[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest t1ff13 izZ m33h

lol thanks angeline. omg also when i clicked on the romanized lyrics..it isnt on that page. haha thanks for telling me :)

^no!!! could someone translate it?

[뉴스엔 이현 기자]

“ ‘궁’의 마지막 결말은 눈물 쏟을 만큼 슬플지도 모른다.”

종방까지 4회를 앞둔 MBC 수목드라마 ‘궁’(극본 인은아/연출 황인뢰)의 결말에 초점이 모여지고 있다. ‘궁’의 결말을 알고 있는 한 관계자가 결말을 암시하는 내용을 언뜻 내비쳤다.

이 관계자는 “그동안 명랑 쾌활하게 진행되던 ‘궁’이 급격히 무거운 분위기로 진행돼 시청자들이 많이 당황하는 것 같다”면서도 하지만 “이는 의도대로 진행되고 있는 것”이라고 설명했다.

이어 그는 “앞으로 방송될 22회는 슬프고, 23회에는 시청자들이 많이 눈물을 흘릴 것 같다”며 ‘슬픈 결말’이 담겨질 것임을 암시했다. 하지만 그는 “마지막 결말이 마냥 명랑하지는 않을 것”이라고 결말에 대해 끝내 입을 다물었다.

하지만 관계자의 언급에도 불구하고 ‘궁’의 결말이 어떻게 맺어질지는 여전히 알려진 바가 없는 상황이다.

실제로 오는 25일 마지막회를 촬영하기 위해 마카오로 떠나는 ‘궁’의 출연진 및 제작진 또한 결말을 알지 못한채 비행기에 오르게 되는 것.

결말을 알고 있는 제작진은 윤은혜 주지훈 김정훈 등 출연진에게 마카오 촬영에 필요한 소품과 의상 명목만을 건넨채 어떤 스토리로 진행될지 힌트 조차 주지 않았기 때문이다.

이 관계자는 “윤은혜 주지훈 김정훈 등 주인공들이 완전히 채경 신 율에 몰입되어 생활하고 있는 중”이라며 “굳이 스토리를 알려주지 않아도 그 자체로 녹아들어 연기해낼 것”이라고 자신의 배역에 몰입 중인 주인공들의 모습을 전했다.

한편, 마지막 회가 ‘슬픈 결말’이 될 것이라는 이야기가 대두되면서 시청자들 사이에서는 “16일 방송에 언뜻 내비쳤던 것처럼 신과 채경 두사람이 결국 이혼을 하는 것 아니냐”며 “윤은혜 주지훈 김정훈 등이 각자의 길을 가면서 시즌2의 길을 모색할 것 같다”는 의견이 대세를 이루고 있다.

이래저래 궁금증이 증폭되고 있는 ‘궁’의 결말. 오는 29일 배우들이 국내로 복귀한 후 방송이 진행되고서야 그 모습을 드러낼 것으로 보여진다.

one day they tell us its going to be a happy ending, now its going to be sad. ugh my stress level just went up two notches. seriously goong is killing me, in a good and bad way.

has someone translated this?? its going to be a sad ending??? i thought it was going to be a happy one...

about the hyorin thing... at first i didn't like her because of what she is doing to shin and cg's relationship but as the story unfolds, and she begins to back down and accept the fact that shin is not for her, i felt sorry for her in a way because she was just someone who liked a guy... who happens to be shin... well, its just my thoughts...

EPISODE 20 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1999643

EPISODE 19 YSI LINKS

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1987405

credits to sophendo :)

REMINDER: Please don't ask for uploads because we are not allowed to that anymore. they will close this thread if we continue to do this. also if you want uploads, pm the person who uploaded the previous links. read the first post before posting anything :)

Guest donilpark

[뉴스엔 이현 기자]

“ ‘궁’의 마지막 결말은 눈물 쏟을 만큼 슬플지도 모른다.”

종방까지 4회를 앞둔 MBC 수목드라마 ‘궁’(극본 인은아/연출 황인뢰)의 결말에 초점이 모여지고 있다. ‘궁’의 결말을 알고 있는 한 관계자가 결말을 암시하는 내용을 언뜻 내비쳤다.

이 관계자는 “그동안 명랑 쾌활하게 진행되던 ‘궁’이 급격히 무거운 분위기로 진행돼 시청자들이 많이 당황하는 것 같다”면서도 하지만 “이는 의도대로 진행되고 있는 것”이라고 설명했다.

이어 그는 “앞으로 방송될 22회는 슬프고, 23회에는 시청자들이 많이 눈물을 흘릴 것 같다”며 ‘슬픈 결말’이 담겨질 것임을 암시했다. 하지만 그는 “마지막 결말이 마냥 명랑하지는 않을 것”이라고 결말에 대해 끝내 입을 다물었다.

하지만 관계자의 언급에도 불구하고 ‘궁’의 결말이 어떻게 맺어질지는 여전히 알려진 바가 없는 상황이다.

실제로 오는 25일 마지막회를 촬영하기 위해 마카오로 떠나는 ‘궁’의 출연진 및 제작진 또한 결말을 알지 못한채 비행기에 오르게 되는 것.

결말을 알고 있는 제작진은 윤은혜 주지훈 김정훈 등 출연진에게 마카오 촬영에 필요한 소품과 의상 명목만을 건넨채 어떤 스토리로 진행될지 힌트 조차 주지 않았기 때문이다.

이 관계자는 “윤은혜 주지훈 김정훈 등 주인공들이 완전히 채경 신 율에 몰입되어 생활하고 있는 중”이라며 “굳이 스토리를 알려주지 않아도 그 자체로 녹아들어 연기해낼 것”이라고 자신의 배역에 몰입 중인 주인공들의 모습을 전했다.

한편, 마지막 회가 ‘슬픈 결말’이 될 것이라는 이야기가 대두되면서 시청자들 사이에서는 “16일 방송에 언뜻 내비쳤던 것처럼 신과 채경 두사람이 결국 이혼을 하는 것 아니냐”며 “윤은혜 주지훈 김정훈 등이 각자의 길을 가면서 시즌2의 길을 모색할 것 같다”는 의견이 대세를 이루고 있다.

이래저래 궁금증이 증폭되고 있는 ‘궁’의 결말. 오는 29일 배우들이 국내로 복귀한 후 방송이 진행되고서야 그 모습을 드러낼 것으로 보여진다.

Aw, rats.

I couldn't but read it.

Fortunately there's nothing much of a spoiler.

It says the atmosphere of the show got gloomy recently, but that was exactly as intended.

The interviewed person is saying that episode 22 will be sad and he thinks people will even shed tears in episode 23, and the ending won't be just all bright and happy. But as for details of the ending, he won't say anything.

And as we all know, only few people know anything about the ending.

Even the actors are just given the list of things to wear and props to prepare with them and not how the ending will turn out.

And because of this all, some people are speculating the ending might be a sad one, like Shin and Chaegyeong getting divorced or everyone going his/her seperate ways.

I didn't read the other article about happy ending thing, but if this article is true, than I like this far better. I'm sorry for many of you, but I hope they won't end it as a simple and nice happy ending.

Guest uberquirkiness

what are you taling about a sad ending? mwark.. well anyways.. do you know exactly what shin tells the audience during his interview (episode 21 preview at end of ep. 20) ... after cg mentions divorce.. he like manipulates her words to change her meaning... thanks.

What date is episode 21 going to be available? :rolleyes:

they are going to show it this wednesday... march 22... as for the links, they will be available after it is shown... probably a few hours after it is aired... most of the links are available the following day...

Would it be possible that CG and Shin end up together at the end of Season 1, but they both have to leave the Palace, and that's the sad ending?

Because in the comic, there was a section (though this was before the announcement of the divorce, I think) where CG and Shin were asked to go live outside the Palace and live in another royal residence (like Shin had used as a condition when CG and Shin first got married)

But then again, I wouldn't know how Macau would play into this then...

Guest usyagitntn

Even the actors are just given the list of things to wear and props to prepare with them and not how the ending will turn out.

wow they're being so secretive about the ending but I have to say that I'm glad they did if the ending starts leaking out now it'd not be worth the wait for ep 24; although everyone, including me, hope for a happy ending for our royal couple.

The interviewed person is saying that episode 22 will be sad and he thinks people will even shed tears in episode 23, and the ending won't be just all bright and happy.

Did they say who exactly they interviewed? I doubt they did because some overexcited Goong fans might hunt him down for details :ph34r: . But it means that everything will be worse in the upcoming eps. Ep 23 sounds a little bit too much for me... shedding tears? I don't know if I'll be able to handle that... :mellow: . And the ending won't be just all bright and happy did he say? But we can still hope that they will resolve something right? At least bringing the relationship between CG and Shin back to normal so they can continue the story line in season 2 which I believe is confirmed. ( some people may find this draggy :sweatingbullets: )

1 small question : have they confirmed that Joo Ji Hoon will act as Shin in the next season yet? I want him to come back!

I wouldn't be too sad if they didn't end up together at the end, but as long as they part on good terms and with a promise that maybe they will meet again or something. The live action of Hana Yori Dango kinda ended like that and I was fine with it because they still loved each other and then there's some hope for the second series. After all, they are still young and I think even though CG likes Shin, she probably wants to experience life beyond the palace walls.

I think if they ended it where Shin and CG were happily married, then season 2 wouldn't have that much conflict. (The story would change and be a family storyline drama - like how to raise kids or dealing with your mother-in-law!). If they were happily married and with kids, and if the PDs try to make some love triangle and bring in a third party, then that would be way wrong cuz it would really be like an affair! That would make fans more mad...

I think I agree with those who said the Shin's sister is gonna take over. She's actually worldly and really smart too. I think that would be best cuz Shin and Yul should really go to college too. :P In season 2, maybe after they graduate, then they'll start the battle all over again.

Guest AnglKoreanGurlKT27

i think that they are brothers and that is why Shin said to Yul in the confrontaion that only the two of them can change their destiny or ruin it at the same time. Shin probably realizes that there might be a possibilty that they can be brothers.

In the article, that doni kindly posted up, from the brief skimming through of article, we can be in store for many tears in ep 22 and 23 but NOONE knows the ending of the drama yet. maybe we should actually have some hope.

Also, dont you think this is typical of many korean dramas where up to the very last minute, everything is a mess.

That's what I thought too. But in one of the episodes, Shin's dad says "Yul is looking like my brother everyday".

Guest AznGrlz

That's what I thought too. But in one of the episodes, Shin's dad says "Yul is looking like my brother everyday".

maybe two-times-player kingdaddy had no clue yul's his son...'cause mo-toot wouldn't be stupid enough to spill if she wants to use yul to keep her position :phew: ...just my guess :P

It would seem really out of whack that Goong might have a sad ending. After all, this show has up beat and young written all over it. I just wish that the ending will be a good one and not some lame ending that some shows seem to have. It would be a let down if that were to happen. So I will wish for a good ending...

Guest JAMIECHOI

Would it be possible that CG and Shin end up together at the end of Season 1, but they both have to leave the Palace, and that's the sad ending?

Because in the comic, there was a section (though this was before the announcement of the divorce, I think) where CG and Shin were asked to go live outside the Palace and live in another royal residence (like Shin had used as a condition when CG and Shin first got married)

But then again, I wouldn't know how Macau would play into this then...

That's exactly what I thought in the episode when Shin and CG go to see the sunset and they stay a night at the summer palace. I thought to myself, "Watch Shin and CG go live there at the end of this drama." haha, of course, that was before I knew there would be a second season.

The whole second season thing is so foreign to me when it comes to Korean dramas. I mean, its sort of overkill, in a way. The directors should just make Goong end, short and sweet, instead of playing with the viewers' emotions like this! haha, I would give up a second season if it meant that the end of season 1 was going to end happy and whole. :]]]]

woooo, y'all have become so heated up over Goong, it's kind of ridiculous. I mean, HyoRin has nothing to do with Song JiHyo. HyoRin played the antagonist, of course she's gonna get heat. I'm glad all is calm now.

awww I'm anxious to watch this week's Goong. I hope the overall mood lightens up like the old days.

Archived