Special A

Guest Shini

S.A. reminds me of kare kano with a plot of "a smart girl and a smarter boy fell in love with each other"

but i love SA! soo funny.. i havent watched the anime yet and i dont think i will.. im just reading up summaries so far... the ones that werent scanlated yet and @#$@! im so happy about the progress of hikari and kei.... it might be just a little too long for them to start this kind of progress but still enjoyable~

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xvampireknight

=D AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

one of my favorite manga ever.

Kei is so hot.

Tadashi is hilarious

Hikari is so.... naive xD

:x i dont really like the anime though.

Prefer manga <3

Guest 122333

kei is soooo awesome!!!!! I like Jun the Most though!!! Hikari is really smart but really slow at the same time...Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!

Guest severus

^ episode 11 was SOOO cute, especially the ending.

the princess-style-carrying totally made me melt XD

OMG, EPISODE 12's WHERE KEI GETS SICK, AND HIKARI TAKES CARE OF HIM <3

i bet's it's gonna be hot and steamy ;)

haha, my favourite's ryuu<3

he's soo adorable and sweet

Guest AiMango

tbh the manga bored me. i read the first volume and it was so weird and out of place. i watched the anime when it first came out, but i've put it on hold.

S.A. reminds me of kare kano with a plot of "a smart girl and a smarter boy fell in love with each other"

well i dont know how SA is gonna go, but from what ive seen up until now, SA will be nothiing like kare kano was - kare kano was very deep and had more drama.

I Love the manga more than the anime. Well... Kei looks hotter in the manga, the anime drawing makes him look so weird. But i do love his personality, his unconditional love toward Hikari is so amusing. Hikari is so dense.

SA is more like Ouran High Host Club. 6 rich kids with one poor girl. Hikari and Haruhi are like the same character, both smart and dense, however, Hikari is more energize than the Haruhi. It's a coincidence that there name also start with "H" and ends with "I" -__- . Luckily Kei is smart and knows his own feelings unlike Tamaki. The characters are kind of the same depend on how you look at it.

I really like the two mangas , i was laughing like crazy reading Host Club and i was laughing like crazy reading SA, i didn't think i would laugh outloud reading SA but i was wrong.

Guest pinkle2525
I Love the manga more than the anime. Well... Kei looks hotter in the manga, the anime drawing makes him look so weird. But i do love his personality, his unconditional love toward Hikari is so amusing. Hikari is so dense.

SA is more like Ouran High Host Club. 6 rich kids with one poor girl. Hikari and Haruhi are like the same character, both smart and dense, however, Hikari is more energize than the Haruhi. It's a coincidence that there name also start with "H" and ends with "I" -__- . Luckily Kei is smart and knows his own feelings unlike Tamaki. The characters are kind of the same depend on how you look at it.

I really like the two mangas , i was laughing like crazy reading Host Club and i was laughing like crazy reading SA, i didn't think i would laugh outloud reading SA but i was wrong.

yeah...i also thot it was like host club when i was watching it...........

omg...i love kei....hes sooooo hottt...

Guest ~fantasygurl~
ch. 37 was so cute! i like the pairing akira & tadashi. even though akira is still violent towards tadashi

i know me too! ha! finally a romance going on somewhere i was wondering when somethig would happen

i though c. 37 was a cute chapter ^^

Guest Q_Park

OMG~!

I LOVE episode 12!

He kisses her and I just love this episode because it was my favorite part in the manga!

- Kyu

Guest severus

^ yay! ive been anticipating this episode.

hopefully i wont be disappointed ^_^

EDIT: OMMGGG. THE EPISODE WAS SOO CUUUUUTTEEEEEE

hehe i loved the ending :D HOOOHOOOOHOOOOOOOOO

HE KIISSSSSEEDDD HHEERRRRR

:phew:

i wonder how their date on sunday will go ....

Guest Justalilodreamer
um, can i ask how many chapters are out ??? ^^;;

thx

there are currently 84 chapters out and 37 or 40(?) translated

Guest love_fate&destiny

aaahhh!!! i forgot that there is an anime!!!! :D

i want to see it!

heck yeah! it's so cute~~!

She's so dense though <_<

i understand how Kei feels.

Thanks for the info, the scanlators skip a lot of chapters but they translated the good ones. Its funny when Hiraki was confessing to Kei, she is so nervous.

ch 40 is out on mangafox.com it is soo good/cute

Archived