Short Hair Trend In Korea~

I just whacked off all my hair a few minutes ago, actually. It was PMS-induced, in a lot of ways, but it was also because I have this thing...where, if I feel like I'm starting to get to into my looks and that I'm becoming quite vain, I chop all my hair off. It's just a way for me to prove to myself that I can let go of vanity and be absolutely fine. I've never cut it this short, though. It's pretty relieving, and a small part in me is still going, "Why the HELL did you do that???", but I'll get over it. Just hair. :)

-ginger

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest photogeneric

Short hair looks good on those ladies.

It's probably 'cause they have more slender, oval-shaped faces (or most of them, do).

the short bob frames their face a little more to make it looked rounder, giving it a good balance. That's why people with rounder faces tend to go for the long, straight hair 'cause it balances out with their face-shape. (0=

haha, I remember reading up on all these things that talk about what kind of haircut would suit a certain shape, but I got so confused 'cause I couldn't figure out what my face shape really was. Sometimes it looks round, oval-shaped, or squared. A little heart-shaped, too. I don't know. ehh. It's most likely round, though.

But I got a haircut in September that was shoulder length, which shouldn't have suited a round face... but everyone REALLY liked it. I mean, that was the first time I really got complimented for a hair-cut. usually, people don't even notice that I'd gotten one. s0= haha.

So... ehh.

But I'm sure it has something to do with face shapes. Celebrity hair-stylists aren't random... usually. d0=

Guest som4tang

i like tiffany's hair the best. i'm going to cut my hair like that in a couple of weeks. lol.

short hair's really popular in korea now.

Guest stephypham

Some of them really can't pull it off.

Some of the ones that can are YEH, Tiffany,

HYS, ISJ, Hyori, & Chaeyeon. They look great =)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived