What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

Guest cherryred

Her fearful Symmetry - Audrey Niffenegger

isn't she the author of The Time Traveller's Wife? I am currently reading The Time Traveller's Wife.. I only start reading it and I would like to finish it before I watch the movie.

Guest lilangelgrl168

I'm currently reading The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks,

then I'm planning to read Dear John before i watch the movie. ;)

Guest NEYUGN93

isn't she the author of The Time Traveller's Wife? I am currently reading The Time Traveller's Wife.. I only start reading it and I would like to finish it before I watch the movie.

Yes thats right =)

Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë.

Not sure whether I like it or not, even though it seems like a lot people enjoy reading this book.

It is heavy and can be a bit of a drag, so don't be afraid to drop it if you aren't enjoying it. I liked it at first read, but don't think I would be able to stomach a second reading.

I've just started Real World by Natsuo Kirino.

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

Just finished reading crime and punishment. SUCH a good book. The author is amazing.

Hamlet.

for english. I don't like reading shakespeare...

I just finished reading “The Book Thief” by Markus Zusak. I loved this book. It held great beauty and was such a compelling story. The characters were so real and likable, and I liked how the story was told by Death. The ending was very sad. I was literally sobbing away while reading the last two chapters, very touching. One of the best reads!

Dear John by Nicholas Spark..

just finished The choice by Nicholas Spark as well..

love his books!!!

I will be reading these two soon~ :D

Guest marshey905

heyy there are some nicholas sparks fans here =]] currently reading the wedding by nicholas sparks. just finished dear john and i'm really looking forward to the movie! :P

Guest lil_viet_girl204

just finished reading Along for the Ride by Sarah Dessen.

waiting to get a hold of my friends Breaking Dawn 8)

Guest Yangie12

It is heavy and can be a bit of a drag, so don't be afraid to drop it if you aren't enjoying it. I liked it at first read, but don't think I would be able to stomach a second reading.

I just finished the book a couple of days ago. And indeed, it is quite vehement..Heathcliff is so vengeful, which is quite understanding actually, but I can't help to feel a bit disgusted by him..especially at the end. It was an okay read though, but yeah, I wouldn't be able to read it for the second time either (=

I want to read a vampire/immortal book..can somebody recommend me a good one? (=