What K-dramas Are You Watching Right Now?

Guest litoxshortaii

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest janegph

I am watching OB/GYn Doctors also...thru viikii...only until ep 13 no subs yet for ep 14

Just finished Wish upon a star...loved it the children in this series are awsome...

I started watching A Man Called God...I enjoyed the 1st episode coz its the only one with english subs

I am looking forward to Oh my lady and personal taste

Guest m3Ldin5ky

Finishing Pasta,Smile You and Chuno.Thinking of new dramas to pick up right now.Still,Marry Me and Oh My Lady perhaps?

Almost done with God of Study and Return of Iljimae, and still chugging through Chuno, and I'm at the beginning of A Good Day For The Wind To Blow, High Kick Through The Roof, and The Birth of the Rich. This week, I'm adding Dong Yi and Oh My Lady to the plate.

Guest Trixie9394

I am currently watching Beethoven Virus. Yes I know it is an 'old' drama but I just started this because of Jang Geun Suk ! I was watching You're Beautiful and totally fell in love with the drama ! I have watched YB maybe 20 times. Yes you read that right 'two zero' times ! I can perhaps tell you scene by scene what is going to happen..lol. ! JGS looks so different in BV. He lost weight in YB ! Park Shin Hye is also one of my favourite actress..so beautiful, cute and super talented. My next drama after BV will be Will it snow for Christmas. I like Go Soo too !

Guest te_400

i also cant get enough of your beautiful... or its just of jang kuen suk? hahaha i have been re watching it also with the bts and why do directors cut some scenes there?... anyway after which i will be watching personal taste love min ho 2 also bu t #1 on my list is jks then min ho , in sung , hyun bin, and jung il woo

Guest Debbie_Aozora

I finished 1st Shop of Coffee Prince a week ago, and it was the first korean drama I watched!

Now I'm watching Boys before/over Flowers, which seems totally different, but it's still enjoyable... :) I'm on episode 5 now, and I gradually start to like it.

Guest janelleski

currently watching Oh! My Lady

btu i'm planning to add the following:

- Dong Yi

- Cinderella Sister

- Prosecutor Princess

- Personal Taste

Archived