Jay Chou 周杰倫

dearskye.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest apricot

Anyway...back on subject:

What do you guys think about Jay's new demo from November Chopin?

I think it's great! I like it on first hear. Hopefully, the rest of the songs will be as good... ;)

Jay pierced his ears ?!

I'm not sure whether the piercing is real cause you can't really see it in the picture.

000054564br.jpg

credits: yesasia.com

Guest nikelope

juz read abt someone sayin jay is ugly..

i dun tink he's ugly..he may not be the typical suave guy..but i tink he got his own X-factor..

if he's really tat ugly..he wun b tat famous now..

so..he's NOT ugly!

I don't think that's his new cover...Well, I'm not sure.

But I heard YESASIA is just using a temporary picture.

Besides, that picture doesn't even match a CD cover shape.

More like DVD.

But you know what new CD means.

XD

NEW WORLD TOUR = CONCERTS!!!

Muah, I completely forgot about the Jay thread I made.

=X

Hahah, but yeah.

I'm back.

^ Oooo November~ thanks for the info

Haha but you know, A LOT of girls think he's totally hot/cute/sexy. I think I used to, as well.

Yeah, after they heard his music right?

I used to think he was monkey butt ugly.

Then I heard his music and was amazed.

and here's jay's new song preview from his new album:

http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=27MTJFG...XC324S4HLXUHPCN

its pretty much confirmed that it's his new song but just in case it's not, dont blame me.

Sorry, I'm gonna have to ask you to take that link down. =X

It's not Angela Zhang either. It's Lara from NQMM.

Amazing voice eh?

But Alfa (Jay's Company) is asking it not to be spread around.

http://www.diaobudiao.com/xanga/6thCOVER.jpg

have heard this might be the new cover... :wub: - loving the demo...

It say..Initial J on it though.

: blink :

Wow! Duet with Angela Zhang? I like her.

Admittedly, I've been a pretty bad Jay fan lately. I haven't actually kept up with ANY of my favourite artists this entire year, so I'm looking forward to Jay's new stuff.

Not Angela Zhang.

Lara from NQMM.

STOP ARGUING WHETHER JAY IS UGLY OR NOT.

1). Everyone is beautiful in their own way. Some may think he's ugly, some may think he's an angel from heaven.

2). OPINIONS PEOPLE.

3). I think he's ugly, but his talent makes him hot.

4). This is more like a picture thread discussion isn't it?

JAY CHOU PICTURE THREAD

See, I even provided the link for you.

5). The End.

Yeah, hahah.

Btw - Jay has been composing for Xiao Zhu (Show) I heard the song he composed was really good. I'll upload it when I have the chance.

credit: jaytimes.com

translated by: rachelle03 - www.jay-chou.net

[13/10/05]周董自封詩人 想當蕭邦

[13/10/05] Poet Jay wants to be Chopin

周杰倫喜歡「鋼琴詩人」蕭邦到瘋狂程度,自喻音樂風格貼近蕭邦,談戀愛也跟蕭邦一樣是姊弟戀,新專輯名稱叫 做「11月的蕭邦」,連取別名也都效法蕭邦封號叫做「詩人」﹗

Jay Chou likes 'Piano Poet' Chopin to an extent and compared oneself's style to be similar to Chopin, even for love life. His new album was named 'November's Chopin' and his nickname is also 'Poet'.

周董的第六張專輯「11月的蕭邦」十一月一日推出,依循他以往推出專輯的慣例,一定會遠赴世界某一景點取景 拍照,繼他到泰緬邊界、布拉格、海參崴等地取景後,這次他趁著赴威尼斯影展之便到水都拍照,更身兼造型師, 大膽地弄亂自己的頭髮。

Jay's 6th album, November's Chopin, is slated to be released on the 1st of November. As a usual practice to go overseas to take pictures for his past albums, he went to Venice this time and took charge to be his own stylist and took up the dare to mess up his own hair.

從「葉惠美」專輯開始,周董就自己打理專輯造型,血拚買衣服更不看品牌和價錢,周董身上這件金色西裝外套, 就是他在香港血拚的成果,倘若蕭邦聽到粉絲周董出手這般闊綽,可能也讓窮苦潦倒的他為之氣結吧 ﹗

Ever since YHM album, Jay has been his own stylist. Price and brand is not a concern when he shopped. The gold suit he's wearing was bought in Hong Kong. (Refer to gallery) Perhaps Idol Chopin will be angry if he had heard about his fan, Jay Chou, being a spendthrift while he's having a hard life. (Just a joke. )

因為太迷戀蕭邦,周董給自己取了「詩人」的別名,在專輯內頁的署名中出現。自許詩人感覺如何?周董說,當公 司提出「11月的蕭邦」作為專輯名稱時,從小學古典鋼琴的他覺得很棒,不僅因蕭邦是他的偶像,也覺得自己的 音樂風格比較貼近蕭邦的隨興浪漫,而南拳媽媽的宇豪則像是李斯特,技巧性比較厲害。

Because of Chopin, Jay picked 'Poet' as his nickname for his album. So how does he feel about it? Jay said that when the company proposed to use 'November's Chopin' as the title of his album, he find it great as he had been learning classical piano since young and Chopin is his idol. He felt that his music style is like Chopin who emphasized on easy-going and romantic while NQMM's Yu Hao is like Liszt who emphazised on technique.

周董新專輯未推出,一首周董與南拳媽媽LARA對唱的未發行歌曲六十秒DEMO,竟然在各大周董粉絲網站上 供大眾試聽,阿爾發唱片總經理楊峻榮大為震驚之餘更下令徹查,找到元兇不排除採取法律行動。阿爾發也希望各 站長能站在保護藝人的立場,主動撤下這首歌曲。

Jay's new album had not been released but there's already a 60sec demo version of an unreleased song Jay sang with NQMM Lara being posted on Jay's websites. Alfa Music GM JR Yang was astonished at the news and had instructed to find out the source. He might intend to take legal charges towards the offender. Alfa Music had expressed that hoping all webmasters were to remove this song as to protect the artiste.

juz read abt someone sayin jay is ugly..

i dun tink he's ugly..he may not be the typical suave guy..but i tink he got his own X-factor..

if he's really tat ugly..he wun b tat famous now..

so..he's NOT ugly!

Who said that? :o

I personally think Jay is handsome. Not extremely hot, but handsome :D

Sorry, I'm gonna have to ask you to take that link down. =X

It's not Angela Zhang either. It's Lara from NQMM.

Amazing voice eh?

But Alfa (Jay's Company) is asking it not to be spread around.

Btw - Jay has been composing for Xiao Zhu (Show) I heard the song he composed was really good. I'll upload it when I have the chance.

maybe you should't upload a song when asking for a demo to be removed ;) though i'd be keen to know which album that song with be on so i can buy it :)

It say..Initial J on it though.

: blink :

just saying what i heard.. thats all *shrug* i dont care what the cover is hehe..

Guest yuans7love

i lOve jay like *whoa*! i have been collecting obsessively all his CDs, concert DVDs, like crazy ever since he debuted. He's seriously sooo DIAO :wub:

I went to his Incomparable concert last year and it was AWSOME~ he looks even better in person!!! :wub: :wub:

Guest crackednut

honestly, I have not heard to a single taiwanese artist that I would consider awesome...Jay's ok I won't die listening to him, but I actually do have a bit of a problem with his songs sounding the same. The man's talented, and I can understand wanting to keep his style...but it is possible to innovate within a style.

Just my opinion. He's still ok, but his fangirls have to quit screaming in my ear about how godly hot he is or I'm gonna start bludgeoning some asian teenyboppers in the face. >=[

Jay pierced his ears ?!

I'm not sure whether the piercing is real cause you can't really see it in the picture.

credits: yesasia.com

Lolz! I was thinking the samething when I first saw the pic...not sure if he pierce it or not. I browse through yesasia.com and I already saw the album posted for pre-order...I'm planning on buying me a copy not sure if i want the one w/ the poster b/c i'm not sure what pic will be on the poster...you guys have any idea? :blink:

maybe you should't upload a song when asking for a demo to be removed ;) though i'd be keen to know which album that song with be on so i can buy it :)

just saying what i heard.. thats all *shrug* i dont care what the cover is hehe..

Well, I'm asking for it to be removed because if you read the article, Alfa is requesting it to be removed. If they didn't, I would have gladly passed it and shared it. But Alfa is pretty pissed at whoever linked the demo. Because the songs on Jay's album were supposed to be a surprised.

And this song I was going to upload has already been released. Not to mention, Jay isn't singing it - and Show doesn't even sing it well. It's jus a good song.

Don't buy the album. Well, I downloaded the first half, considering it. But in my opinion, it's a waste of money.

周董新專輯未推出,一首周董與南拳媽媽LARA對唱的未發行歌曲六十秒DEMO,竟然在各大周董粉絲網站上 供大眾試聽,阿爾發唱片總經理楊峻榮大為震驚之餘更下令徹查,找到元兇不排除採取法律行動。阿爾發也希望各 站長能站在保護藝人的立場,主動撤下這首歌曲。

Jay's new album had not been released but there's already a 60sec demo version of an unreleased song Jay sang with NQMM Lara being posted on Jay's websites. Alfa Music GM JR Yang was astonished at the news and had instructed to find out the source. He might intend to take legal charges towards the offender. Alfa Music had expressed that hoping all webmasters were to remove this song as to protect the artiste.

This is why I asked him/her to take it down.

Jay's album hasn't been released but a demo's leaked?

If his album was already out, I know Alfa wouldn't mind it spreading.

Cause everyone ends up buying the album anyway.

Lolz! I was thinking the samething when I first saw the pic...not sure if he pierce it or not. I browse through yesasia.com and I already saw the album posted for pre-order...I'm planning on buying me a copy not sure if i want the one w/ the poster b/c i'm not sure what pic will be on the poster...you guys have any idea? :blink:

Lol, I'm thinking to myself: Who cares. It's Jay. It's gotta be Diao.

But I seriously don't know. =X

it says something about it being a gigantic Jay piano man.. but i wont get that one.. it adds far too much to the price - especially cos i have nowhere to put the poster!

are there any other extras maybe?

i'm not sure of the extras too...

but i'm still going to pre-order it cause i'm such a big fan XD besides, it's so much cheaper cause i'm gonna pre-order it from album stores

Archived