Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shini

Special A

Kei's soooo hot in both the manga and the anime :3

but for some reason..... the subbers skipped a bunch of chapters in the middle....

i found chapter 54 of the manga subbed somewhere, but not many of the chapters before that...

:(

Guest heyitzthatfc

^OMG! i kno!

does anyone kno where i mite download vol 7-9?

up to what vol has it been scanlated to??

It's not translated yet.. I believe that the people who are scanning and translating are in need of translators..

There is a reason why they started to translate from 52 and 53 ^____^

something you wished would happen in say, chapter 35, happened in chapter 53 ahaha XD

all i have to say is... OMG...

FINALLY

~

While I was waiting for Vampire Knight, my friend recommended me to S.A.. the manga is good! :D The anime is a bit weird since they skipped a couple of chapters and the characters look slightly different, but I guess I'll get used to it.

i just started reading the manga. at first i didn't really feel like reading it because it was reapeating the intro duction of the story in the first six chapters, which annoyed the heck out of me. but after reading each chapter, i got totally hooked! it's cute and hilarious at the same time.

the one thing which bothers me is that hikari is a bit dense.

i haven't watched the anime. is it as good as the manga? should i watch it??

^

Despite the fact that some of the stuff is different (like Kei's hair color) and the fact that the animation is the very best( and a bit off sometimes ) and that everyone has super long legs... GIVE IT A TRY!

After reading part of the manga and then watching the anime, I thought it was "eh whatever" at first.. but it grew on me. It's also nice to see Special A animated :)

I can't wait for episode 12. :D