Pace Wu

Guest jho

class="headline" style="font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.21em; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Alleged third party denies seeing Pace Wu's fianceAlleged third party denies seeing Pace Wu's fiance

19 Nov – While Taiwanese model-actress Pace Wu has decided to retire from showbiz to focus on her family, fiancé Ji Xiaobo continues to make headlines for his supposed cheating ways.

After his previous rumours with Chinese actress Ying Er, the businessman is now linked to a 23-year-old woman who is currently studying arts in Venice.

Reportedly, Ji has been paying for the woman's studies as well as daily expenses, and that the two of them have been vacationing around Italy together.

However, on 17 November, the aforementioned woman dismissed the rumours on Weibo, saying, "The rumours said that I am a third party in their relationship. That is outrageous."

She continued, "I [just] read the news. I do not have any relationship with Mr. Ji Xiaobo, so please do not jump to conclusion. I'm just an ordinary student and this has deeply affected my family and friends. There are some words that I cannot tolerate. Thank you."

Ji has yet to clarify the issue.

Source

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Pace Wu defends fiance: It wasn't him!Pace Wu defends fiance: It wasn't him!

19 Nov – Taiwanese model-actress Pace Wu has recently defended her fiancé and baby daddy, Ji Xiaobo, in regard to rumours of his affair with a 23-year-old student.Previously, the tabloid reported that the businessman has been secretly dating a young female student who is currently studying arts in Venice.They were reported to have been touring Italy together, after a photo circulated online of a man resembling Ji waterskiing with the woman.It was also rumoured that Ji has been sponsoring her studies in the country.However, when asked to respond to the rumours, Pace emphasised her trust on Ji, saying, "He has never been to Italy. The man in the photo [published online] is not Ji Xiaobo."Pace added, "I don't know what is the intention [of the girl], but I don't know who she is."Additionally, the art student has also turned to Weibo to deny the relationship.
Source

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ameiirain

I reli love her & she has a very nice figure! When i was smal she was a singer, her old songs are very sweet, and up now it is still one of my favourite song! She also has a great fashion sense...and OMG her legs just make me so jealous!

Archived