Miley Cyrus Posing Seductively In Her Underwear?

Guest xSHADOW

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest WendiiV

they are sadly real...=[ I'm really starting not to like her any mroe, shes way too cocky and she's effing up her life pullign these stupid stunts.

Guest Angel88
I asked this in the Vanessa Hudgens thread when the "scandal" first started.... HOW OLD ARE YOU PEOPLE? Why are you guys SO disgusted/appalled by these pictures?

How old are you to not even realise they're idols for children? <_< If your kids are fans of such girls posing nude/in their undies you would be worried as well.

Guest helennn

okayyyyyyyy, so like a lot of people do it.

you don't need to make a big deal out of it,

just because she's miley,

that's the media's job.

they like money.

i don't think it's that horrible, but it'll definitely affect her image.

Guest LionAngel

her nose looks weird in the first photo 0_0

hope it's not her, but then again.. this is more

decent that the vanessa hudgens scandal.

I'm not a fan of Miley Cyrus but c'mon..there are plenty of teens her age going around taking pictures just like that..except in this case she is the idol of millions of young fans.

Yeah, lots of teen around the world take pictures in that kind of poses. So, I doubt that would be such a great deal to condemn her. However, as a teen idol, she should be much wiser than just taking some random too sensitive pics and have them leaked out later.

W/e, gotta go and watch Tom and Jerry now. It would never be such a big problem seeing those two naked pics posted on the net. :D

Guest dorkafied!

I'm not a fan of Miley Cyrus but c'mon..there are plenty of teens her age going around taking pictures just like that..except in this case she is the idol of millions of young fans.

i agree -0-

Guest iPandaBear

Yep.

"Miley Cyrus Posing Seductively In Her Underwear?"

It doesn't look "seductive" to me, haha.

whats wrong with underwear? Swim suits are sometimes even more revealing yet nobody has a problem with people posing in swimsuits....

Archived