Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Shini

Special A

Guest Pebrero

I enjoy this show as well as the manga.

Guest miimisunshine

i kinda stopped watching the anime

i dunno why. but i still keep chehcking for new chapters

Guest Nightmare

I adore this anime. It's soo cute and funny. I admit, the drawing in the anime isn't that attractive at first, but the story is too easy to fall for.

54768htijeoirjgecg6.jpg

One of my favorite scenes.... I love how dim-witted Hikari is.

Guest lil_mixed_cutie619

I love this manga...it's sooooooo cute, I'm watching the anime right now!!! My favorite couple HAS to be either YahiroxMegumi or HikarixKei...lol

Both are SOOOOOOO cute together...lol

My favorite scene thoguh has to be....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKLrkpWx3GU

Guest kryiss

ahh i'm TOTALLY in love with S.A. at the moment! i've just finished watching all the subbed episodes and it's so freakin hilarious and cute~~!! i'm a supporter of all the couplings but my least favorite is HikarixKei for some reason....... even though they're the main ones.... ahahahaha xD but i'm all for AkiraxTadashi, SakuraxJun, and MegumixYahiro~~! ahhhhhhhhh they're all SOOOO cute~~! i can't wait to see more!!

so yea~! now i'm giving the manga a try and it's totally adorable too ^o^~! gonna go finish reading it now!

Guest 「Sachiko」

yay~ episode 21 raw is finally here (:

aoi is here!!(along with his pictures/slideshow of.. kei o-o) ^^

i hope they have season 2, because the manga has so much stuff that the anime missed/might miss. and they better have finn.. or else it won't be fair for ryuu u_u.. and I wish the anime had hikari develop feelings for kei.. if they tried, i wish they made it a bit more like the manga. hopefully hikariXkei will develop more.. *cough chapter 54 from manga*

Guest Nightmare

SPOILER Episode 21 RAW

Hikaru is always soo happy-go-lucky and self-less that it was a bit sad to see her cried soo much. Makes me hate Aoi. xP I don't really like him in the manga either. He's a bit boring and too Kei-fanboyish. I kinda prefer the anime over the manga. The anime is much more fun and quicked-paced. The manga is too draggy.

LOL. That was funny when they played that song Kei's seiyuu sang - when Aoi dropped the Kei photos.

Guest 「Sachiko」

Episode 24 Raw is outtt

I'm sad the anime is over.. I wish they'd have a season two. I also like how Tadashi ruined YahiroXMegumi's moment. haha. Seems like Tadashi ruins KeiXHikari(in the manga) and YahiroXMegumi's moments..

BUT! towards the end.. when they show Ryu with the dogs.. Is it me or did I see Finn?!?!? D:

And why are Kei and Hikari floating in the air? I mean just because they're in Special A doesn't mean they can defy gravity. D:

and towards the end, there's also "10/5".. does that mean something?

SA (the anime) finally ended.. T_T

Guest Nightmare

^

Yeah, I believe that's Finn. <3

The ending was a bit rushed, but I enjoyed it. This anme is just too cute.

i just read chp 56-58

AASADSSAFEFRGG!

chap 58 was soooooo cute. im in love with them again. LOL

kei's mom is soo cool. LOL. but they really look alike. its scary. LOL.

and i guess the old man they're talking about is the grandfather right?

and kei never fails to melt my heart.

LOL. "as long as she likes me, I'm not breaking her up." siiiigh.

Guest ~fantasygurl~

OMG!!! episode 23 was so gooooooooooooooooooooood!!!! i felt like i was gonna cry and i didn't expect it to be so dramatic!!! ahh!! i waanna scream so badly and it was so awesomeness!!

i lied ok? i peaked through the episode and yeah i'll watch it as soon as i get to!!

but it was so great!!!!! i knew it was right to watch the anime version! go SA!

Guest e ; c h o .

OMG I can't believe that 24 is the last episode!! TT_TT

Ep 23 was so sad!!!

Guest dollynatnat

omg I watched the anime and its the cutest show ever! kei is so hot =p

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

Ooh there's gonna be an anime? I have the first volume of the manga. It's pretty cute!!! And there are tons of small funny bits that make me laugh pretty hard. Since I only read the 1st volume, I'm hoping the manga artist stops introducing all the characters over again every chapter.... This has a sort of Ouran feel to it, but it's different. Cute. I like it. :]

Ooh there's gonna be an anime? I have the first volume of the manga. It's pretty cute!!! And there are tons of small funny bits that make me laugh pretty hard. Since I only read the 1st volume, I'm hoping the manga artist stops introducing all the characters over again every chapter.... This has a sort of Ouran feel to it, but it's different. Cute. I like it. :]

The anime is already finished.

Guest DarkAngelInLove

I love this manga...it's sooooooo cute, I'm watching the anime right now!!! My favorite couple HAS to be either YahiroxMegumi or HikarixKei...lol

Both are SOOOOOOO cute together...lol

My favorite scene thoguh has to be....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKLrkpWx3GU

I love this scene!!! It's so sweet. Megumi has a beautiful voice! (Despite what happened every time she opens her mouth in previous episode.)

Guest k3ZERO

OMG SPECIAL A ! <33

I love the manga & the anime ~~

Kei .. just seems so perfect? Haha, I lvoe how he always teases Hikari xD Though I can`t believe Hikari is so slow ~ even though she realises and helps other people and hteir problems - she doesn`t see her own !

The anime made me laugh so much - particularly .. episode 7? i think it was? ~ ROFLS <3

Teehee, Megumi and Yahiro .. rather unexpected? BUT SO CUUUUUUUUUUUTE <3

Can`t believe the anime ended already though ):

The anime ain't that bad after all, although the manga was funnier it had its share of humorous scenes. I like how Kei looked in the anime. But there were some times it was just blah. :sweatingbullets:

Yeah, when Megumi just sang the expression in Yahiro's face was just speechless.

Too bad it already ended. Well there's always the manga to look forward too. ^_^

Guest pajhlub

I love this manga/anime...i was bought vol. one of S.A. and love it. I read the reast of it online... when i had more money..i will go buy vol two even thorugh i already read it online....i love it...it's good....i saw some of the anime espiode and it is good too!!! hahahaehheheheh