Miley Cyrus Posing Seductively In Her Underwear?

Guest xSHADOW

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i find the pic kinda typical..

lol i had classmates who takes pictures with only their bra on O.O

and stuff like these.. so i guess i wasn't as shocked

im not shocked with these things anymore lol

ive already registered it in my mind that no one's as innocent..

even 11 yr olds aren't as innocent as we thought too..

much more.. a 15 yr old .. ><

even if its a celeb or just a commoner like us.. everyone's human

.____.

this aint good, I sense rumors spreading like wildfire

especially when vanessa's nude pictures got leaked

well, those pictures aren't that bad

seen worse

but I mean, little kids look up to her

Gah. Many people do that now. They're also people, guys. It's just that they are waaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy popular than us.

It's quite surprising but that's life. I think it's like taking pictures of yourself wearing a bikini or a swimsuit.

Guest sweet.dreams

they do look real. btw, doesn't she like hello kitty?? cause i was watching oprah show and miley was on and she was giving a tour of her bus, and her room was full of hello kitty stuff.

Guest Vino de Jerez

is that the new trend in hollywood??? haha all the disney stars are doing that. I have no idea if its fake or not. Her bod is actually skinner than her face.

Guest strawberrynkiwi

Yes, first of all, no body is innocent now-a-days. They are just human and like every one of us.

Second, it is partly their fault since they should be aware that they are celebrities and they got everyone's attention. (Something my dad told me, why he never took me to kids commercial audition when I was young) I am guessing that these Disney stars were in the business since they were young and they didn't know the paparazzi are going to be like this and maybe the freedom was taken away from them before they were even able to think for themselves, but it is minor thing.

THIRD, let's think of who might Miley look up to.. um.. perhaps, PARIS, BRITANY, LINDSAY. They are doing it and things that are much worst. Especially when these pictures were leaked, they weren't meant for public view, but meanwhile britany didn't wear underwear out before and decided to flash the world, like seriously.

It is the adult celebrities that should setting a good example, they are adults after all. So,, I say its Paris, Brit and Lindsay and Co's fault. haha :P

Yeah, Miley & Vanessa are role models for children, but they make mistakes.. just like everyone else. They're immature just like everyone else~

Guest ooo_it's_mE

^^^ seriously, im with u on that

i find Vanessa's face more likeable than her, Miley's face annoys me -.-

Miley's teeth bother me SO much!!!!!!

I can't stand looking at her smile.

i´m not commenting on how this ok or not. she´s just like any other teen out there. taking pictures without thinking about the consequences.

but dang. are these pictures supposed to be seducing? i don´t think so. she looks rather scary O_O

First Vanessa and now her V_V

Geez. Don't they know little children look up to them ):

I never liked her anyways so whatever...

Btw..she doesn't look "seductive"

Those pictures do look pretty real. I was expecting them to be photoshopped

I'm not surprised or disgusted since I know plenty of other teens that pose in their underwear for myspace.

But I do think she's not being a very good role model. Oh well whatever. These were probably meant to be private pics anyway.

Look on the bright side... at least she's not completely naked :P

Archived