Jay Chou 周杰倫

dearskye.

Guest hershey

he's not all that bad looking! i think he's ok. he has a very nice voice even though i only heard a few of his songs and i don't know what he's saying, but it sounds really nice!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i completely adore Jay's music >_< i even buy the tracks he did for other artists which are AMAZING as well... i have about 20 CDS left to get i think... my fave is 'black rain' sung by Karen Mok.

i found that his songs stand out so much from the other songs the artists sing on those albums :)

Jay Chou.

my all-time favourite singer <33

he's amazingly talented.

he's coming out with a new album in november. i'm so gonna pre-order it :)

^ Oooo November~ thanks for the info

haha, that actually is a good thing for him. so he can honestly say and know that he's famous for his talent and talent only

Haha but you know, A LOT of girls think he's totally hot/cute/sexy. I think I used to, as well.

Guest Sky's Crying

I really like Broken String by Jay Chou. It reminds me of my nice freshmen year in highschool. I tend to affiliate songs to portions of my life haha, I remember listening to Jay Chou all of the time while I was reading Battle Royale. He's not that great of a singer, but he's a wonderful composer.

Guest i n c _ m p l e t e

HE'S NOT UGLY.

He's not the best looking guy in the world, and he doesn't have a conventionally handsome face. But he's still very attractive.

005.jpg

He's got SUCH a sexy facial structure, which is accentuated by the shadows that fall across his face.

Talent alone doesn't make the girls fall at your feet. There are plenty of talented, yet not so good looking artists such as David Tao, JJ Lin, Anson Hu etc. who definitely don't get the girls swooning like Jay does. I'm not saying they like him for his looks, but if someone was truly butt ugly, I'd still think they were ugly, no matter how much their personality shines through.

Guest i n c _ m p l e t e

no offense. he's UGGGGLLLLLLLLLLLYYY.

but hes a great composer and has a nice voice... but still.. hes.. UGLY. :D

Haha, I reckon he could still get more girls than all of the guys on this forum combined.

Guest SongBird

What's the title of that video where he was rapping and playing chinese checker with this old man? You know the one with the bird cage, dancing old people... can anybody put a title to that video?

I like Jay.

He has talents.

I could care less how he looks.

Yeah, the hottest ugly man out there.

you crack me up christal..haha..i decided to skip four pages and come here to post..haha..i'll read later. you got me hooked on jay with ur fic..haha..i was crazy about him after watching initial d though. before that i just enjoyed his music..hahaha..it looked like he was a bad actor in initial d because of his cantonese...hahaha...it was so funny watching him speak in canton though :P

---edit---

Jay Chou! I adore his music with a passion. My friend teases most of the music artists I like but when it comes to Jay Chou, he told me Jay is the only one he'd turn gay for. XDDD Not in looks I suppose but talent. ^_^

lolx..that even cracked me more..hahahaha

Guest singerchick

In his "professional-photoshoot" pictures Jay rarely smiles. AH, he always looks pissed off.

But I have some pictures of him smiling, he should smile more, although I know it's not really his style. :D

9.jpg

bba4e0a9.jpg

be822b.jpg

fba3613d.jpg

201962882645560.jpg

fb897c67.jpg

smiling11.jpg

Jay20Chou20_20Jolin.jpg

JayChou_a_050713.jpg

jayandhom.jpg

Archived