[collab] *__동쪽 여신__* <east Goddess> Cast Completed!

Guest xj1heun

Guest sum-chick

haha..i wish i can battle..but i want the junsu part..>.<..maybe ill battle for that one..lolz

or

is it ok if i resing my songs??..or pick different..

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ofhappyendings

LOL, I love how the only member left is my favorite. =.= I am going to post my clips by Wednesday. ^^ Hopefully tomorrow, if I can actually get some quiet. =.=

With Love,

Eunjung

so how does this battle thing work o___o?

more clips? dongbangness? *looks hopeful*

>O< bleh. is there any way you can just choose who does yunho?

T----T battle sounds a tad aggressive...

lol. a battle? can i try for yunho(again)??

if we're trying out for a certain person, do you want us to sing an actual part of a song they sang?

Guest xj1heun
haha..i wish i can battle..but i want the junsu part..>.<..maybe ill battle for that one..lolz

or

is it ok if i resing my songs??..or pick different..

YOU CAN BATTLE FOR A DONGBANG BOY BUT YOU CANT RESING YOUR SONGS... CAN YOU PICK A DIFFERENT ONE

LOL, I love how the only member left is my favorite. =.= I am going to post my clips by Wednesday. ^^ Hopefully tomorrow, if I can actually get some quiet. =.=

With Love,

Eunjung

... WAITING!!!

so how does this battle thing work o___o?

more clips? dongbangness? *looks hopeful*

>O< bleh. is there any way you can just choose who does yunho?

T----T battle sounds a tad aggressive...

PLEASE GO TO THE MAIN PAGE,... ON MY POST

lol. a battle? can i try for yunho(again)??

if we're trying out for a certain person, do you want us to sing an actual part of a song they sang?

PLEASE GO TO THE MAIN PAGE,... ON MY POST

haha..ill try for junsu's part..lolz

...... GO GO GO!~

Guest stephchan86

weee~! so exciting XD, i would love to sing hero's part for "WHATEVER THEY SAY" i can do high notes XD, so will record two f.t. island songs I think XD to PM them to you later^^, this method really inspires people to sing and battle for parts in a collab XD, it's fun^^

Guest xj1heun
weee~! so exciting XD, i would love to sing hero's part for "WHATEVER THEY SAY" i can do high notes XD, so will record two f.t. island songs I think XD to PM them to you later^^, this method really inspires people to sing and battle for parts in a collab XD, it's fun^^

YOU CANT DO HERO, THAT'S MY PART

so do u want me to sing another song..or just wait until u got a junsu singer..and then just battle it out??

THE SECOND OPTION... WAIT

Guest sum-chick

oh ok..ill wait then..but if its someone i think i wont beat..ahha..i dont think ill try..lolz..

but what is the Junsu Version of Whatever they say??..

do we just sing his parts..or is there acutally a version that he sang??

Guest ofhappyendings

cough, okay so I lied. My voice is dead at the moment. =.= BUT, I swear even if I have to stay up all night the clips will be posted before Friday. ^^ Though I'm worried my mic isn't that good of quality...

With Love,

Eunjung

Guest ana_ari_007

So, right now the TVXQ members with confirmed parts are:

o yureru123 as Yunho

o E X O T S I A x as Changmin

o amoi90 as Yoochun

o xj1heun as Jaejoong

That still leaves Junsu out ... so Junsu is still the odball out... right? Oh, when would you like posters? I've got ideas for some already...just need to know what you'd like on them before hand so I can bring posters to life >.< XD Well peace.

Guest xj1heun
So, right now the TVXQ members with confirmed parts are:

o yureru123 as Yunho

o E X O T S I A x as Changmin

o amoi90 as Yoochun

o xj1heun as Jaejoong

That still leaves Junsu out ... so Junsu is still the odball out... right? Oh, when would you like posters? I've got ideas for some already...just need to know what you'd like on them before hand so I can bring posters to life >.< XD Well peace.

just sent me what you think is great...

Guest stephchan86

oooh sorry ^^" XD, then I would also try for xiah's part, will sing the songs now XD, i was trying to look for this thread yesterday but couldn't find it XD, but yay! found it^^"

Guest xj1heun
oooh sorry ^^" XD, then I would also try for xiah's part, will sing the songs now XD, i was trying to look for this thread yesterday but couldn't find it XD, but yay! found it^^"

ok... keep it up~!

Archived