Jay Chou 周杰倫

dearskye.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he's not ugly duhhh! he's cool n awesome n his own way,i love his music,very meaningfull,n all jay fans noe it! yea! beside,he has a pretty gf,hehe

Hi There all!!!!!! ^^ I've just discovered this forum :P

Well..... I'm spanish, and I met Jay about three years ago... He was one of the first chinese singers I knew.. I bought his cd on a chinese shop, just for trying......... and well, I'm just LOVING him since that day ^^. I've been listening to his music since 3 years ago.. and I have no word to describe him :rolleyes: . I simply LOVE him, LOVE his music, and LOVE that poster of his new album where he's at Venice.. ( OH_MY_GOD... He's extremely hot!)

I'll update some mvs and pics that I have later ^^. Nice to meet u all and congratulations for the forum!

PS. JAY IS NOT UGLY ¬¬.

;);)

Lolz! I was thinking the samething when I first saw the pic...not sure if he pierce it or not. I browse through yesasia.com and I already saw the album posted for pre-order...I'm planning on buying me a copy not sure if i want the one w/ the poster b/c i'm not sure what pic will be on the poster...you guys have any idea? :blink:

I think the poster will be this r_g0000000911_23_01.jpg

Sincerelly, I don't like that pic.. so I've pre-ordered the cheaper one, only cd+vd+ "2006 Jay in Venice desk calendar" one...

The most expensive has to be GREAT!.. with some posters, a Jay banner, a postcard.... but well, I'm not rich!! :P:P

Anyway...back on subject:

What do you guys think about Jay's new demo from November Chopin?

I LOOOOVE it so much. The style of the song with the guitars is really awesome and different from his old songs. The lyrics are crazy good too. And the way Jay sang the chorus. ahhhh I can't wait

Yeah, I Love it too!!!!! I've just pre-ordered my cd ^^

I'm sure Jay won't dissapoint me :P like ever hehe

Does anyone have the lyrics? I think it's too early...

^ Uh. that's the song we are talking about.

LYRICS!

夜曲

作詞:方文山 作曲:周杰倫

一群嗜血的螞蟻被腐肉所吸引

我面無表情看孤獨的風景

失去妳 愛開始分明

失去妳 還有什麼事好關心

那鴿子不再象徵和平

我終於被提醒 捆著手我現在是奴隸

我用漂亮的押韻形容被掠奪一空的愛情

啊 我應該藏這裡 夜色不乾淨

還給你整夜的回憶 佔滿天的星