

중국식 잔치국수인 우육면(牛肉麵)으로 점심을 마친 뒤 "수영하고 싶다"며 대만 특유의 36도 찜통더위에 입을 벌린 김정훈은 오후 3시(현지시간)에 열릴 팬사인회를 위해 곧장 GTV로 걸음을 내딛었다.

약 1300여 팬들이 몰려든 현장은 700 여명 만이 장내로 진입했으며, 나머지 600 여명은 이미 포화상태에 이른 사인회장 진입에 실패하고 김정훈의 일거수 일투족을 멀리서 지켜보는 데 만족했다.

간단한 중국어 인사말로 시작된 사인회 특별행사에선 올해 스물여섯의 한 여대생이 대만의 윤은혜로 뽑히는 영광을 누리며 "사랑해요 김정훈!"이란 수상소감을 던지며 기념사진을 찍는 행운을 만끽했다.

지난 17일 첫 전파를 타며 1.93%의 시청률을 기록한 `궁`은 이날 시청률 2.82%로 약 64만명의 시청자들을 안방으로 끌어모은 것으로 알려졌다.

김정훈의 방문을 기점으로, 윤은혜를 사랑하게 되고 주지훈과 복잡한 관계를 맺는 극전개가 이어지게 돼 이번주 들어 시청률이 더욱 높아질 것으로 점쳐지고 있다.

(베이징 = 이용욱 특파원 heibao@mydaily.co.kr)

- NO1.뉴미디어 실시간뉴스 마이데일리(www.mydaily.co.kr) 저작권자 ⓒ 마이데일리. 무단전재&재배포 금지 -

==================================================================

2006073118055229097_1.jpg

윤은혜와 주지훈을 스타덤에 오르게한 MBC 드라마 '궁'이 오는 8월 1일부터 재방송된다.

MBC는 31일 "'궁'이 시청자들의 재방송에 대한 끊임없는 요청에 힘입어 오는 8월 1일부터 매주 월,화요일 오전 11시에 재방송된다"고 밝혔다.

동명의 만화를 원작으로 한 '궁'은 우리나라에 입헌군주제가 존재한다는 가정을 바탕으로 황태자 주지훈과 평범한 여고생에서 황태자비가 된 윤은혜의 이야기를 담아 큰 인기를 끌었다.

머니투데이가 만드는 리얼타임 연예뉴스

제보 및 보도자료 star@mtstarnews.com<저작권자 ⓒ 머니투데이 스타뉴스

credit: Yahoo Korea~

can someone kindly translate these..... WE NEED TO HIRE A TRANSLATOR! ahhhhhhhh! :phew: keke~ danks in advance! :D

Guest msaung

Question: The museum was built before the filming of Goong, right? :unsure: So, it got more popular because of the drama! :w00t: I hope we get to see some new bears in Goong 2. :lol::lol: *Hope to see Alfred, too! :phew: *

Can anyone tell me how much does a replica of Alfred costs? *can't read Korean ^.^*

Yeah, the teddy bear museum's been around in JeJu for a really long time. It's world famous too or something like that. When I was on the island back in February, I stopped outside it but didn't want to pay the 8,000W something admission fee 'cus I don't like teddy bears that much anyway.

Funny enough, I didn't get into Goong until last month. Too busy with my off-line life :P

I recognized the hotel that they stayed in on JeJuDo because...

I stayed at that same hotel in Seogiwpo shi!

Seogiwpo is located in the resort town of Jungnum in Jungmun-dong on JeJuDo, 30 mins away from the big city.

I was wondering why it looked so familiar! Psh.

But yeah, the Suites Hotel is pretty decent.

The staff there speak English pretty well and the rates are like $100+ a night.

There's only like 3 floors so its one of the smaller hotels on the island, meaning less people, which is probably why they choose the hotel in the first place.

The number for the hotel is 064-738-3800. Ask for Soy, she's a total sweetheart.

The number for the teddy bear museum, like a 15 min walk from the hotel, is 064-738-7600.

The island is SUPER gorgeous though. I really reccommend stoping by JeJuDo if you're ever in Korea, especially if you need to get away from Seoul :P

And about the currency, the dollar is WAY weaker.

It used to be that you'd get 1,000W for every $1 but now its fluctuated to even less than 945W!

That's like for every $1 you have in Korea, your dollar is only worth 94 cents :X

Guest jnccrs

2006 Soompi King Competition, vote for your Soompi King and Prince!

Vote for Joo Ji Hoon http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=74643

2006 Soompi Queen Competition (second round)!

Vote for YEH

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=74478

2006 Soompi Prince Competition, vote for your Prince!

Vote for Kim Junghoon

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...c=74643&st=

Vote! Vote! Vote! Goongers they are all currently losing in the polls.

Guest Aquafina

Yeah, the teddy bear museum's been around in JeJu for a really long time. It's world famous too or something like that. When I was on the island back in February, I stopped outside it but didn't want to pay the 8,000W something admission fee 'cus I don't like teddy bears that much anyway.

...And about the currency, the dollar is WAY weaker.

It used to be that you'd get 1,000W for every $1 but now its fluctuated to even less than 945W!

That's like for every $1 you have in Korea, your dollar is only worth 94 cents :X

Oh! Thanks for the info! WOW! You're so lucky to have been there! :lol: I don't think that I'll ever get the chance to travel overseas... :tears:

About $$, do you know how it works? :unsure: If it takes a whole lot of $XX to = $AA, then it means that $XX is worth a lot less. So, for $AA to be weaker, it must take a lot of $AA to = to 1 of the $XX, from this, you can say that the won is less than the dollar. Thus, it takes 945 Korean won to = to $1 USD. :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

1.00 KRW (South Korea Won) = 0.00105269 USD (United States Dollars), which means that 1 won isn't even worth ONE (1) cent in US! :sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::phew:

yeah because korea doesn't have a $ and cents sort of system like we do... they have only won.. so 100 w is like a dime here...

1000 w is like our $1.... and 10,000 w is like our $10...

so

technically 1 W is much less than our dollar, but 1 W is like 1 cent...

if you go here... shin goon

there's lots of pics of shin and goong.

Hi

Thanks for the link, wow really a lot of JJH's pix :D , can't get enough of him :w00t:

Cheers,

==================================================================

can someone kindly translate these..... WE NEED TO HIRE A TRANSLATOR! ahhhhhhhh! :phew: keke~ danks in advance! :D

First Picture just briefly saying KJH meeting fans

in Taiwan ...

and second pic saying that the MBC rebroadcasting

Goong on 1 Aug instead on 31 Jul ...

That i am not interested at ALL .... all i want is today

2 AUG 2006 ... ARE THEY GOING TO ANNOUNCE THE CAST !!!!

Guest keroppi_joey

i jus realised recently, there is this similar pattern in korean dramas... that is .. making 2 (at first) 'strangers' to get married (either one or both are students) ... Goong is one of them.. the others are.. Sassy Gal Choon Yang (both students), Wonderful Life (both students), and 18 year old bride (gal = student).... one thing for sure is... they are all very nice shows! anymore to add to the list?

Guest Aquafina

i jus realised recently, there is this similar pattern in korean dramas... that is .. making 2 (at first) 'strangers' to get married (either one or both are students) ... Goong is one of them.. the others are.. Sassy Gal Choon Yang (both students), Wonderful Life (both students), and 18 year old bride (gal = student).... one thing for sure is... they are all very nice shows! anymore to add to the list?

Yeah! I noticed it, too! :w00t: Also, the same with "Sweet 18" (she's a student, he's a lawyer). The plots are quite similar, actually. "Forced" marriages & stuff like that. There's also that Thai/Philippines/or some east Asian drama that's a "copycat" of Goong. :vicx::vicx:

Guest keroppi_joey

haha.. but we don care.. as long as it makes us addicted to watching it right? actually after so much about goong, did anyone of you have the thought of going to the filming sites of goong 2 if you ever go Korea for tour? I did !! but i don know wher to get the info... maybe anyone of you staying in Korea can help us? Maybe we can even organise a Korea "Goong" Tour etc?

Guest aq_aj

Yeah! I noticed it, too! :w00t: Also, the same with "Sweet 18" (she's a student, he's a lawyer). The plots are quite similar, actually. "Forced" marriages & stuff like that. There's also that Thai/Philippines/or some east Asian drama that's a "copycat" of Goong. :vicx::vicx:

It's not from Thailand...and not from Philippines...

It's from my country :ph34r:

Guest lovewinter

haha.. but we don care.. as long as it makes us addicted to watching it right? actually after so much about goong, did anyone of you have the thought of going to the filming sites of goong 2 if you ever go Korea for tour? I did !! but i don know wher to get the info... maybe anyone of you staying in Korea can help us? Maybe we can even organise a Korea "Goong" Tour etc?

Hee..I am planning to go to the filming site too during this Oct trip. The first one will be the

Teddy Bear Museum in Jeju Island and the resort.

In Seoul, we will try to look at the school.

Guest keroppi_joey

no... i mean go when they are filming Goong 2 .. that means can see those actors and actresses!!! think i'm dreaming too deep hor? .....

Guest MiGkYo

First Picture just briefly saying KJH meeting fans

in Taiwan ...

and second pic saying that the MBC rebroadcasting

Goong on 1 Aug instead on 31 Jul ...

That i am not interested at ALL .... all i want is today

2 AUG 2006 ... ARE THEY GOING TO ANNOUNCE THE CAST !!!!

ahaha ayuko :) yah been waiting patiently, eh?

aug is the month to remember.... hehe~ :rolleyes:

Archived