[collab] *__동쪽 여신__* <east Goddess> Cast Completed!

Guest xj1heun

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest EHNerJI

LOL i'd try for junsu if i was good at it.. but i'm not haha

if i did, i wouldn't even make it so it'd be pointless :P

and.. she still wouldn't have anyone to battle =_=''

Guest Genesis

Did I read 'need mixers'? mmn, I would like to help, but i wanna get through the News cover first.

Too bad it wouldn't happen earlier, or else id help right away.

The only proof I have of my mixing right now is the Fan (Poison Drama Version) Thinger.

It's not really hard to find, it will now be a couple threads below this... should I post a link anyway?

Ah well, This sounds quite interesting.

Guest xj1heun
O.o So you want auditioners to sing another artist's song with Junsu's vocal techniques?

yes...

Did I read 'need mixers'? mmn, I would like to help, but i wanna get through the News cover first.

Too bad it wouldn't happen earlier, or else id help right away.

The only proof I have of my mixing right now is the Fan (Poison Drama Version) Thinger.

It's not really hard to find, it will now be a couple threads below this... should I post a link anyway?

Ah well, This sounds quite interesting.

sure.. post the link... id be happy too

Hi!

im interested in the JunSu part

i dunno if its to late

Slow Song: SelfTalk by BigMama

Fast Song: Irony by WonderGirls

thnks!

hope i do well haha

tell me if you want me to sing a different song :)

congratulations

Guest xj1heun
haha u've changed me to Yunho -.-||

wat is so unexpecting bout chageun2 by suju??? LOL!!!

yay!!! 1st single Tri-Angle~ who's the BOA?

sorry if i did... yureru132 cant rap that well so i've swapped you two

Guest xj1heun
^ so no battle of Junsu im assuming?? >.<

comparing you and the current junsu...

aww... cant explain this thing but can you go and listen to her soundclick?

Guest Genesis

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=200109

Ok well this is the song I recently did. (I know I suck at life, you have permission to laugh at how silly i sound in it. :lol:)

But for mixing, it's kinda a representation of where I'm at right now. I do various things throughout the clip, so probably down towards the middle you'll get an idea. (when that lame funny skit thing pops up! :lol: lolz)

Actually I'm not even very good, I'm still learning, but.. well whatevs, Never gain unless you try!

Damn wish I could sing right now I would have loved to try out. :lol: Too bad I can't even talk right now <_<

Guest xj1heun
http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=200109

Ok well this is the song I recently did. (I know I suck at life, you have permission to laugh at how silly i sound in it. :lol:)

But for mixing, it's kinda a representation of where I'm at right now. I do various things throughout the clip, so probably down towards the middle you'll get an idea. (when that lame funny skit thing pops up! :lol: lolz)

Actually I'm not even very good, I'm still learning, but.. well whatevs, Never gain unless you try!

Damn wish I could sing right now I would have loved to try out. :lol: Too bad I can't even talk right now <_<

you're in... wow... you're great.... tight... or whatever but you sounded so pro in that song... why dont you audition for Boa in Db's Tri-angle???

Guest xj1heun
for BoA in the tri-angle collab do we just sing her parts.. or?

just sing her parts... that's all... but we'll credit you for participating///

Archived