Special A

Guest Shini

Guest Cherry♡

I love this manga~

I've read to volume 10 or 11 in Korean~ It's so good ><

Finally Kei and Hikari are "lovelove<3"

I didn't know they were making an anime version!!

I'm soooooooo excited!!!

The characters are so unique in their own way and the story is so fictional that it's tempting to read~~

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Shini
ya i read up to the latest chapter i believe xD

I find it quite funny how she can understand other character's and their feelings soooo well and herself is totally clueless... yes shes realizing her feelings but her confessing first will mean losing now that just irked me once again lol -_- and the kissing part omg... now i know she is not that dumb... SHES A VERY INTELLIGENT GIRL lol ^-^ i know there are things that irks me alot but its still cute so im reading it ^-^

i love akira's character lol as for Yahiro i actually feel really bad for him... i assume you read about their past right? =( i made me feel so bad for him... but i like Tadashi too ^-^

Kei's lil brother is so cute no? ^-^

His little brother was defently cute!! Especially when all that love came out at once...

I totally felt bad for Yahiro...i kept wishing Akira would find out...although Yahiros methodes were questionable, it was still so sweet of him to worry about her so much....T.T But Tadashi is cute too....cant she have both?

Guest Shini

Wooooow so cool...thanks for posting the link! Ill put it in the first post

I thought Kei´s voice would be a bit more boyish...but ill get used to it!

Guest irezumi
OMG~!

Today's the 6th~!

Does anybody know whose going to subbed this?

- Kyu

These groups have announced that they will be subbing SA:

>Generation neXt/Onibaku

>m.3.3.w & Baka-Wolf

>Rozen

Can't wait now. xDD

Guest jennyfury

omg i didnt know they were making an anime for this! i just found out xDD sooo excitedd but they kinda killed kei's look :x he looks soo much hotter in the manga~ my hottie hehe well i hope they follow the manga :]

yayayay~~ the first ep aired!!

but does anyone know where to find english subs?

I love this manga~

I've read to volume 10 or 11 in Korean~ It's so good ><

wow~ i didn't know they have korean version of special a! english translation of the manga is so slow T_T

Guest irezumi

^ Thankies! =D

What's with some of the shadowing under chin in general, looks crap compared to the manga, it's far too thick and bold. xD. Hikari is cute and the "jumping" contest was ridiculous! Kei kneeing that guy in the face. x_X"

Guest irezumi

^ I think Kei saying "Oh your name is Hikari right?" was just to tease Hikari. He is basically saying that Hikari has been Rank Two for so long, he has "forgotten her real name", thus asks that question and pretends to think her name is Miss Rank Two. If that made any sense. ~_~"

Akira is sooo cute. xDD

Guest Shini
^ I think Kei saying "Oh your name is Hikari right?" was just to tease Hikari. He is basically saying that Hikari has been Rank Two for so long, he has "forgotten her real name", thus asks that question and pretends to think her name is Miss Rank Two. If that made any sense. ~_~"

Akira is sooo cute. xDD

You think? That could be an explanation...but still...how he looked at her at night (when the moon was in the sky) it seemed like he was starting to fall in love...i liked the fact that Kei was always jealous T.T and that everybody knew Hikari belonged to Kei...

Archived