Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shini

Special A

yeah, im enjoying this anime too. At first, it seems to be like kare kano but as the story unfolds, it's so different! it's fun to watch too. kare kano was a bit heavy and dragging sometimes but every moment in SA is great. ok, this is not a thread to compare the two. Anyway, this is a great anime. It might even kick ouran high school host club from the #1 spot in my list! :-)

I believe there's only 12 episodes that are subbed so far. Episode 13 raw is out on veoh. Just type in the search bar Special A 13

Chapter 39 is now my favorite chapter, megumi is so cute. I have a new pairing that i like hahaha. I don't understand why it skips though but i hope that they give everyone an episode in the anime. I like all the pairing so much hahaha. I'm glad the anime is getting better, at first i thought the drawing looks odd but they change the style as they increase with every episode. And i like it so much more now, it's more funny in the latter episode which is good.

I still don't like Kei and Hikari voices. I'm ok with Hikari voice but Kei voice is so deep. When i read the manga, I thought he's playful and thought that his voice should sound less deep and kind of like Tadashi voice or Hikaru from Host Club. But it's so deep. It's weird to hear a high school boy with that deep voice.

Guest heyitzthatfc
I believe there's only 12 episodes that are subbed so far. Episode 13 raw is out on veoh. Just type in the search bar Special A 13

Chapter 39 is now my favorite chapter, megumi is so cute. I have a new pairing that i like hahaha. I don't understand why it skips though but i hope that they give everyone an episode in the anime. I like all the pairing so much hahaha. I'm glad the anime is getting better, at first i thought the drawing looks odd but they change the style as they increase with every episode. And i like it so much more now, it's more funny in the latter episode which is good.

I still don't like Kei and Hikari voices. I'm ok with Hikari voice but Kei voice is so deep. When i read the manga, I thought he's playful and thought that his voice should sound less deep and kind of like Tadashi voice or Hikaru from Host Club. But it's so deep. It's weird to hear a high school boy with that deep voice.

Hey if you don't mind me asking, where are you reading chapters past 37?

mangafox.com has chapter 39,40,52 and 53 so you can go there and read it. ^^ It skips from chapter 37 to 39,40 then from 40 to 52 and 53 so i don't know if you want to jump ahead.

Guest heyitzthatfc
mangafox.com has chapter 39,40,52 and 53 so you can go there and read it. ^^ It skips from chapter 37 to 39,40 then from 40 to 52 and 53 so i don't know if you want to jump ahead.

Ahh I'd rather wait until they have 38, then I'll be able to read 39 right away :P

I LOVE THE MANGA, but the anime sadly to say was not what i was expecting i thought it would be similar to the manga (drawing) I still like the anime though

AWEMANG. i just watched episode 17 with subs

:tears: i feel so sorry for Yahiro, if only Akira would understand him

I'm a YahiroXAkira rooter

even though TadashiXAkira already became reality in the manga

Kei's♥ so smeshi :D

!! I thought the first seven volumes was interesting or at least up until Hikari realized she liked Takishima, then the story went all funky :( Reading about the challenges were funny, haha. She got 100% on her test but Takishima was rewarded five points for catching an error in the test :3

just to give heads up, special a 18 subs are out on Veoh! hoorah!

edit* this was the cutest episode! akiraxtadashi ftw! i can't wait for the next episode! it's the one i've been waiting for!

Aaah I wish Chapter 42 was out! I'm squee-ing a little at YahiroxMegumi, they're such a bizarre couple but so cute..

oh goshhh. chapters skip alot and it got me now confused.

im currently at 53. but havent still read 42,43,46,51,50

and now there's a latest release of 70.

gee but its okay... im NOT complaining.

its me who chose read everything even though chapters skip so much to the point i dont know what's going on..

but

but

but

CHAPTER 52 was sooo sweeeeet. LIKE FINALLLLY! (ive been waiting for it for such a friggin long time) lmao.

Aaah I wish Chapter 42 was out! I'm squee-ing a little at YahiroxMegumi, they're such a bizarre couple but so cute..

lol bizzare couple. so true. but its adorable though how both of them kinda fell in love real quick.