Song Hye Gyo vs. Liu Yi Fei

Guest soutsada7

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Asking anything related to SHG on soompi, there's a 99.99% chance that she will win over anything and everything on here. And when the person said that SHG is overrated, that doesn't mean they think that SHG is overrated BECAUSE of this poll, but in general. Especially since this is on soompi. SHG is worshipped like a goddess, so I don't really find much of a point to creating polls like these.

Yes, opinions are opinions..

Agree with you that she wins all the polls here. But it's not only in Soompi there's a same poll in d-addicts forum (SHK vs. LYF) but still SHK wins the poll. Its just simply means that HK has a lot of fans everywhere. People always say that SHK is overrated but if you will review each fans replies in every poll or in their own thread you can see that even other actresses are overrated by their own fans. I think it's not only SHK who is worship like a goddess even SYJ, KTH, LDH, LYA, CJW and other actresses are treated by their own fans as goddesses.

Yes opinion is opinion but bashing is bashing and we all know that these two words have diff. meaning. I'm not addressing this to you but to the people who bashes other actresses in polls.

Agree with you that she wins all the polls here. But it's not only in Soompi there's a same poll in d-addicts forum (SHK vs. LYF) but still SHK wins the poll. Its just simply means that HK has a lot of fans everywhere. People always say that SHK is overrated but if you will review each fans replies in every poll or in their own thread you can see that even other actresses are overrated by their own fans. I think it's not only SHK who is worship like a goddess even SYJ, KTH, LDH, LYA, CJW and other actresses are treated by their own fans as goddesses.

Yes opinion is opinion but bashing is bashing and we all know that these two words have diff. meaning. I'm not addressing this to you but to the people who bashes other actresses in polls.

true that....i think SYJ is a goddess..at least she has proven herself in my opinion... :D

I like SHG acting but honestly LYF looks damn pretty, so pretty. I know it's useless to say anything but in soompi, everyone loves SHG .

If i make a poll between lee young ae , choi ji woo , choi jin shil with SHG, i'll bet SHG going to win eventhough they're more talented than her, SHG pretty but LYF are really pretty.

I've watched LYF drama and also SHG drama but SHG are more talented. Honestly now in korea, the acting quality are getting worse by taking singers to be actors, like YEH in goong .

Guest mizz_J

I would definitely say Song Hye Gyo. to me Liu Yi Fei is pretty and all, but she isn't really a good actress. I mean i like her and all but, i dont know how to put it in words..

Guest Hor-zon

I voted LYF since she is both prettier (yes in modern day clothing) and...prettier...

In the acting department she is definitely getting better. Chinese Paladin sucked but i don't think it was her fault. I think it was the director choosing someone who doesn't suit the bland story that was chinese paladin. Since i had already seen Tian Long Ba Bu the poor performance in Chinese Paladin didn't really phase me as I was still recovering from the shock of her beauty :D

I would say i follow SHK as a fan and I don't really follow LYF but LYF beats SHK in her sleep in the beauty department. Even though I love SHK I'm not blind. Her beauty is godly once in a while but on average instead of just counting when she looks her best, I'd say there's a lot of other korean (and non-korean) actresses / celebs that beat her.

And what's with all these people undervaluing LYF's acting? SHK is like a veteran compared to her. Anyway I'd like to see SHK try to pull off a role like LYF's in Return of the Condor Heroes 2006.

Acting-wise: SHG.

I seen a episode of LYF's drama and watchin her onscreen really bores me. That girl is expressionless and other than looking beautiful, I can barely see any purpose of her being in the show.

As for SHG, her acting is not the best out there but I really enjoyed her acting. From Autumn's Story to My Girl and I, her acting is consistent and I like her crying scenes even though she still has room to improve. And she never fails to create chemistry between her and co-stars.

Looks-wise: SHG.

LYF is a beauty particularly in ancient dramas but her beauty just does not appeal to me. She seems ordinary in modern clothing though. As for SHG, her face is very versatile; from cutesy to classy and to understated glam. SHG may be not the most beautiful woman around but to me she is. She never fails to look good in practically every picture and every angle. And without makeup, her skin is flawless.

My pick is obviously SHG.

Guest jeehan

Beauty wise.. I’ll vote for Liu Yi Fei..

They are both pretty.. but Liu Yi Fei attracts me more..

I don’t like shg’s lips..

And in most of her pics, she wears make-up..

So if you’ll base it on natural beauty, Liu Yi Fei has it!

In terms of acting..

Hmmm.. I don’t know..

Haven't seen much of Liu Yi Fei’s shows..

But I’m currently watching Love of the Condor Heroes here in the Philippines.. >>The Greatest Legend of China..

And she’s really good..

I didn't know that Crystal Liu is also Liu Yi Fei..

hmmm... gggrrrhhh.. hehehe

My Mom also like LYF better than SHG..

Though we've seen many of SHG's shows,

like: Autumn in My Heart, Hotelier, and Full House..

She's also good in acting..

But we go for Liu Yi Fei..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest soutsada7

whoa, this thread is still active hehe...yep, LYF definitely improved in ROCH 2006...like I previously stated, I've yet to see any actors/actresses get worse in acting as time passes ;)

Guest idolfan311

whoa! i didn't know i voted already. lol. i voted for shk since i'm a big fan of hers but lyf is getting there. yeah, i think lyf looks ordinary in modern clothes. so weird. she needs a stylist imho. lyf's acting is good considering she's acting out roles that are more mature than her real age. i love them both. but i gotta choose. *sigh

Archived