Song Hye Gyo vs. Liu Yi Fei

Guest soutsada7

Guest soutsada7
the requirement is you must be exposed to both actress' dramas bef
hey peeps, I'm doing this as an experiment, so please bear with me...anyway, I want to see people's choices between the two actresses and to prevent this poll as being one-sided, the requirement for voting in the poll is you must be exposed to both actress' works before voting. remember this is an experiment, so please vote only if you've been exposed to both actress' dramas, thanks. anyway, just to make this poll valid in this thread, I've inlcuded pix of both actresses: Liu Yi Fei: 135954131.jpg135954130.jpg135954128.jpg135954125.jpg credit: d-addicts Song Hye Gyo: 135292693.jpg135292359.jpgn2o141230432115xk.jpgm.jpg both LYF and SHG together (photoshopped): 135956025.jpg credit: jane @ d-addicts personally, I'd vote for Song Hye Gyo for both talent and looks :D

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest CANT TOUCH DIZ

I think LYF kicks SHK's butt when it comes to natural attractiveness. SHK is charming and cute, but only superduper eyecatchingly gorgeous in photoshoots with babydoll makeup.

Guest jacinda

I think Liu Yi Fei has more unique beauty. I haven't seen too much of both their acting, but from what I've seen, Song Hye Gyo.

Anyway, I voted for LYF just because I think most will vote for SHG since this is a Korean drama forum that loves SHG, and I bet a lot of people who vote haven't actually see LYF dramas.

Guest LovexMelody

i've never seen liu yi fei act before but i could tell shez really pretty

both are very pretty but i think imma go with song hye gyo^^*

Liu Yi Fei cuz shes really talented.

Song Hye Gyo...truly dun see her acting changing much.

LYF talented? No offense, but I've watched 2 of the dramas she was in... and in both, her expressions remain the same through out the entire drama. She's pretty, and has this really unique, young look to her...

but sometimes, she looks kind of plain for some reason. She has really nice features though.

Anyway, I vote for Song Hye Gyo. ^^

I just find her prettier.

LYF talented? No offense, but I've watched 2 of the dramas she was in... and in both, her expressions remain the same through out the entire drama. She's pretty, and has this really unique, young look to her...

but sometimes, she looks kind of plain for some reason. She has really nice features though.

Anyway, I vote for Song Hye Gyo. ^^

I just find her prettier.

agreed

whenever i watch a drama with SHK i ALWAYS enjoy it. from autumn story to full house, you can tell she has TRUE talent

Guest goddessme

Hm, what can I say:

SHG is such a great actress even in her beginning projects; she's just a natural actress.

LYF's cute charm isn't enough to hide away her stiff and vase like acting abilities. She's good at crying but real acting?...she still has a long ways to go and oddly, a lot of the huge Chinese serials that require an experienced well, not even experienced because some actresses are just natural like SHG but serials that require a good actress to portray, the directors favor LYF out of all other actresses when she still really needs to build her emotions.

Beauty? SHG again. LYF for the million times only appears beautiful or pretty in ancient clothes but in modern clothes...OMG! :o She's so average looking and she shouldn't smile. SHG looks beautiful either way.

Archived