Pace Wu

Guest jho

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mango-iee

I really like her as a model more than the other models. ^^

I lover her beauty and her comfortable pose. :)

• 2 months later...
Guest Timmy84

she started as a singer before when it was in 1998 she was 20 yrs old.

the song was very popular.

its called shang zhe lei guang de jue ding

here's the url for her song MV

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rT2O36XLkiM

She reminds me a bit of Han Chae Young, which is not a bad thing! :D So she was in MG~ whenever I see her pictures, I'm always wondering where I've seen here before lol. I've never understood the appeal of Lin Zhi Ling, aside from the fact that she has a really nice body.

Guest witchery

I think Lin Zhi Ling has a very pretty, sweet look.

I don't think Pace is that pretty but omfg HER BODY IS SMOKING.

Guest littlemisssunsunshine

LCL's got the prettier face, but they both have the same hot body *sigh*

i guess pace is definitely sexier, but yeah sometimes she looks appealing, other times not so much.

Guest renjitehsmex

if i'm a guy, i'd fall in love with her!

she's absolutely gorgeous. i like seeing her on the jacky wu variety shows.

• 6 years later...

class="headline" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; font-size: 26px; line-height: 1.21em; font-family: arial, helvetica, clean, sans-serif; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Pace Wu announces retirementPace Wu announces retirement

14 Nov – Taiwanese model-actress Pace Wu announced that she will be retiring from showbiz.

According to Mingpao News, the actress, who gave birth to her daughter in February this year, revealed her decision during an event in Taiwan on 13 November.

She said, "I will fully retire from showbiz. I will not do any movie or TV work and will concentrate on taking care of my daughter."

"I have been working since I was 16 and continued to do so for 20 years. I have had enough and hope to focus on my child. There is nothing else that can compare to that," she added.

However, when asked if she and businessman boyfriend Ji Xiaobo will be registering their marriage, Pace Wu replied, "We will announce it if there's any good news."

Source

Archived