What Book Are You Currently Reading?

Guest loO4la

Guest bubblepeach

Revelations by Melissa De La Cruz.

Think I mite need to re-read Blue Bloods & Masquerade again. I read them 2 years ago and can't remember much from it.

Guest hiswendy

For my classes:

Clockwork Orange by Anthony Burgess & Saturday by Ian McEwan.

the short story book The Dubliners by James Joyce.

Fifth Business by Robert(?) Davies.

Paradise Lost by Milton & Rape of The Lock by Pope (but I've already read the latter so I'll skip that)

For fun, I'm trying to read Free Fall & then the Inheritors by William Golding.

This seems like such an ambitious list, lol.

Guest thelovedone

reading black hills by nora roberts. been holding on to this book since last year. haven't got the time to finish reading it. but i thought the book's pretty good. :D

Re-reading Lousia May Alcott's "Little Women", a timeless and literary classic that will continue to be relevant throughout time. I completely adore this book to peices! I'm also reading Kurt Vonnegut's "Mother Night", not my typical genre (satire/black humour) but it's keeping me interested though.

Guest lady_muimui

Ahh! You're in for a treat! And perhaps a late night~ its soo good and I couldn't put it down! :D

I agree!! Hunger Games was the shizz!! Can't wait til the third one comes out!!

I just finished the most recent book in the House of Night series. Waiting impatiently for the next one to come out in like April or May. Very interesting. At least more interesting than Twilight.

Guest starstung

The Order of Odd-Fish by James Kennedy

I'm only on chapter two and I don't think I'll be able to put it down. Just too funny and random.

Revelations by Melissa De La Cruz.

Think I mite need to re-read Blue Bloods & Masquerade again. I read them 2 years ago and can't remember much from it.

I had that feeling too. I don't get why the author doesn't put a little refresher into each new addition since it's a really long time between all the release dates. Maybe she just writes it all in one spot and someone cuts it up into seperate books so they can earn more money or something. Other than that, I really like the series.

Shiver by Maggie Steifvater.

I think it's a wonderful and beautiful book. Sam <3

I might re read to get a proper understanding.

I want a copy *.*

That book has been sitting on my shelf for two months and I probably have to return it soon. I wasn't actually going to read it. I thought the plot sounded nice but I wasn't sure. Maybe I'll give it a try. Sounds so much like Twilight (yet another book I have not read and may never read.)

Guest Yangie12

Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë.

Not sure whether I like it or not, even though it seems like a lot people enjoy reading this book.

Guest NEYUGN93

The Lost Symbol - Dan Brown

Her fearful Symmetry - Audrey Niffenegger

I can read Dan Brown's book in any order yeah .. ? Or do i start from Angels and Demons? o_O"