What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just finished: 

The Night Tiger: A Novel: Choo, Yangsze: 9781250175458: Amazon.com: Books

Overall, the book was very good. It's by the same author (Yangsze Choo) who wrote "The Ghost Bride" that was made into a tv show on Netflix. Honestly, I think I like the plot development and the characters from this book more compared to the Ghost Bride. I'm trying to support more Asian novelist and read more Asian novels. So, please recommend me some! 

I'm planning to read this one next: 

Amazon.com: Descendant of the Crane (9780807515518): He, Joan: Books

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I am currently reading Kim Ji young born 1982, and I highly recommend it, maybe it's because I am an asian too so I could relate to the main character situation. 

This book is not only about a simple story about a woman who is a wife, a mother, a daughter in law, a daughter. No, through this book you will encounter situations of your daily life that you thought it was normal cause no one pointed it out. But, actually the situation is not that normal, why do women have to sit and listen to what men say, we are woman but we can lead a perfect accomplished career, things HE can do SHE can do too and can even do it BETTER!!

You should read it especially since tomorrow will be 8th march ^^

You Can Do It Thumbs Up GIF

• 1 month later...

I have finished all the books I have at home. And I wonder how many paper books cost. I tried to read ebooks but I don't like them. I can't enjoy the process of reading that way. I have even bought a printer to print everything I want t o read. It is much cheaper than buying new books. I found the place where I order cartrisges https://www.mrdepot.ca/products/brother-mfc-9130cw-toner. Maybe you will also find it helpful. 

Edited by Gianluigi Cannavaro

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Freakonomics - Steven D. Levitt and Stephen J. Dubner. If you have not examine it, you would possibly as nicely select it up soon. A wonderful n insightful e-book from a protracted wished angle. Definitely dispels a lot of traditional myths and excuses by using the masses. Kafka on the Shore- Wonderful eBook. One of the fine I've read in a while. It has your dose of random philosophy, emotional layers, all the sadder/darker emotions which are existent in an individual who tries to get away n begin over. Old Nakata is one unique character you would definitely don't forget for a while. My different favorite is the facet man or woman, Oshima. Definitely really worth a study.

I am currently reading The Echo Killing by Christi Daugherty.  And I just found out it's the first book in a trilogy. I haven't finished it so now I'm really wondering how it's going to end... Will it really have an ending or lead into the next book?

My roommate got it in a book subscription box so we don't have the other two.  One of her other boxes came with book 2 of a trilogy.  I started reading that one and I was so confused because they were talking about characters I didn't know, without backstory.  I was looking at the book like "I feel like you are part of a series and I'm not at the beginning..." I googled it and groaned. Why??? I think subscription boxes should come with stand alone books or at least book 1, but not the middle book.

:brokenheart:

• 1 month later...
To help you form the perfect answer, we've listed a few helpful tips and tricks:
Talk about an educational book. ...
Find out your hiring manager's interests. ...
Research the company. ...
Talk about a popular book. ...
Discuss a book that you've actually read. ...
Don't follow a script. ...
Be honest. ...
The good.

• 2 months later...
    • ferily locked this topic