What K-dramas Are You Watching Right Now?

Guest litoxshortaii

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Q_Park

Hon.

I can't stand horror but Hon is actually pretty good and I just finished watching Worlds Within.

Next drama should be Heading to the Ground after Hon finishes.

- Kyu

Guest TheFirstTime

Just finished watching Iljimae XD

Loved this drama!!! It made me cry for all the misfortune that happens to the main character!

This was the first historical drama I watched and so far the best! ^^

Guest tunggal

Watching Brilliant Legacy Ep.19....can't take off my eyes from the screen..LoL..

I'm planning to watch Triple after this...

Guest Madrasta

I am currently watching Family Honor, Heart at 19 and Precious You

Next: Brilliant Legacy, I love you, don't cry...

Ohh...just too many.... :huh:

Just finished watching "Be Strong Geum Soon" - such a nice heart warming drama - I will recommend it to anyone despite its length.

Watching Triple right now and am loving it. Feel so happy when I'm watching so many nice dramas. They don't come very often.....

:) :) :)

Guest de Jarje

Before : City Hall and A Man's story ( Both really good series...)

City Hall is light, romantic and funny....but story of a man is quite dark, full of twist, so not romantic at all, full of revenge stuff, but the casts are eye candy..and for the one who loved Time between dog and wolf will also love this series...

Currently : Man who can not married ( epi 4 ) ehm, i found it quite boring..haha..and Brilliant Legacy ( I still need to wait my mood to start watch this series though )

Next : ...dunno...

anticipating : My Fair Lady / Lady Castle..uuuuhhhh..can't wait this series....

Guest te_400

HELLO EVERYONE,

I JUST FINISHED WORLDS WITHIN AND I LOVE THE DRAMA.... THE POWER CASTING IS ALSO VERY NICE... ESP HB AND SHK... ITS GOOD THAT THEIR LOVESTORY IN THE DRAMA BECAME REAL AND HOPE IT WOULD LAST FOREVER....

IM ANTICIPATING FOR YEH MY FAIR LADY.... CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS DRAMA SOON....

Archived