Official { D Y E D . H A I R }: Before & After

Guest xrhapsody

Guest babiloveyoo

Has anyone tried Garnier Nutrisse Nutri-brown? I want to buy it but idk if I should or not.

Iced Macchiato. Permanent Haircolor. With fruit oil concentrates. Cool Brown. A Nourishing Color Treatment for dark hair that lifts hair up to 4 levels without brassiness for rich, healthy-looking color that really lasts. The exclusive color treatment, enriched with conditioners and fruit-oil concentrate, penetrates into the hair fibers to nourish deep down while delivering rich, long-lasting color. Unique avocado-enriched conditioner that harnesses the restorative properties of avocado oil with Vitamin E. It nourishes hair and protects against dryness, locking in color and moisture to keep your color rich and healthy-looking and your hair silky soft.

200.JPG

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pixai

Has anyone tried Garnier Nutrisse Nutri-brown? I want to buy it but idk if I should or not.

Iced Macchiato. Permanent Haircolor. With fruit oil concentrates. Cool Brown. A Nourishing Color Treatment for dark hair that lifts hair up to 4 levels without brassiness for rich, healthy-looking color that really lasts. The exclusive color treatment, enriched with conditioners and fruit-oil concentrate, penetrates into the hair fibers to nourish deep down while delivering rich, long-lasting color. Unique avocado-enriched conditioner that harnesses the restorative properties of avocado oil with Vitamin E. It nourishes hair and protects against dryness, locking in color and moisture to keep your color rich and healthy-looking and your hair silky soft.

http://a1468.g.akamai.net/f/1468/580/1d/pics.Drugstore.com/prodimg/196215/200.JPG

Hmm.. ive used this before..Are you planning to try this on virgin hair? or just re-dying.. the color comes out pretty nice..

Guest The Pink Panda

I'm Chinese and I've had my hair auburn, bright red, pink, green, violet, turquoise, blonde, brown and orange. :)

But if you want something that is more normal looking I'd say go for a warm but dark brown

Guest babiloveyoo

Hmm.. ive used this before..Are you planning to try this on virgin hair? or just re-dying.. the color comes out pretty nice..

I'm planning on using it on my virgin hair, if it is good ~lols. Or I want to try Clairol Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10 Permanent Haircolor, Dark Golden Brown Brunette Express 4G ( I LOVE the color) but idk if it will turn out good.

4G.jpg

200.JPG

Guest pakjune

i would LOVE to have like

light purple

light pink

in my hair.

like you can see it in the natural light and it looks pretty

not too dark, from far away, make it look like you didnt do anything to your hair

does that make any sense??

Guest Tutu Loli

darker hair will make you look whiter and lighter hair will make you look darker, but i think a nice redish brown is nice.

Guest Cuteminiwaffles

i could never understand why people say "Asian hair" or "Asian skin". do you mean you have the typical black straight hair? i'd go with dark colors.

YEs, and mostly because asian hair is different from caucasian.

because it's thicker coarser, and mostly what you said

black hair that has most red in it. but my hair is wavy / curly not straight

Guest eva151

Ooo I love Rainie's hair! I wanted to get mine dyed similar to hers too. I think that color would look nice on you - you say you're yellow skinned and tan, but you look pretty light skinned to me (at least in the pics in your profile) :)

Guest pixai

^, mm clairol has REALLY good long lasting color, but the colors come out kinda scary... the brown will probably lighten ur hair a little. but not that light... my friend tried the red shade and it tuend her hair liek black LOL! so be careful with the darker shades... but if ur going for lighter, id rather pick nic and easy then garnier.

Guest Cuteminiwaffles

I really want to dye my hair :D

but im not sure to what?

What colors are good for people who dont actually have white pale skin

mines more of a tan (:

maybe a medium tan, but not dark or brown!

(dont be fooled by my image)

i was thinking of Garnier too ^_^

any hair dye suggestions?

i know to stay away from blonde!

i have virgin black hair, no bleach.

Guest Cuteminiwaffles

Ooo I love Rainie's hair! I wanted to get mine dyed similar to hers too. I think that color would look nice on you - you say you're yellow skinned and tan, but you look pretty light skinned to me (at least in the pics in your profile) :)

thxs LOL. dont be fooled by photoshop (:

:P and FLASH. xD

im outside almost everyday so iget tanned a lot

Guest SunkissedK

Im thinking of dying my hair blonde ish, i think.

My skin is about a light tan. What do you think?

Guest pixai

^ i think you could pull off a light golden brown? but nothing too blondee. :)

I'm planning on using it on my virgin hair, if it is good ~lols. Or I want to try Clairol Nice 'n Easy Perfect 10 Permanent Haircolor, Dark Golden Brown Brunette Express 4G ( I LOVE the color) but idk if it will turn out good.

4G.jpg

[img/]http://a1468.g.akamai.net/f/1468/580/1d/pics.Drugstore.com/prodimg/209353/200.JPG

either of them are okay.. but garnier washes out kind of.. and nice and easy, doesnt lighten your hair all that much.. so :S, but i would just go with garnier..

Guest hAppynote

which dye brand gives the most natural black color?

i dyed my hair to a light redish, brownish color and i'm sick of it.

please help!

Guest janelleski

WORTH IT?: - YES! i've always wanted to dye my hair >_<

Natural Hair type:

- fine

- straight

- mediun

Hair History: -

-Virgin/

-Natural

Hair color Before: black

3131032784_e7fbe658e1_m.jpg

Hair color After: dark brown

2rxfhbc.gif

Bleach?: no

Hair Dye: loreal

Price: i dunno :( my aunt paid it for me

Changes:

- Damage? none

- Texture change? none

Description: - the professionals did it for me :)

Comments: - i like it! i really do!

Guest merrigumi

WORTH IT?: YES

Natural Hair type: a bit wavy

Hair History: -dyed....more than 10 times? I lost count.

Hair color Before: m_ffc2a1aad4d346229becbd7c09dc760f.gif

I kind of miss this hair color. It looked great when looking in a mirror but when I take a picture..!@#$%@

Hair color After

this ALL happened in a little over a month, I think

l_9c70af7d92c04a29a9ef6e3932e6fbfa.png

l_b699acd87ade45f59d0d217b06b63c1c.png

dyed blonde underneath

l_88f59494285642c481facdbc7d8857e4.png

then bleached it orange. it was brighter than this.

l_27d0aab83aa54dfe8ee47446ab5a60e7.png

bleached it again to blonde then dyed it again but it didn't really show up!

l_37bef42e6bd14ff0a7d51bb26f63e80f.png

dyed over it and viola! my new hair color. it looks darker irl though..

Bleach?: yes

Hair Dye: garnier, loreal

Price: ah, i don't know

Changes:

- Damage? OH HELL YES

- Texture change? ...yes

Description: - even though I used vol.40 bleach, it worked really slowly and i had to leave it for a REALLY long time and it still wasn't light as I wanted it to be

Comments: - I like it. It's a bit uneven, though. I'm scared to go back to black again...=/

I'm sorry if this is too much. I'm new here -__-

Archived