Miley Cyrus Posing Seductively In Her Underwear?

Guest xSHADOW

it's disturbing because she's freakin' 15 hahaha~ these disney stars reeeeeeeeeeally should think twice before taking pictures of them in their panties (or NOT in their panties) and uploading it somewhere.

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally she's not as innocent as she 'presents' herself to be <_< maybe this will stop her from going on interviews and talks about how she's not into the party scene and that blah...blah...blah..

Guest Katxdbsk

these pics are hilarious!

anyways, I hope these are real so maybe the Hannah Montana craze can finally die.

^^^ seriously, im with u on that

i find Vanessa's face more likeable than her, Miley's face annoys me -.-

Guest pandoras0nymph

I think most people react so shockingly because of the fact that these girls are underage and

seemingly innocent, or so they come off to be... They're celebs, meaning the spotlight is on them. Although

they are human and as humans we want to come off as normal as possible, regardless they really should

know better. Little children and young teenage girls look up to these celebrities, it's expected for

them to be role-models and set good examples.

Every action of their lives is magnified. Miley herself knew this and yet didn't even think twice

of the consequences. This isn't the first time either, she has posted photos similar to this nature once before.

I recall her saying one time that she wish she hadn't taken those previous photos and yet what makes up

for this turn of events? There's really no excuse for her actions, even if her intentions were meant for private viewing.

(which I doubt--I bet these photos were posted on her Myspace)

Enough said. -_-

amen. duh.. people they're celebs. theys should think about it. like 1049794792942x before they will post their racy pics online. because for sure people will hack it, and leak it... urrghh.. she even said she's not stupid. blah.. these stars. <_<

Guest 三日のモリっ&#

MILLAYYY!!! what thee. hahaaa

these pictures doesn't look photoshopped

just as i thought she was innocent&all.

only 15 -_-

honestly,

if mylie cyrus wants to be just like hilarie duff (which is who she admires as a celebrity role model)

she's obviously not doing a good job with all these scandals...

she's so young and already acting silly =(

maybe because she's young that she hasn't really weighed the consequences of her actions, but still, if she's gonna mix in this line of business, i just hope that she fits in the right way.

Guest polaris

It's NOT THAT BAD. IT's typical teen behavior. .... discovering their sexuality etc....

Everyone's saying how they thought she was skinnier//....>???? what the.... She looks healthy to me.. and it's a relief that she's confident about her body. That's so much better than an unhealthy obsession with being model thin.

Hey at least she didnt pull a Vanessa.....complete, buck nekked.

i dont understand much of the reactions, sure , personally i find them incriminating, but whats the difference with that and her in a bathing suit at her back yard??? :mellow: people seem to freak ....

We-elllll... there's a bit of a difference between candid pictures of her in a bikini and raunchy self-taken pictures of her in her underwear. :unsure:

I did remember that a while back, there was a picture of Miley posted up where she was posing in front of a car or something and sticking her butt (with underwear on) in front of the camera. She really needs to be smart and start hiding anymore "seductive" pictures she takes of herself. Didn't she learn anything from Vanessa's scandal? Oh yeah. That she probably won't get dumped by Disney as long as they can suck her dry for profit and that she'll gain more media attention.

Archived