dearskye.

wah~

din knw there is a jaychou thread in soompi~

hmz im slow~

anyway juz heard his new song on local radio today~

woah~

1st time listen den really like it lio

is still d old jay~

and is his new album releasing 1st nov ?

looking fwd to it man~

^ ^

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest i n c _ m p l e t e

Ew, I hate that leopard print suit he's wearing. So P-I-M-P!

Look how hot his side profile looks. He's lucky not to have a typical flat Asian nose. Haha.

Thanks so much for the lyrics!!!

Well... I'm learning chinese since 2 years ago but... u remember, i'm spanish ^^U so I can understand a very very little chinese... Is there anyone who offers himself to translate it ??? Thanks in advance!!!! *_______*

Guest NOVEMBER'S CHOPIN;

Yes, his album is coming out on November 1st. You can pre-order his album on YesAsia if you wish here.

You can register yourself at Jay-Chou.net if you want to be a part of the largest (English) Jay Chou forum there is :) It's a great family, leechers aren't welcome so beware! ^_^

Anyway, I'm so excited for Jay's new album, 夜曲 sounds awesome.

Guest oh so delicious

ahhh i just heard nocturne!!! i like it muchly~! it has a slightly different feel but i still get the whole jay feel. :lol: especially the chorus... i can replay that over and over again. nov 1 is less than 2 weeks away!!! wooooot~!

Guest marc3lla

i liek his childhood dream. to be bruce lee. ahhaa. newais. i love this singer. he's so talented. i love most of his songs. i love his talent. =)

Yes, his album is coming out on November 1st. You can pre-order his album on YesAsia if you wish here.

You can register yourself at Jay-Chou.net if you want to be a part of the largest (English) Jay Chou forum there is :) It's a great family, leechers aren't welcome so beware! ^_^

hehe i joined last year :P

Latest Jay Chou Video To Premiere On MTV

Source: MTV Asia

Credit: jaysfolk @ www.jay-chou.net

The reigning king of Asian R&B Jay Chou is back with a sixth album titled November Chopin. Like his previous albums, the singer-songwriter aims to bring to his fans an entirely new musical experience with his latest release.

Aptly titled November Chopin, the album has a rich classical flavor with visuals shot in the romantic city of Venice, no less.

"The entire city of Venice is very beautiful," said the Taiwanese singer about his 9-day shoot in the city. He also took charge of his own image and styling for the album.

While Chopin is slated for release in November, Jay's brand new music video, the first from the album, will premiere on MTV Southeast on October 21. Look out for the exclusive preview, only on MTV!

I pre-ordered it already. Hehehe.

There's a competition that you automatcially enter too, when you join.

And you have the HOTTEST name in soompi!

I didn't know it could look so good. xP

i love jay chou. but i don't think you should call him "the hottest ugly man"....that's kind of mean...and not true

Well, I only said that because

1). A lot of people complain that he's ugly.

2). He really, honestly, isn't that good looking. But I do think he's hot for some reason.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK <333 THe lyrics are awesome. Sometimes I'm in love with Vincent Fang too <3 He's amazing at writing lyrics.

BUT JAYY <3 EEEK:D

Honestly I would rather have his talent than have him :lol: his talent is amazing. Actually. Maybe I'm in love with his talent. Not him. Does that make sense?

And I can't WAIT for November's Chopin. I'll make my mom get it for me from hk :D We'll see if I can hold it in long and not dl it. Prolly not though.

11 more days~! i think.

and christal!!! (lmao) this is I<3myJAY . WOW i was going to start a jay thread. and where's Qing Tian anywayz ; _ ;

EDIT:/

FOUND IT.

damn my poster doesn't work.

I'll make one soo good that it'll beat all the other ones ^_^

NOVEMBER'S CHOPIN;

^ what a hott name ^_^

Jay chou's new song is awesome. I can't stop listening to it.

11 more days to go eh? looking forward to it ^^

btw, i just registered at jay-chou.net few days ago...cause i just figured out that i have a non-free email...lol XD

Guest yuans7love

^thanks so much!!

i just made my dad order me the special limited preorder edition! it's $50 but I WANT IT I NEED IT!!! lol~ :P

Guest pulang tala

OMG! JAY! how i love this guy.. no, really, it's crazy. i actually believe (and please don't ruin it for me) that he's the confucius reincarnate. HE'S SUCH A GENIUS!!!!

i dont fangirl him like i do my bishies but that's coz he deserves one's utmost respect.. and i dunn wtf im talking about.

Guest apricot

It's so nice to see Bi-ers here..I'm a Bi fan too! =D

Oh my god, Jay's MV!! I haven't seen that. Thanxs for posting! :) The caps looks good..at least Jay decides to use his old hairstyle to shoot this...

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jay's Ye Qu's MV preview !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YE QU MV PREVIEW

I wish I was the girl he hugs.................:wub:

ENJOY IT :wub::wub:

OMG! Thank you <3

He hugs a girl? =(

I thought the girl wasn't going to play a love part. Oh well.

It's so nice to see Bi-ers here..I'm a Bi fan too! =D

Oh my god, Jay's MV!! I haven't seen that. Thanxs for posting! :) The caps looks good..at least Jay decides to use his old hairstyle to shoot this...

Bi fans? ASDFFLJ;A?!

Meh. Bi is annoying in HK, sorry -_-.

YE QU IS SO...sad ="[

Archived