Miley Cyrus Posing Seductively In Her Underwear?

Guest xSHADOW

Guest xSHADOW

Are these real or fake? :/

WARNING......if you're a Hannah Montana fan, you might not want to see this.

sdrs0.jpg

mileycyrusmd6.jpg

I just came across these pictures today and I am really puzzled :blink: whether these are real or not.

It's not confirmed yet but these pictures have recently been leaking all over the webs.

pictures found at:http://oceanup.typepad.com/oceanup/2008/01...-cyrus-bra.html

http://perezhilton.com/2008-01-25-real-or-photoshop#respond

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I asked this in the Vanessa Hudgens thread when the "scandal" first started.... HOW OLD ARE YOU PEOPLE? Why are you guys SO disgusted/appalled by these pictures?

Anyway, they might be real. They don't look Photoshopped or anything.

I asked this in the Vanessa Hudgens thread when the "scandal" first started.... HOW OLD ARE YOU PEOPLE? Why are you guys SO disgusted/appalled by these pictures?

I don't have a problem with these pictures but most of their fans are 11 year olds or younger.

Most people would probably go "Dang that's hot" if it was a VS model or something but girls like Vanessa and Miley are role models for children. Miley is only 15 too.

in Vanessa's case, her "nude" photos are much more horrible and bad role model than Miley's.. so i guess you dont want to bring her up..

and you dont want to see 6 or 8 years old looking at their role model taking picture looking like a richard simmons..

and btw, i think those pictures are real...

i dont see any "edt" on the picture..

I think most people react so shockingly because of the fact that these girls are underage and

seemingly innocent, or so they come off to be... They're celebs, meaning the spotlight is on them. Although

they are human and as humans we want to come off as normal as possible, regardless they really should

know better. Little children and young teenage girls look up to these celebrities, it's expected for

them to be role-models and set good examples.

Every action of their lives is magnified. Miley herself knew this and yet didn't even think twice

of the consequences. This isn't the first time either, she has posted photos similar to this nature once before.

I recall her saying one time that she wish she hadn't taken those previous photos and yet what makes up

for this turn of events? There's really no excuse for her actions, even if her intentions were meant for private viewing.

(which I doubt--I bet these photos were posted on her Myspace)

Enough said. -_-

Guest asianrice

Because she's a role model for children.

It looks real to me. o_o

Man, first Vanessa and now her? @.@

I never liked Miley anyway.

I think most people react so shockingly because of the fact that these girls are underage and

seemingly innocent, or so they come off to be... They're celebs, meaning the spotline is on them. Although

they are human and as humans we want to come off as normal as possible, regardless they really should

know better. Little children and young teenage girls look up to these celebrities, it's expected for

them to be role-models and set good examples.

Enough said. -_-

^ agreed.

I guess this is how she sets herself as a role model for young people.

WHAT?! Please tell me they are fake.

But I always thought she was skinnier than that...

I'm sorry. but i found that so funny. I thought she was skinnier too. XD

ANYWAYS

Yeah. Those look REAL. And that's not good.

Like everybody else said...she's a role model for CHILDREN.

If the kids copy her "camwh0ring" styles...

imagine all the pedophiles...

-shudders-

Guest SophiaSan

typical 14 year old....trying to be sexy AHAHAHAH

i find these pics hilarious.

hahaha

but wow were these leaked? or did she post them? if she posted them, what an idiot.

Guest x0_saturn_0x

.... LMAO o__O

i didnt think she was that type of person - -

i personally think she failed at posing seductively... she looks really disgusting in thosepics imo :crazy:

First Vanessa, and now her?

geez disney stars .___.

Guest CitrusFlower

:o WTF!you gotta admit it does not look photoshop....

edit:eh....i just notice theirs something sticking out of her chest, she's nto wearing bra :crazy: oh and i kinda had a feeling it was coming but i thought she will have a scandal at like 18 or something

Archived