Song Hye Gyo vs. Liu Yi Fei

Guest soutsada7

Guest asthua

Asking anything related to SHG on soompi, there's a 99.99% chance that she will win over anything and everything on here. And when the person said that SHG is overrated, that doesn't mean they think that SHG is overrated BECAUSE of this poll, but in general. Especially since this is on soompi. SHG is worshipped like a goddess, so I don't really find much of a point to creating polls like these.

Yes, opinions are opinions..

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest soutsada7

Its sorta hard not to see SHG everywhere when your in the same place as her at the moment. and its called "Opinion" richard simmons.

it's alright to express your opinions, but it's inevitable to get responses to those "opinions" if you phrased them in such a way as to bash on a celeb, lol. There's really no need to be vulgar or ugly with your words, you can get a warning from a MOD if you continue in such a way...just letting you know :phew:

Guest Hakata_Doll

it's alright to express your opinions, but it's inevitable to get responses to those "opinions" if you phrased them in such a way as to bash on a celeb, lol. There's really no need to be vulgar or ugly with your words, you can get a warning from a MOD if you continue in such a way...just letting you know :phew:

I wouldn't be suprised if one of the mods on here banned me of gave me a warning just for saying my opinion. :rolleyes: neither would I give a damn.

and vulgar with my words? please, calling her hideous and saying she can't act is nice compared to what I could say about her :rolleyes:

edit//

Just noticed your sig lol..another shg nut. I'm gone idiot. peace~you're not worth another reply or for me to even read what you have to say. bye :)

Guest soutsada7

^^I may be one of SHG's fans, but I certainly don't take the time to bash on other celebs that I don't like :rolleyes: and it's funny how you say my replies aren't worth reading, yet you reply to each and every one of my post relating to yours :rolleyes::phew: when I was saying "vulgar" I did not refer your deliberate bashing of SHG, but using the word "richard simmons"...really, there's actually a better way to express yourself without getting nasty. I don't want to deal with you anymore just as I'm sure you don't want to deal with me either, so let's just leave it at here because I actually don't make a habit of causing troubles or of getting people in trouble :).

Guest charles0702

Its sorta hard not to see SHG everywhere when your in the same place as her at the moment. and its called "Opinion" richard simmons.

i don't know what you have against shk, but i hope you grow up.. i got your pm yesterday and already notified a mod.. if your opinion is so great, why did you block my name before i could pm my 2 cents.. it is pretty childish how you keep on bashing on shk.. if you don't like her, don't go in threads that contain her name.. it is simple as that.. this will be my last reply to you cause sooner or later you are going to get banned and it is not worth my time nor soutsada to waste on you.. i hope you keep soompi a wonderful and peaceful forum like it has always been.. your bashing does not prove anything...

Guest sansan

135956025.jpg

they are both gorgeous, but shk's eyes are more inviting and friendly while lyf looks like of cold and stuck up sometimes

Guest s3rene

I have only seen SHG act but not LYF so I can't vote either. Overall, SHG wins in the looks category and her photoshopped picture looks prettier than LYF's real pic. :D SHG rocks.

Asking anything related to SHG on soompi, there's a 99.99% chance that she will win over anything and everything on here. And when the person said that SHG is overrated, that doesn't mean they think that SHG is overrated BECAUSE of this poll, but in general. Especially since this is on soompi. SHG is worshipped like a goddess, so I don't really find much of a point to creating polls like these.

thank you very much for pointing that out,people were ragging on me for saying that she's overrated...

polls relating to SHG vs. anyone are really getting tired coz we all know how soompiers feel about her so she always wins that's why i make it a point to vote against her lol...

and now that i'm exposed to both SHK and LYF...(i voted this poll w/o seeing LYF in anything)...but now i can really say i really like LYF better...she has this innocence about her..and that angelic beauty that charmed me...

as for SHG, it's undeniable that she's really gorgeous in appearance but i've never really been impressed by her works...yes, i'm one the minority who hated FULL HOUSE and AUTUMN STORY...the only drama i liked her in was ALL IN...and SUNSHINE (something?---but i also hated the ending)....

0240.jpg

112.jpg

114.jpg

LiuYiFei070.jpg

lyf.jpg

lyf24.jpg

lyf26.jpg

lyf31.jpg

xinsimple_3721102291351531104627.jpg

normal_025.jpg

Guest soutsada7

^^I don't see why you can't express your opinions on celebs that are different from the majority without getting criticized/bashed, as long as you don't deliberately bash on said celebs ^_^...anyway, thanks for sharing those pix of LYF, she looks very cute :).

Guest s3rene

thank you very much for pointing that out,people were ragging on me for saying that she's overrated...

polls relating to SHG vs. anyone are really getting tired coz we all know how soompiers feel about her so she always wins that's why i make it a point to vote against her lol...

and now that i'm exposed to both SHK and LYF...(i voted this poll w/o seeing LYF in anything)...but now i can really say i really like LYF better...she has this innocence about her..and that angelic beauty that charmed me...

as for SHG, it's undeniable that she's really gorgeous in appearance but i've never really been impressed by her works...yes, i'm one the minority who hated FULL HOUSE and AUTUMN STORY...the only drama i liked her in was ALL IN...and SUNSHINE (something?---but i also hated the ending)....

I can't say I agree with you on hating Autumn Story because that was the most beautiful love tale I have ever seen. The cast was wonderful and SHG and SSH deliver a superb performance. SHG is a decent actress to me, she may not be the most experienced but she certainly has what it takes to make it big. I feel that she carried out most of her roles well from the weak and innocent, to being mean and greedy for money. However, that is all subjective to opinions but SHG definitely has the looks and talents to go along with her fame in Korea. :)

Guest jacinda

I'm amazed this thread is still going.

I guess you really don't get the point of my poll...if you read what I wrote in the first post, it says "vote only if you've been exposed to both actress' works" :rolleyes::phew: it's great that you have such anti sentiments towards SHG (sarcasm), but please do read before you decide to post :).

I'm sorry, but would you care to explain to me how that phrase is considered stupid? It's placed above a pix and I didn't care to elaborate and I certainly don't see how your post is relevant to my original questions :rolleyes:

I think there's a lot more people who saw only SHG act that voted in this poll...

And ignore that lakewood girl. She's a self-proclaimed richard simmons who went into the Lee Hyori thread and started bashing our letter project.

Guest xSHADOW

I would say Song Hye Gyo has a little more talent but Liu Yi Fei has a more unique beauty. I like LYF more though.

I'm pretty sure for a fact that almost half the people who voted probably was only exposed to SHG and not LYF IMO.

I can't say I agree with you on hating Autumn Story because that was the most beautiful love tale I have ever seen. The cast was wonderful and SHG and SSH deliver a superb performance. SHG is a decent actress to me, she may not be the most experienced but she certainly has what it takes to make it big. I feel that she carried out most of her roles well from the weak and innocent, to being mean and greedy for money. However, that is all subjective to opinions but SHG definitely has the looks and talents to go along with her fame in Korea. :)

yes i know most people would disagree with me...that's why i said i was in the minority...i dunno why but i really didn't like autumn story...prolly because i didn't think shg had chemistry with ssh...i think she more chemistry with wonbin in that drama.^_^

Guest dreamsicle

I've given up on looking at LYF in any good light. Waiting on her to be a decent actress is like waiting on a piece of wood to animate. She doesn't even appeal to me as the slightest bit pretty. Her face is drenched in makeup on screen, yet I don't see her "beauty" at all. I know the Chinese girls her age must struggle to be good students in Mainland, and teenage stars are not that frequent, but there's not one that's worthwhile to idolize IMO. The young actresses that graced the TV screen when I was a child did not pass their talent and aura to the next generation X_X

Guest CandyBarDollie-x0x

Shg is ugly. LYF is ok looking.

as for acting. Shg cannot act, neither can LYF.. but LFY is someone I can actually look at without feeling gross.

and I don't care what you SHG or LYF fans have to say thats my opinion if you don't like it, oh well.

Guest __In Lust`

yeh thats what i was about to say

song hye gyo always looks betterr.. she's like the best looking korean celeb..

Guest charles0702

Shg is ugly. LYF is ok looking.

as for acting. Shg cannot act, neither can LYF.. but LFY is someone I can actually look at without feeling gross.

and I don't care what you SHG or LYF fans have to say thats my opinion if you don't like it, oh well.

you are so sad.. it is obvious that you are hakata_doll.. i already reported you to a mod.. don't think you can get a new username and start bashing and get away with it.. you are so childish.. grow up.. does it make you feel better to bash a celebrity and read the responses her fans posts.. you need to get a life.. i am 100% you are hakata_doll.. don't even try to deny it..

Archived