[collab] *__동쪽 여신__* <east Goddess> Cast Completed!

Guest xj1heun

Guest ana_ari_007
^..what do you mean by Junsu's Style??? for Whatever They Say

If you listen to the Acapella version of Whatever They Say, you'll find him singing that one part of the song that goes "Hajiman saram durun...." something like that and it's pretty strong but still his style. If you need lyrics go to aheeyah.com as well. Hope that helps and xj1heun I'll get you a poster in a day or so. Sunday, GMT Canada time most likely peace.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest xj1heun
If you listen to the Acapella version of Whatever They Say, you'll find him singing that one part of the song that goes "Hajiman saram durun...." something like that and it's pretty strong but still his style. If you need lyrics go to aheeyah.com as well. Hope that helps and xj1heun I'll get you a poster in a day or so. Sunday, GMT Canada time most likely peace.

thanks for helping!!!

Guest girabangi

I don't quite understand.... So if I want to audition, i hav to sing lk Junsu? I can imitate Junsu but only using my low voice not my real one. About the two songs, i can use any song I want, right? For example, SNSD or Ri In?

Guest xj1heun
I don't quite understand.... So if I want to audition, i hav to sing lk Junsu? I can imitate Junsu but only using my low voice not my real one. About the two songs, i can use any song I want, right? For example, SNSD or Ri In?

yes

Guest xj1heun
^

y dunt u do junsu? lol~

>.<

i really wanted to because his my favorite... but i dont to have loads of clips... junsu has the most parts especially in their slow songs... and if i take junsu... who would take hero?... i already practiced hero's parts on all songs...

well... i can let you guys decide (you, exotsia, yureru123) if you want me to take over junsu

Guest xj1heun
lol i'm better at being hero than being junsu.. and before you asked me to do a clip of junsu.. but ughh.. harder to pull off ><'' lol

send me a clip of you singing begin...

Archived