[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

YEH was saying that it was indigestion in a JOKING manner in goong 1.5.

she cant possible say YES cg is pregnant in the show.

it's supposed to be some mystery.

duh. -.-

If yeh said, yes cg is pregnant, mbc will probably sue her duh.

and also, the script for season 2 is not even finalized yet, they cannot decide if cg shld be pregnant.

So it's some sort of mystery.

whether she is preg or not, we dUNO yet.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg really??? aww i was hoping she was pregnant or something too :( where did you heard YEH said that coolsmurf?? sorry im just curious. I hope it's not truth xD NO BABY??? NOOOO!!!

She mentioned this, I believe, half-jokingly during the Goong 1.5 show. I don't think that the actors have any idea what's in store for them in season 2. The production team, including the scriptwriters will only start working in May (next month). Hwang In Roi, the PD, had said during an interview that there are 6 different scenarios being considered, and they have yet to decide which one they want to go with. So for the moment, we just have to leave our faith *and Shin&CG's* in the scriptwriters hands and let them do their magic ;)

Edit: WB, Panda-Bear!

Guest minjihoonluv

^ exactly

she was just joking when she said about here digestion

no one is SURE if she's pregnant and that we will have to find out on season 2

Guest Lychee

ah !!!! i'm at ep.19 !!!

dled all ep but waiting patiently for the last subs lol

really like this drama

just a question : is there a sub for Goong 1.5 ? i tried to search in the thread but didn't find it , i dunno if i miss it or if there isn't it

Guest AznGrlz

ah !!!! i'm at ep.19 !!!

really like this drama

just a question : is there a sub for Goong 1.5 ? i tried to search in the thread but didn't find it , i dunno if i miss it or if there isn't it

The e-subs for G1.5 isn't out yet, the subbing team said they'll sub it when they're done doing the eps. :D Gosh, i'm dying here wanting to know so bad if Cg is pregnant or not. Personally, i rather them having the baby at the end of GS2 hehe

ah !!!! i'm at ep.19 !!!

really like this drama

It will be subbed, after all of the episodes' subs are done, Courtesy of our dearest subbing-team, S2 :)

edit: Angelina beat me to it :P

Guest ___cee

I'm glad to see our thread is still active, though not as fervently...I've been keeping up ever the drama ended, but I never had anything to say. So, a little update from me, I suppose. But nothing special.

JJH with long hair! Ahh, he looks really good. I hope we see a lot of news from him & YEH in the months we have to wait 'til Season 2.

Those Motorola phones are REALLY overrated. In plain words, they suck. In my opinion, if you're going to spend that much money on that phone, you might as well get something better, with good camera capabilities and better features overall. EVERYONE at my school has that phone, I swear.

And a Goong S2 OST? That's so awesome! I absolutely loved the instrumentals on Goong S1's OST. The whole album is so addicting. :]

8 months is so far away . . . argh. Life has been so boring lately. And so many newbies coming in and asking for episodes/subs. Haha, it's kind of annoying after awhile, yeah? Please don't come in here just to request for subs or episodes. PLEASE. I beg of you. At least read the first page. >.<

Blah blah. GOONG FIGHTING. Let's keep this thread alive & active.

Oh, and a little edit...I've always wondered what was the difference between soft subs and hard subs? I don't understand that at all...

Oh, and a little edit...I've always wondered what was the difference between soft subs and hard subs? I don't understand that at all...

Soft subs is the one with .srt file. you need the raw episode file (.avi) and soft-sub file (.srt) and vobsub program to be able to watch the epi WITH the sub in it on your media player.

Hard-subbed means that the episode file (.avi) already has the subs in it, so you don't need the .srt file anymore. In order to have a hard-sub episode, you will need to convert the .srt file and the raw episode file into hard-subbed file.

Basically, here's the process:

RAW episode (.avi without sub, that's why it's called RAW) + .srt (the sub file usually on notepad, complete with timing) = HARDSUBBED (.avi with sub)

Hope that helps :P

edit: yeah, Shenny.. i dun want to sound so techno-geeko.. but i can't help it ..kekekeke ><

Soft subs = separate subs (usually .srt is the file extension).

Hard subs = embedded in the video file.

{edited:}

Whoa. :lol:

Audrey, high-five! hihihi....

Guest Lychee

AznGrlz & mangoicy

thx to both of u for answering me so fast

goin to watch ep.20 even w/o sub ahahahha

edit :

just goin to d-addict forum to c the progress of subs n it said that for ep.20 n 21

it will be release soon .................:grin:

b patient :P

Guest AznGrlz

[That night, everyone went back to their bedrooms to sleep. Cg took a shower first and then it was Shin’s turn. He walked into the bathroom, took off his clothes, and settled himself in the bathtub filled with nice hot water that Cg prepared for him. So relaxed and comfortable he was about to drift off into sleep right before Cg rushed in and startled him. Not yet used to marriage life, for a second, he has forgotten that this is his wife.]

Shin- Yah!

[Cg for the third time seeing Shin naked wasn’t all surprised, but was shocked at his scream]

Cg- Sorry…!

[Cg blushed, so adorable that Shin couldn’t help, but gave her a teasing smile. Just when Cg was about to leave, Shin grabbed hold of her hands and quickly took off her robe. There standing in front of him is his wife naked. What else should he do now? He quickly pulled her into the tub so now she’s lying on top of him]

Cg- Shin Goon! Do you know how dangerous that was to just pull me in here? What if I was really pregnant, you could’ve killed our baby!

[shin gets to see Cg everyday, but for some reason he keeps missing her more and more. Now hearing how much she’s going to treasure her future child with him, he couldn’t resist, but planted a nice warm kiss on her lips to shut her up.]

Shin- Why did you rushed in here? Missed me already…? [shin smiled teasingly as he hugged her. Cg looked away and shook her head]

Cg- I forgot that I took off our rings earlier when I took a shower…

[Cg turned slowly to the side of the tub where she left the necklace containing of her and Shin’s wedding rings. Shin sarcastically glared at her and reached for the necklace. He slowly and carefully wore it back on Cg’s neck and glanced at her, who’s looking down sheepishly.]

Shin- Pretend this necklace is your love for me; you can’t take it off ‘cause you can't live without it.

Cg- Make me mad and I’ll take it off immediately!

Shin- I dare you…

[before he could finish his sentence, Cg gave him a kiss then she playfully stuck her tongue out at him. He smiled and they kissed deeply.]

Sorry for not updating my scripts in such a long time...i've been so busy lately :faints: right now, i'm piling up the scripts i have so far for those who wants it! hehe here's the bathtub scene that everyone wanted, i was gonna make it more juicy, but i'll feel really weird adding in red bold letters :don't read unless you're 18 or older or Rated R: lol so just use your imaginations here :P This shouldn't be a prob. for GPV :goong perverted victims: lmao :phew:

Guest MiSs L.E

can someone sub the letter in eps 19? its the letter that shin finds in yul's little attic thingy and he finds it in a book... can someone translate it?

Guest mayetlovesjisung

42th BaekSang Award - TVBS eNews 17.4.2006

Ji Hoon with long hair! Hahaha! How cute! I wanna get a pair of scissors and cut some of his hair! Heheee! I kinda like the way his hair is soooo neat in Goong. Anyway, he's still handsome in whatever hairstyle he has! His hair looks like Vic Zhou's hehe! That's just my opinion.

JJH's tall and I like him all the more! Wahaaaa!

Yey! AZNGRLZ is back with her own version of Goong 2! Weeeeeeeee!

Guest cheli001

anzgrlz, waaahhhh!!! i missed your scripts. hehehe good thing you're back! keep it up! you're doing a great job. :)

I spent my holy week watching goong again! haha. Cg is so funny, i love the scene when she hugged shin from the back (Cg's home) her facial expression is so funny. hahahaha :lol: and my oh my, jjh is really tall! wooowww!!!!! :blush:

can someone sub the letter in eps 19? its the letter that shin finds in yul's little attic thingy and he finds it in a book... can someone translate it?

This is what the letter says... (from Shin's dad to Yul's mom)

I can only look upon the person i love from afar

You ask me how much i love you?

My love is as deep as forever

My love is taller than forever

My love is more precious than precious stones

My love is more luminious than pearls

The brightest in the whole universe

Your lips that feel real and holds pure messages from God.

How do i forget this?

You, who went into the arms of another.

I can only look upon helplessly

Taken from Episode 19 english subs

courtesy of liquidfir & WITH S2

*please credit properly if taken anywhere else, thx.

what page in the forum where I can upload ep 1.5? thanks!! I really couldnt find it.. :( and yeah im curious I really dont get the text message of CG the time when Shin was in the dark room and that when he went to her the house was on fire? what was that?? :sweatingbullets: thanks again!

Guest kitsune714

I've been rewatching all the old episodes in an attempt to ward off my "Goong"-related withdrawal symptoms and I have to say that I really do love this show. I'm actually able to enjoy all the older episodes that much more, knowing how it all turns out. Thanks again to the sub team for all their hard work--I really appreciate the time you guys put in so that we can have such great quality subtitles.

I do have one random question, though. I haven't been able to find a reliable translation for "myorn nam pyeong", which seems to be one of Shin's nicknames for CG. I think he started using the term sometime around episode 7, so I'm guessing that it's some sort of an inside joke from the time they stayed with her parents, but I'm not quite certain. Anyone have any idea what that refers to?

Archived