[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

i finally finishd goongggg!

the last episode was a total emotional rollercoaster! lol

but (ok i dont think this is spoilerish but hey just to be safe...) i wasn't totally satisfied with the ending... i wanted to see ACTUAL kids! i wanted to cry half way thru the last episode..and near the end i was laughing. i totally can't wait for season 2 but really, i didn't like that ending! it didn't feel like the "big finale" to me!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BiNueng

OOOOOOOMMMMMMGGGGG!!!!

Thanks so much!!!!! <3333333

Love you subbers. Don't know what to do without you guys.

I will always love Goong and remember all the memory, especially the subs!!

PS. I'm from Thailand and there are many people that know Goong too^^ Yippy!!!

Guest myteddi

I think this is my lucky day! I was just browsing Goong's thread and fell upon the release of Subs for Eps. 20 & 21. Thank you so much to the subbing team! If I remember right these are among the episodes that were really sad for CG & Shin.

Guest kittycrib16

this is just a green tea cf (commercial) that he shot while he was doing goong. the girl is han hyo joo, who is currently the main character in spring waltz. the story in the commercial is about two art students.the girl likes the guy but the guy has another girl and she's kinda disappointed. They show you scenes from goong to just compare what she says about his character to shin's character. They also showed you scenes from goong because the reporter asked what his "wife" would think about him doing the cf with another girl. He joked around and said it didn't really matter because she's having an affair with yul. Then they showed you scenes of how their love story's going so far to explain what the "affair" was.

OMG thanks soooooo much for the response!!! it makes so much more sense now and Im feeling much better to hear it. LOL! im still kinda disappointed that JJH and CG are not together in real life. *sigh* i wish they can really be... =) thanks agaiN!!! :D

Guest mizzlinhie

you did not know? okay, this is really sad..according to an article in JJH thread, JJH mentioned that eventhough YEH is very pretty but she's NOT his type, they are just plain friends, never exchange phone calls and absolutely have no idea where were her about when they were in Bali... :tears::tears::tears:

for more info, go to JJH's thread. I was in tear when I read this, I have to go and rewatch Goong right now since the subs are out. ADIOS, off to Goong's fantasy world.

OMG REALLY ???? :o AWWW all my hopes for them to be together :tears: BUT NO NO i wont believe it. I think maybe JJH just says that to avoid scandals between them B) I STILL HAVE HOPE SINCE THERE'LL BE A SEASON 2 OF GOONG :phew: But seriously wut does he really mean when he said she's pretty but she's not his type :rolleyes: omg YEH is a perfect/kute personality girl, i believe every guys would fall for her :w00t: haha just my opinion :rolleyes: .

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Okay... I'm totally having a heart attack now!

First reason... JJH's statement in an article about YEH (Please see JJH's thread for it, haven't checked YEH's thread yet). Put all your comments there to avoid love letters from the regulars here. Wehihihi!

YEH and JJH are JUST FRIENDS okay! FRIIIEEENNNDDDSSS! I was my bf's friend too before we became a couple so yeah... They're just friends hahahaha! Ooops!

and

Second reason... EPI 20 and 21 SUBS are out! OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! Waaaaaaaaah! Thank you so much subbers! You're all God's gift to humankind! *Bows down to the subbers*

I'm not sure if you guys and gals still need this. last time when i did the Goong theme for SE phones, there were a couple of requests for a Goong theme for Nokia Series 60 phones..

Here is it:

http://forums.akaginet.com/showpost.php?p=61126&postcount=30

It's not made by me, but by XbiAin...maybe you might wanna take a look :)

Waaaaaaaah! I need to register first! Thanks thanks! Sooo cool! Are there more? I'll be seeing them in my phone 24/7!

OMG REALLY ???? :o AWWW all my hopes for them to be together :tears: BUT NO NO i wont believe it. I think maybe JJH just says that to avoid scandals between them B) I STILL HAVE HOPE SINCE THERE'LL BE A SEASON 2 OF GOONG :phew: But seriously wut does he really mean when he said she's pretty but she's not his type :rolleyes: omg YEH is a perfect/kute personality girl, i believe every guys would fall for her :w00t: haha just my opinion :rolleyes: .

he hasnt confirm he will be in season 2 yet

we fear that he might not do it -.-

Guest sowhat

you go ask JJH what does he meant what he said that YEH is not his type, seriously what the hell is wrong with him? errhem... excuse the language. ALL my hope for the "royal couple" are flush down the toilet. I so hope that JJH only said this to control the rumor, avoid scandal...or else he needs to answer to me and to a gazillion goong's fan... right gals? B)

P.S. I was so engrossed in this new that I have forgotten to thank the subs team for eps 20 and 21 subs, you guys rocks.

Guest mayetlovesjisung

he hasnt confirm he will be in season 2 yet

we fear that he might not do it -.-

I really hope that he'll be back in Season 2. What's the use of Goong 2 if the original SHIN isn't there! Aaaaaaaah! I feel sad now! Real sad!

But I'm still hoping for the best! I'll be praying for it!

Come on JJH! Go back to your wife! NOW! Hahaha!

Guest cheli001

huhuhuhuhuhu :tears::tears::tears::tears: yeh is not his type????? why? what's not to like about her.

i feel so sad about that article/interview huhuhu. I can't take it! :tears: but they're so cute together. this can't be happening!!!!!! :crazy: i have a feeling that jjh is lying... hahaha he just said that to make ppl stop harrassing or bothering them. hehe i still believe that there is something going on between them!!!! aja aja!!!

WOW!!!!!!! subs are out!!!! yohoooo!!!!!!!! thanks subbers!!!!!!!! :)

edit

I want JJH for S2. Goong will never be the same w/out our prince shin... he can't just leave his pregnant wife!!!!!! (if cg's really preganat!) hahahahaha

Guest mizzlinhie

yup that's so right , i hope JJH will soon confirm whether he will be in goong season 2 or not. goong 2 can't exist w/out one of the main character :( i hope JJH wont dissappoint us. xD I'm praying too ahhh :( JJH please come back to the goong family xD Your wife is waiting for you....hahah jk

Guest chigurl

thank you for da subs :w00t::w00t: luv you guys :) ...

i knw there was reason i got up early :P

after reading dat "supposedly" YEH is not JJH type, first i wantd to cry :tears:

den told myself get real dats not true

its jus a cover cuz they dont wanna go public yet.. :lol:

well dats wat im gonna keep telling myself :D:D

Guest skara

withbanfpic6ug.gif

Episode 20 subs

Main Translators: liquidfir, eidolon.

Spot Translator: liquidfir, hellojenn

Timers: CraZyaH, J.lee

Editor/QC: ay_link

Special thanks to liquidfir <3

Episode 21 subs

Main Translators: eidolon., nycx1004

Spot Translators: hellojenn

Timers: kiss the rain., CraZyaH

Editor/QC: ay_link

Special thanks to hellojenn & sgwannabe <3

Thanks for The Sub. Team !!!

Guest hajjah

i cried all the way watch goong episode 20 and 21 with subtitles...thank you very much for the subtitle team...we owe you all a lot........

Archived