[drama 2008] My Sweet Seoul / My Bittersweet City 달콤한 나의 도

Guest huangsy

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chasxsarangx

I love this drama! I've only seen one and two and I love it with a passion. Tae Oh is my favorite!!!!!!!! lol

I have to see more!!! I don't wanna wait until it comes on again. :(

Guest iWuha

finally, in a few hours, the wait will be over!

I'm still thinking whether I'll read any spoiler for the last 2 eps. Maybe I shouldn't. If it turns out to be disappointing... I hope not. "YS" deserves to be happy... After the suffering all these years :(

Guest prita

yay final episodes...at last....but i'm gonna miss this drama for sure :tears:

i think i'll read spoiler though because i like being spoiled lol

i cheated , i am watching the final esp first

the ending might be what should be the beginning ^

.sigh young soo actually did served time for his "crime" for the death of his best friend. and it was in the prison cell ,that a follow mate gave him that book which he treasured. and after he was released , he went up the hill and i think that why he meet the hyung and took the name .

the final esp started with Eun soo having a train ticket in her mailbox ( i believed Young soo might have not been contacting her for a long time ? ) ...she took the train ..and Young soo walk into the train and sit beside her . he told her not to look at him but just listen .and he speak of his past and what is his real name .. tae young . .ah it was so sad ..why does he punish himself so much .when he didnt really meant to do the deed. ..he cried .and Eun soo too .

but i guess that was their last meeting . .we only see eun soo coming out of the train station alone. and from then on . it seem a new life begins ..Eun soo bought a new transportation ~ a scooter . ^

and Yoo Hee finally had her first performance in the musical Grease ! ..everyone was there to cheer her on . even her ex boyfriend was there but they never see him ..only Eun sooo happen to see him walking by when she was in the washroom and she knew .he was here to see Yoo Hee performance ..and leave silently but with a simle on his face

i think something is happening between Yoo hee and that young man who is in the same troupe ! . and yoo hee' s cousin obviously is a pair with Jane .

hmm i guess ES's parents are divorced . because she is now teaching her father how to cook rice . first time i see her being so close and patient to her father . later her mother was at this eatry .which i think she is boss . ES went there to help out too . her mother looked really happy now . and plus ES also send message to that uncle .who came to visit her mother .

then on her scooter .she journeyed to where Tae Oh is working .must be somewhere outskirts ..with lots of green field ..and she stood aside and watches him work ..~! and later someone told Tae Oh , Eun soo is here .and actually he was rushing down to see her .but stopped when the director called ..! ...then finally when he had a catch to see Eun soo ..she showed him ..her scooter ^^ ...they really have a nice atmosphere between them ...ES gave him a name card and say she is boss now ? ...

then tae oh got called back. .he did say he will be just a while .but ES simled and ride off in her scooter .oh but she did send a phone message to him ^ to which TO replied " promise " ...

there were scenes of ES riding freely on her scooter .going through all the places where she had been with Tae Oh and also Young soo . OHHHHHH most important .during all these while . ES keep writing email to young soo , telling him of what is happening in her life .....and the impt instrument here is the compass .she even took a picture of it and emailed it to him ..

you get this sense maybe all these will be ending without knowing what happen to young soo .~^ then come the comic version .of eun soo ..on her little island .putting a message and a compass in a little bottle and send it out to sea

the bottle floated till it reach another island .where it is picked up by a comic young soo ( it was so cute , he has sunflowers beside him on his tiny island )

and then it switch back to real life ..and indeed Young soo did get himself a compass .and he was following it

it brought him to the zoo . (rem the place where he brought ES when her mother went missing ) ...and it so happen

eunsoo was there as well ..sitting on the bench ..doing her sunflower exercise ! ..he was standing right behind her , but with her back to her ..watching the lions .....

(dun panic they never missed each other )

ES went and stand beside him ^ ..and they spoke ..he showed her what led him here ^ the compass

and soon ..she held out her hand .and say nice to meet you . i am OH eun Soo . and he shaked her hand and say nice to meet you . i am Yoo Tae young

and that was the end^

i wont dare to hope SBS will continue with such premium drama on regular basis, but once or twice will be awesome . the drama is really gentle yet so refreshing .

Guest hdpwarez

Thank you so much Shirley. It is a nice, happy and sweet ending, for every individual character in the series. Thanks for your time and efforts. And please, if possible, try once more with Episode 15 when you finish it ^^

Guest prita

thanks for ep.16 spoiler, shirley ^^

i don't really like the ending though..i want to see both ES & TY (YS) get married...but at least it is likely that ES & TY will continue what had been postponed a while ago but now YS as a new person TY...

it'll be really nice if SBS continues making its sequel...one can only be hoping though lol

Guest merela

I think the animation is the cutest part of this drama. Someone should put all the animation together from all 16 episodes and we would have a really cute cartoon!

Shirley, thank you for the recap of the final episode. Can't wait until the c-subs are ready.

Guest iWuha

thanks for ep.16 spoiler, shirley ^^

i don't really like the ending though..i want to see both ES & TY (YS) get married...but at least it is likely that ES & TY will continue what had been postponed a while ago but now YS as a new person TY...

I agree. the ending wasn't that great. but it's better than nothing. :D After all, it's a korean drama, can't expect any great ending... I want to see them get married too!!

In the end, i read Shirley's spoiler. b/c something happened to my download. eps 16 just got cut of after the cartoon scene (ES sends email to YS cartoon). So i had to re-d/l ep 16 (twice actually). by the time the download was finished, it's kind of late here. I can't wait to know the ending, so yeah... =D thanks for the spoiler!

Hmm. Kind of sad that it ends this fast. I've got nothing to wait for on friday nights anymore... Any other nice series this season? I'm watching When It's at Night, but still waiting for the subs, only up to ep 2 now.

Guest prita

any video link or pics of the ending party ? i'd like to see it.

oh i miss this drama already.....

hm...gonna wait for LSG's new movie "Feel So Good" then :sweatingbullets:

Guest tadzio79

I just finished watching ep16 - actually loved the ending!

it was a treat to see how Eun Soo's character develops into a more understanding, confident, and brave person, along with her friends. The whole cast was amazing!

I'm so glad I watched this drama, it has become one of my favorites!

OH :( only 15 pages of lurve for this drama?!? The injustice of it all!

This is a warmly refreshing drama that twinkles, gently tantalizes, I love the pace of it all!

Alot of people do not like Eun Soo, but I can understand her and for me Choi Kang Hee did a great job.

...............*admits* I read the ending spoiler by Shirley *waves*.....Shirley, you so had me laughing when you said quote "(dun panic they never missed each other )" LOL LOL

Thanks to all the subbers :)

Oh so this drama has ended already... There's only 16 eps... sad to say that this is a very good drama and there's not a lot of people in this thread...

Was there a ending gathering of the cast and crew???

I'm still watching it cause I need the subs...

Archived