Jay Chou 周杰倫

dearskye.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

his new album pics are sooooooooo hot.... i want to see some EYES tho LOL... n jay doesn't need airbrushing, he has nice skin

Jay does have great skin i was not saying he didnt :), but trust me on the airbrushing, its to get the feel of that pic right, i just think its been overdone thats all, its a great pic still.

It can be interpreted in many different ways but in "Jay Language," it does mean cool :) It also means something else but I forgot. I read about it long ago at Jay-Chou.net xD

its literal meaning is 'penis'

Guest someday4_2

Jay does have great skin i was not saying he didnt :), but trust me on the airbrushing, its to get the feel of that pic right, i just think its been overdone thats all, its a great pic still.

its literal meaning is 'penis'

oh haha no I agree it's overly airbrushed... i meant that he doesn't need so much airbrushing cuz he has nice skin =P

*dies* such lovely pics.. tho i think he's been over airbrushed int he second >_<

Yeah he has. I think it was to give a dreamy effect?

Because Jay's features are very distinct -

ahh that new song snow like hair IS SO GOOOOD!! OH MY GOSH... it's so good

*breathes*

haha... wow i dunno why this song totally swept me away.. the song he did an mv for so far was kinda boring cuz it sounded so much like his other songs.

The new song is amazing. Though he mummbled A LOT! Seriously, a lot.

But the MV is just too hot.

Guest xKiss the Sky

OMG! I just noticed that Shan Hu Hai 瑚 海 (Coral Sea) has my name in it xD I feel so special, even though Jay didn't mean to dedicate the song to me...I'm still honored to have my name in one of Jay's songs :P

[ Edit ] I just came back from listening to the full version of 四面楚歌 and I noticed that the rap at the end was in Korean. Or is it just Jay's mumbling that made it sound Korean? But it didn't sound like Jay either...if it really is in Korean, that would be cool xD

Guest ichigo_no_powder

lol, they've had so many discussions about 'diao' on jc.net that it got annoying for the mods. chun li and her blue hairy diao :lol:

Am I allowed to upload 40 sec demo of jay's snow like hair here?

{CREDiTS: HYDE, J-C.NET}

发如雪 | Fa Ru Xue| Hair Like Snow

作词:方文山

Zuo Ci: Fang Wen Shan 

Lyricist: Vincent Fang

作曲:周杰伦

Zuo Qu: Zhou Jie Lun

Composer: Jay Chou

Translation: Hyde - www.jay-chou.net

狼牙月 伊人憔悴

lang ya yue / yi ren qiao cui

A wolf fang moon, my dear one is waned and sallow

我举杯 饮尽了风雪

wo ju bei / yin jin le feng xue

I raise a cup and drink in the wind and snow

是谁打翻前世柜

shi shui da fan qian shi gui

Who overturned the cupboard of past lives

惹尘埃是非

re chen ai shi fei

Provoking the dust to dispute

缘字诀 几番轮回

yuan zi jue / ji fan lun hui

A predestined formula for words, how many reincarnations?

你锁眉 哭红颜唤不回

ni suo mei / ku hong yan huan bu hui

You're frowning, crying that a lover cannot be called back

纵然青史已经成灰

zong ran qing shi yi jing cheng hui

Even if the annals of history has already become dust

我爱不灭

wo ai bu mie

My love will not end

繁华如三千东流水

fan hua ru san qian dong liu shui

Grandeur is like three thousand waters flowing south

我只取一瓢爱了解

wo zhi qu yi piao ai liao jie

Yet I only choose a ladle of love to comprehend

只恋你化身的蝶

zhi lian ni hua shen de die

Only long for your butterfly incarnation

你发如雪 凄美了离别

ni fa ru xue / qi mei le li bie

Your hair is like snow, beautifully chilling the parting

我焚香感动了谁

wo fen xiang gan dong le shui

Who is touched by my incense?

邀明月让回忆皎洁

yao ming yue rang hui yi jiao jie

Invite the bright moon to make my memories bright and clear

爱在月光下完美

ai zai yue guang xia wan mei

Love becomes immaculate underneath the moonlight

你发如雪 纷飞了眼泪

ni fa ru xue / fen fei le yan lei

Your hair is like snow, a mess of flying tears

我等待苍老了谁

wo deng dai cang lao le shui

Who has been made old by my waiting?

红尘醉 微醺的岁月

hong chen zui / wei xun de sui yue

The word of mortals are intoxicated, slightly drunken eras

我用无悔 刻永世爱你的碑

wo yong wu hui / ke yong shi ai ni de bei

I use my lack of regret to carve out a stone tablet that represents my eternal love for you

(Rap)

你发如雪 凄美了离别

ni fa ru xue / qi mei le li bie

Your hair is like snow, beautifully chilling the parting

我焚香感动了谁

wo fen xiang gan dong le shui

Who is touched by my incense?

邀明月让回忆皎洁

yao ming yue rang hui yi jiao jie

Invite the bright moon to make my memories bright and clear

爱在月光下完美

ai zai yue guang xia wan mei

Love becomes immaculate underneath the moonlight

你发如雪 纷飞了眼泪

ni fa ru xue / fen fei le yan lei

Your hair is like snow, a mess of flying tears

我等待苍老了谁

wo deng dai cang lao le shui

Who has been made old by my waiting?

红尘醉 微醺的岁月

hong chen zui / wei xun de sui yue

The word of mortals are intoxicated, slightly drunken eras

啦儿啦 ~

la er la ~

La er la~

铜镜映无邪 扎马尾

tong jing ying wu xie / zha mai wei

There is nothing wicked reflected in the bronze mirror; tie a ponytail

你若撒野 今生我把酒奉陪

ni ruo sa ye / jin sheng wo ba jiu feng pei

If you act wildly, in this life I will pour a cup of wine and keep you company

OMG! I just noticed that Shan Hu Hai 瑚 海 (Coral Sea) has my name in it xD I feel so special, even though Jay didn't mean to dedicate the song to me...I'm still honored to have my name in one of Jay's songs :P

[ Edit ] I just came back from listening to the full version of 四面楚歌 and I noticed that the rap at the end was in Korean. Or is it just Jay's mumbling that made it sound Korean? But it didn't sound like Jay either...if it really is in Korean, that would be cool xD

Ah...I didn't hear that song yet.

But I'm pretty sure with the whole Rain vs. Jay thing - Jay would do something stupid and rap in Korean right? They'll just cause people to think that he's wanting to be more like a K-star.

I think Jay's just working his mummbling.

Well, I don't know. My reason seems reasonable. Hahah, normally Jay puts Japanese in his songs.

It IS Korean. I listened to it and I was SOO CONFUSED! I was like.. WHY? and WHO is it? It probably isn't Jay rapping it cuz the Korean sounds pretty natural to me. And I've been a fan of Jay's for almost four years, and I can tell when it ISN'T his voice.

Guest xKiss the Sky

It IS Korean. I listened to it and I was SOO CONFUSED! I was like.. WHY? and WHO is it? It probably isn't Jay rapping it cuz the Korean sounds pretty natural to me. And I've been a fan of Jay's for almost four years, and I can tell when it ISN'T his voice.

I guess we'll just have to wait till his album releases. I'm sure the reporters will be searching high and low for an understanding. I'm listening to this song over and over again and the rapper sounds extremely familiar *rubs chin* Or could it just be an unknown? But on a side note, I like how Jay incorporated camera flashes in the song, matches so well B)

Guest apricot

OMG, two more days b4 his album is released!! *hops in the air* I'm so excited!! I refuse to download any more songs from his new album. I know that's disrespectful and I'm keeping the suspense till Nov 1st!! Yeah!!

Guest i n c _ m p l e t e

Same here. I want to wait until I get the CD in my hands, but delivery is gonna take 2 weeks dammit!

I preordered the normal edition of his album. The "special preorder edition" with the poster is so not worth it, cuz the poster ends up costing more than the actual CD.

Ah..I listened to the song and didn't hear anything. But it gets cut off for me, so I don't know.

But I just read an article that if there is background noise to the demos, they are probably incomplete. We can't trust the songs we have D/Led because they are not complete/straight from the album.

The only reason why these songs leaked is because the agencies in HK/Taiwan/China/Malaysia/Thailand (ANYWHERE) have leaked them. Alfa said not to trust every clip.

We'll see when the album comes it. xD

There's one edition that comes with a poster, calendar, and postcards. I got that one ahah. I wanted to calendar.

well, I"m listening to the track now, so far there's no problem...

Archived