[collab] *__동쪽 여신__* <east Goddess> Cast Completed!

Guest xj1heun

Guest bbSooyoung

Sounds interesting ^^ I think I might try something for this. <3

I have a question, when you say the girl version of DBSK, that means you'll need some a little bit lower-pitched girl singers right? I can sing high, but not extremely high like some of the SNSD girls @_@ Thank you!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is kind of random, but I think you should also make it that the people auditioning to join should be able to harmonize, because I think that if anyone is going to cover DBSK as a whole group, they need to know how to harmonize. =]

Well that's my opinion, don't have to listen to me. xD

Anyways, good luck!~ =]

Guest xj1heun
Sounds interesting ^^ I think I might try something for this. <3

I have a question, when you say the girl version of DBSK, that means you'll need some a little bit lower-pitched girl singers right? I can sing high, but not extremely high like some of the SNSD girls @_@ Thank you!

good question...

if we sing a db song it means it needs to be a bit lower than than our usual voice tone/pitch but if someone cannot sing that low, for example yunho's part or the lowest part of the song, i can change the pitch into 1 or maybe higher

Guest xj1heun
This is kind of random, but I think you should also make it that the people auditioning to join should be able to harmonize, because I think that if anyone is going to cover DBSK as a whole group, they need to know how to harmonize. =]

Well that's my opinion, don't have to listen to me. xD

Anyways, good luck!~ =]

you're right... exactly right... perfectly right... but the it depends on the mixer if he/she wants "us" to harmonize

Guest bbSooyoung
good question...

if we sing a db song it means it needs to be a bit lower than than our usual voice tone/pitch but if someone cannot sing that low, for example yunho's part or the lowest part of the song, i can change the pitch into 1 or maybe higher

Okay ^^ I think I'll try sending in something by tonight or tommorow night, thank you!!<3

edit: Sorry to keep bombarding you with questions, but umm, you said no DBSK songs, but would SM Town songs or DBSK and Super Junior collab songs count? And would non-DBSK songs in Chinese or something be okay? ^^ Thanks again~

Guest jadedbeauty

it sounds soo cool, but im confused. :]

lol its just me, cause im slow in the head but..

If this is a Audition for being Girls Version of DBSK..how come when we audition its not

a DBSK song? just wondering because i kinda only sing their songs. =x

Guest bbSooyoung

If this is a Audition for being Girls Version of DBSK..how come when we audition its not

Just guessing, but I think she doesn't want us to do DBSK songs because once all the parts are taken and we start recording DBSK songs, you'd have to re-record the one you auditioned with. ^^;

Guest xj1heun

I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS QUESTION....!!!!

YOU AUDITION WITHOUT USING A DBSK SONG BECAUSE WE ARE COLLABING A DBSK SONG. WHY SING THEIR SONG??? WITH RESPECT FOR THE COLLAB, I, DECIDED TO HAVE THE AUDITIONS AS NO SINGING THEIR SONG... I KNOW MY ANSWERS ARE COMPLICATED... BUT I GUESS JUST RESPECT MY RULES

Just guessing, but I think she doesn't want us to do DBSK songs because once all the parts are taken and we start recording DBSK songs, you'd have to re-record the one you auditioned with. ^^;

i think you guess it right...

:D

Guest jadedbeauty

Ahh~ i understand. Oh im sorry if it sounded as if i came hard, i was just wondering. Because

most collabs make you sing the song, but your theory is really good. :] so no hard feelings, and thanks for

the help, of course i respect your rules. :] after all its yours. I was just wondering. :D thanks again, and ill see if i can try. =x

- Yolanda

Guest xj1heun
Ahh~ i understand. Oh im sorry if it sounded as if i came hard, i was just wondering. Because

most collabs make you sing the song, but your theory is really good. :] so no hard feelings, and thanks for

the help, of course i respect your rules. :] after all its yours. I was just wondering. :D thanks again, and ill see if i can try. =x

- Yolanda

no problem at all

Guest xj1heun
Since I don't know if I'll audition for singing as well, I'll first upload my artworks

[They're fanfiction covers, hope that that's OK]

YooSu FF Cover

YunJae FF Cover

SuJu FF Cover

PASSWORD Cover

PL FF Cover

If you need some more, just let me know :)

wow... you're works are good... why dont you try auditioning for singing???

HEY! GOOD LUCK!

I am doing this for my acappella songs too. But good luck to you, i'm sure you'll do a pretty job here! =)

thanks... by the way, thanks for letting me join your collab

Archived